It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: You peeked in the closet! ;D
Your closet? Never!
Particularly remembering that you expressed your interest in a couple of indie horror games. Who knows what could be found there.
yogsloth: Done.

yogslothswearjar
Haha, awesome! That'll keep ya honest ;)
yogsloth: I don't buy them. But I also don't count that in the swear jar, because I was never going to buy them. I only give myself credit for the bundles I have to resist temptation on. :)
And, just after making fun of their music bundles, I discovered the reserve for the new Global Grooves one and I got it.
:D
LinustheBold: ... Evil Pumpkin ...
Some of the worst voice acting an writing in any game ever, and I've played Resident Evil. Rate it really high on a scale from one to so-bad-its-good. Needed more candy tho, towards the end there I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish my yard decorations. Managed to scrape it in, so all good.
LinustheBold: ... Evil Pumpkin ...
HeDanny: Some of the worst voice acting an writing in any game ever, and I've played Resident Evil. Rate it really high on a scale from one to so-bad-its-good. Needed more candy tho, towards the end there I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish my yard decorations. Managed to scrape it in, so all good.
The voice acting is HILARIOUS. My favorite is when you get the four guys with pumpkins on their heads? And that one guy with the heavy accent does all four voices? That was when I went from irritated to giggling along.

I also got all my yard stuff installed, but I didn't get all the achievements. I got the one with the candle, but missed the shortcut one, and also messed up an answer in the maze dungeon. The whole game was a trip.
high rated
DotEmu weekend: Nordic Games -50%.
HeDanny: So Cold War is gone? Phew! I resisted! Go Me...

c'moon Gamer's Gate... DRM-Free Cold Ware Sale GoG
DRM-Free Cold War is now discounted by 50% on DotEmu.
Post edited April 17, 2015 by Grargar
madth3: Particularly remembering that you expressed your interest in a couple of indie horror games. Who knows what could be found there.
I do have a good range of those. But we seem to be in shovelware season at the moment, with an awful lot of awful stuff coming out. All those Winter months of people being trapped indoors with their bad ideas. :)
IAmSinistar: I do have a good range of those. But we seem to be in shovelware season at the moment, with an awful lot of awful stuff coming out. All those Winter months of people being trapped indoors with their bad ideas. :)
There's probably a tutorial for some engine: Making your first First Person Horror game.
:)
IAmSinistar: All those Winter months of people being trapped indoors with their bad ideas. :)
Just coming onto the cold weather months here in Oz. Time to convince people with skills to make a game for me. I've been thinking about a blatant ripoff "Gain Ground" for about 20 years. Or Wizzball for even longer.
madth3: There's probably a tutorial for some engine: Making your first First Person Horror game.
:)
...With Flash & MS Paint

;D
HeDanny: Here is a strange one. I just got a price drop alert from Gamer's Gate for Van Helsing complete. I went to the site to see how much it was, but its still full price?

Kinda bummed. It is my mum's b'day soon. Picking up tow copies of that (co-op) would have been quite timely.
HB Store has it with -66% now as part of their RPG Weekend Sale
Post edited April 17, 2015 by madth3
madth3: HB Store has it with -66% now as part of their RPG Weekend Sale
Also, Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 (both GOG keys), discounted by 75%.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/rpgs/valkyria-chronicles/

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES

There is also a 20% voucher on the homepage you can use.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/rpg_weekend

at first I read "fill you inventory sluts" well, never thought of it that way ;P

And Star Wars Saga Lego is €$5 at the MacAppStore

probably with lots of other Feral games*.

*PS actually not, Only the two Star Wars Lego games. Probably because of the anoucement of the new movie.
Post edited April 18, 2015 by dyscode
That Zombie Zoid game is a joke, right ? They can't seriously be selling that .