It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Novotnus: One game I want for my 'Worst games ever' collection and two that look really interesting. Thanks for letting us know about this one!
Which game has that dubious honour? Dark?
Lol, ninja'd. :P
Post edited January 19, 2015 by Grargar
The Vendetta Bundle
appears again as #2 in the Bundle Fest of BundleStars.

$4.99 for 9 Steam games + 1 DLC. Lasts only 85 hours

- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
- Alien Rage: Unlimited
- Disciples III: Reincarnation
- Deadly 30
- Muffin Knight
- Fearless Fantasy
- Iron Grip: Warlord
- Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC
- Street Racing Syndicate
- I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon
Sachys: DARK?
Grargar: Which game has that dubious honour? Dark?
You know me too well, gentlemen :)
Novotnus: One game I want for my 'Worst games ever' collection and two that look really interesting. Thanks for letting us know about this one!
Well, I don't own any of the games on this bundle, so I'll eventually see if it's as bad as they say.
:-)
How do you, guys, find all those new deals so fast?
Grargar: Which game has that dubious honour? Dark?
Novotnus: You know me too well, gentlemen :)
*points at DARK branded y-fronts

put some trousers on creeper cat!
Dessimu:
Novotnus' magic y-fronts!
Post edited January 19, 2015 by Sachys
high rated
Sachys: Novotnus' magic y-fronts!
I honestly wish I talked your language. So I try to google and to find out, what kind of magic that is. I was suprised
Dessimu: How do you, guys, find all those new deals so fast?
Twitter is quite useful.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by madth3
madth3: Twitter is quite useful.
Twitter! Thank you for the tip. I am registered there, might as well try to use it.
Sachys: Novotnus' magic y-fronts!
Dessimu: I honestly wish I talked your language. So I try to google and to find out, what kind of magic that is. I was suprised
thats a leotard!
Dark was a fun game after the "wholy god this is straight up appalling" beginning. I ignored all the bad press and opinions because obviously they are all wrong and stupid. I mean its stealth and vampires. That's, like, impossible to get wrong! They HAVE to stay in the shadows or die! Its a match made in heaven! Boy, was I wrong. I am still not sure if I ended up enjoying the game because of, or in spite of its bone deep atrociousness (the computer game equivalent of "the Room", maybe?) but either way I did enjoy it. I had fun with it.

I liked it so much on xbox360 I got all achievements. I enjoyed it so much I recently re-purchased it on Steam. That's right. I willingly paid for it TWICE already.
madth3: * The Few
* Captain Morgane and the Sacred Turtle

Price is $1.24 now
HypersomniacLive: Ooh, nice!
Is it worth getting the bundle at this price point if I so far only care for this title and don't care that much for the other mentioned in reddit?
I wanted to buy at the 0.99$ point but I wasn't sure I want another RPGmaker or a diving simulator? Is it even fun?

edit: wait, how did I get 3 rep points with this one post? I was sure I was below 190 just a couple of hours ago...
Post edited January 20, 2015 by BlackThorny
wanderer_27: Indie Royale Mystery Bundle:

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Games so far :

Skyborn - DRM Free & Steam
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive - Steam
Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries - Steam (DLC)
madth3: * The Few
* Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

Price is $1.24 now
Corrected, although Captain Morgane and the Sacred Turd would catch my interest far more, even though I have a copy of the game on my shelf :P
Defy Gravity Extended is back @ $0.14 they really should just offer it for free on gala store or something
madth3: On Steam:

- New round of weeklong deals
One of this is Avernum: Escape From The Pit which is -80%.