It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Space Trader: Merchant Marine</span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA for two keys

and
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/]
Revenge: Rhobar's Myth is on the IndieGameStand[/url]

PWYW DRM-Free, $1 for a Desura key and a future Steam key (The game has been Greenlit)
No bonus content at the moment.
Post edited January 10, 2015 by madth3
apehater: does someone remember, if

NORMALITY and HOSTILE WATERS: ANTAEUS RISING

had better discounts than 70% off on gog?
Grargar: Highest discount for both seems to have been 70% indeed.
thanks grargar
Niggles: Mind if i ask exactly what is wrong with this game? *curious*
It's just utterly soulless. Progress involves upgrades which are minimal and have no aesthetic change, and the enemies likewise get tougher along the exact same curve. Basically it's like when you level up your armour gets 2% tougher, your weapon 2% stronger, and the enemies 2% more difficult, with virtually no perceivable differences. So the net result is like playing the same level over and over, with only the illusion of progress. And you will never discover an awesome item or outrageous enemy that stands out, just the same things over and over with slight statistical changes.

It truly is like a game designed by a machine; one which understands the concept of game progression but not the joy.
The New Year's sale is ending on GamersGate and the last discounts are:

Deep Silver with discounts up to 75%. The games included are the Dead Island+Dead Island Riptide, Metro Redux, Sacred 3 and the Saints Row series. Everything is Steam-only.

King's Bounty: Dark Side (Steam) with a 50% discount, on both the normal and the premium edition of the game.

The Wolf Among Us with a 75% discount. It uses Telltale's own DRM for online activation.
Post edited January 10, 2015 by Grargar
GOG should have another mega sale like the one right before Christmas.

For example: I <3 GOG Valentine's Day sale....
Grargar: The Wolf Among Us with a 75% discount. It uses Telltale's own DRM for online activation.
may not work for some - theres a fairly common and unfixed issue where it wont download anything beyond the first episode. reccomend getting the steam version instead as it actually works - and a whole lot better as well.
Grargar: The Wolf Among Us with a 75% discount. It uses Telltale's own DRM for online activation.
Sachys: may not work for some - theres a fairly common and unfixed issue where it wont download anything beyond the first episode. reccomend getting the steam version instead as it actually works - and a whole lot better as well.
Yes, either get TellTale stuff on Steam or entirely DRM FREE (GOG). Their activation / online DRM sucks.

BTW:
GMG has Resident Evil PrePurchase for €16 with Voucher PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY
works also on Life is Strange: Complete Season whcih is already 10% off.
BUT both are even cheaper in you VIP room: RE/HD €15, Life €13.85

IF you want to take the Preordering gamble that is.
Post edited January 11, 2015 by dyscode
triock: Groupees the Lovecraftian bundle
https://groupees.com/lc

For a minimum of $1 you get

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land - Steam
Exgenesis - DRM-Free
Through The Shadows Episode One - DRM-Free
Wait - Extended - DRM-Free
Musica Cthulhiana - The Fourth - mp3 + FLAC
Dreams In The Witch House: A Lovecraftian Rock Opera - mp3 + FLAC
Cthulhu - A Cryo Chamber Collaboration - mp3 + FLAC
The Altar In The Hills (and Other Weird Tales) (ebook)
Allicorn - At The Mountains of Madness - mp3 + FLAC

Bonuses
1. Through The Shadows Chapter One OST
2. ?
3.?
Wow. For a Lovecraft fan, this is a steal. Thanks for the heads-up, this is the sort of thing that that I would not have noticed without a link, as I don't keep up with all of the bundles, all of the time. I'm loving that Rock Opera. Easily the best $1 I've spent.
Niggles: Mind if i ask exactly what is wrong with this game? *curious*
IAmSinistar: It's just utterly soulless. Progress involves upgrades which are minimal and have no aesthetic change, and the enemies likewise get tougher along the exact same curve. Basically it's like when you level up your armour gets 2% tougher, your weapon 2% stronger, and the enemies 2% more difficult, with virtually no perceivable differences. So the net result is like playing the same level over and over, with only the illusion of progress. And you will never discover an awesome item or outrageous enemy that stands out, just the same things over and over with slight statistical changes.

It truly is like a game designed by a machine; one which understands the concept of game progression but not the joy.
Thanks for that. I was initially very interested in it (despite the reviews) as it seems its one of the very few scifi turn based rpgs out there? .I trust your judgement so ill give it a pass lol.
Niggles: Thanks for that. I was initially very interested in it (despite the reviews) as it seems its one of the very few scifi turn based rpgs out there? .I trust your judgement so ill give it a pass lol.
It isn't turn-based at all. I would call it a Diablo clone in Space.
Niggles: Thanks for that. I was initially very interested in it (despite the reviews) as it seems its one of the very few scifi turn based rpgs out there? .I trust your judgement so ill give it a pass lol.
Grargar: It isn't turn-based at all. I would call it a Diablo clone in Space.
was told otherwise?
Niggles: was told otherwise?
def. not turn based :)
Post edited January 12, 2015 by dyscode
dailyindiegame.com I never heard of them before, are they valid...?
Post edited January 12, 2015 by trusteft
trusteft: dailyindiegame.com I never heard of them before, are they valid...?
They are referred on the isthereanydeal site, so I guess they are legit.
Niggles: was told otherwise?
Hope you're not confusing Space Hack with Space Hulk. :P
Post edited January 12, 2015 by Grargar
Exactly. That's the same parallel I would have used.

The name seems to also be an attempt to invoke associations with the classic roguelike NetHack, but NetHack is much deeper and more enjoyable.