It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know why 2 "25% OFF BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2" coupons have appeared in my steam inventory?
I can't send one of those to someone else, can I?
DarkoD13: Does anyone know why 2 "25% OFF BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2" coupons have appeared in my steam inventory?
From Bit.Trip facebook page: If you got a Steam coupon for Runner2- use it or share it! It is valid April 4th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013!
DarkoD13: Does anyone know why 2 "25% OFF BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2" coupons have appeared in my steam inventory?
Zorder: From Bit.Trip facebook page: If you got a Steam coupon for Runner2- use it or share it! It is valid April 4th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013!
Yeah, apparently you there is no option to send a coupon to someone as a gift, you have to trade it.
Zorder: From Bit.Trip facebook page: If you got a Steam coupon for Runner2- use it or share it! It is valid April 4th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013!
DarkoD13: Yeah, apparently you there is no option to send a coupon to someone as a gift, you have to trade it.
It is a pretty shitty coupon, though, can't grasp why is everyone so curious about it.
DarkoD13: Yeah, apparently you there is no option to send a coupon to someone as a gift, you have to trade it.
Profanity: It is a pretty shitty coupon, though, can't grasp why is everyone so curious about it.
I don't know, maybe someone really wants to play the game and finds a 25% off deal appealing? I don't think I'll be buying it myself.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by DarkoD13
Take a guess when the Steam Spring sale starts..
Probably already said but:

http://www.getloadedgo.com

Pick 2 and Pay $10, choice of games:
- Mafia II
- Darksiders II
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Batman: Arkham City
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- Civilization V
- Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
- Just Cause 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
- Dirt 2
- Quantum Conundrum

Not entirely sure about this offer, is it legit?
RayRay13000: Probably already said but:

- Mafia II
- Darksiders II
- Civilization V
- Just Cause 2
- Dirt 2
- Quantum Conundrum

Yes totally ;)
summitus: Yes totally ;)
Being kind of serious here, just wanted to make sure before even buying this. Saw this on the forum with only two posts, and one of them said it's legit and nothing else. Just throwing caution to the wind.
RayRay13000: Being kind of serious here, just wanted to make sure before even buying this. Saw this on the forum with only two posts, and one of them said it's legit and nothing else. Just throwing caution to the wind.
It's not the first time this deal has come up, dun worry. Legit as the wind.
RayRay13000: Being kind of serious here, just wanted to make sure before even buying this. Saw this on the forum with only two posts, and one of them said it's legit and nothing else. Just throwing caution to the wind.
It is always good to be cautious. As for Get Games, they are certainly legitimate. I believe it was started by the Eurogamer website, so it certainly is not a fly by night shady service or anything. You should be alright using them if you see deals you like there.

- Mafia II
- Darksiders II
- Civilization V
- Just Cause 2
- Dirt 2
- Quantum Conundrum

They've been around for a while. Not always the cheapest though

- Mafia II
- Darksiders II
- Civilization V
- Just Cause 2
- Dirt 2
- Quantum Conundrum

nijuu: They've been around for a while. Not always the cheapest though
True! For Example: Just Cause 2 was on sale on steam and was cheaper;) Personally, I think about B:AC and Civ 5...
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Alan13
Thanks for the responses everyone :)
Zorder: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is on sale 75% off on GG. I'm holding on buying it, because I was never into Might and Magic but after seeing videos of this one it looks kinda appealing. Has anyone played it, or know if it's any good?
It's entertaining enough.

Match3ish battle mechanics tied to RPG stuff. There seems to be an active onlne PvP community once you've finished the campaign.

The DLC seems to be useful only for the PvP stuff.

I was playing it for an hour a day then I got sucked back into Torchlight. At that price MMCoH is something you should get if you like puzzle/something-else games.