It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shit, they ran out of GOG keys? Dammit. Guess I'll skip it. :(
Run out meaning like Steam once ran out of GTA IV keys and supplied them in a couple of days or like Amazon, where if they run out, it's just not an option anymore forever and ever and ever?
Foxhack: Shit, they ran out of GOG keys? Dammit. Guess I'll skip it. :(
Why not just buy it and wait for them to get more keys?
Will they get more GOG keys? Have they said anything about it?
BoxOfSnoo: Nice, grabbed it! They ran out of GOG keys, which is a little more unusual to hear. Oh well, they have DRM-free downloads, but MY SHELF!!! :)
pen_sq: I can't even figure out where on GOG to redeem my key.
I just played the PID demo, on Mac: anybody else finding that you cannot re-assign the keys?
also no controller support (wiredX360) on Mac sucks.

among the worst key controls I've seen in game for a long time.
and a unskippable intro.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by dyscode
Foxhack: Will they get more GOG keys? Have they said anything about it?
Everytime this happened before, all the people who bought the game got the right keys. So buy it ! :P
Profanity: Run out meaning like Steam once ran out of GTA IV keys and supplied them in a couple of days or like Amazon, where if they run out, it's just not an option anymore forever and ever and ever?
They make it sound more like the former. However I would suppose it would depend on how GOG themselves reacts to the devs asking for more keys.
Profanity: Run out meaning like Steam once ran out of GTA IV keys and supplied them in a couple of days or like Amazon, where if they run out, it's just not an option anymore forever and ever and ever?
samlii: They make it sound more like the former. However I would suppose it would depend on how GOG themselves reacts to the devs asking for more keys.
The message says "the developers have already been notified and we are working to get more keys ASAP".

pen_sq: I can't even figure out where on GOG to redeem my key.
dyscode: I just played the PID demo, on Mac: anybody else finding that you cannot re-assign the keys?
also no controller support (wiredX360) on Mac.

this sucks big time!
Grab this: http://abstractable.net/enjoy/

ControllerMate is excellent too, and if you can get under the 10 actions limit, it doesn't require registration.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
Foxhack: Will they get more GOG keys? Have they said anything about it?
This one is from their forum: "The gog keys went way faster then expected. Both igs and the developer have contacted gog and we will upload and tweet as soon as more are uploaded. Sorry for this inconvenience. "

https://indiegamestand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=665&view=unread#p3518
samlii: They make it sound more like the former. However I would suppose it would depend on how GOG themselves reacts to the devs asking for more keys.
BoxOfSnoo: The message says "the developers have already been notified and we are working to get more keys ASAP".

dyscode: I just played the PID demo, on Mac: anybody else finding that you cannot re-assign the keys?
also no controller support (wiredX360) on Mac.

this sucks big time!
BoxOfSnoo: Grab this: http://abstractable.net/enjoy/

ControllerMate is excellent too, and if you can get under the 10 actions limit, it doesn't require registration.
Thanks for for reminding me1 I have Enjoy but it should not be necessary for game that officially claims to supports controllers and Steam Big Picture.
AND you cannot reassign the Key controls, while the worst keyboard layout I`ve seen for a long time.

I'll skip this anyway, this game is not compatible with me.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: AND you cannot reassign the Key controls, while the worst keyboard layout I`ve seen for a long time.

I'll skip this anyway, this game is not compatible with me.
Dunno about the demo, but reassigning keys or buttons is no problem in the full game.

Pid works fine with my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad, which is a STANDARD HID CONTROLLER and is supported by anything with a USB hole. If you have a problem using Microsoft's proprietary controller on a platform that they explicitly do not support, maybe you should take it up with MS?
dyscode: I'll skip this anyway, this game is not compatible with me.
The Tattiebogle 360 driver for Mac combined w/ a 1st party Xbox controller (the Rock Candy ones won't work) works perfectly fine and all controls are easily remapped.
I have 4 Steam coupons for -25% discount off BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 on Steam if anyone's interested.
dyscode: Thanks for for reminding me1 I have Enjoy but it should not be necessary for game that officially claims to supports controllers and Steam Big Picture.
AND you cannot reassign the Key controls, while the worst keyboard layout I`ve seen for a long time.
A game can support Big Picture and controllers all it wants, but you still need to install a driver for your computer itself to pick up the controller's signal. There is absolutely nothing a dev can do in this case since obviously Microsoft doesn't really care about making sure their controllers support Mac out of the box, and the only 360 controller drivers for Mac are unofficial and unsupported patches from enthusiasts.
dyscode: Thanks for for reminding me1 I have Enjoy but it should not be necessary for game that officially claims to supports controllers and Steam Big Picture.
PenutBrittle: A game can support Big Picture and controllers all it wants, but you still need to install a driver for your computer itself to pick up the controller's signal. There is absolutely nothing a dev can do in this case since obviously Microsoft doesn't really care about making sure their controllers support Mac out of the box, and the only 360 controller drivers for Mac are unofficial and unsupported patches from enthusiasts.
Thanks for all the replies!
I have the tattieboogle driver 0.12 and it works perfectly on 10.8.3 and with lots of other controller games
e.g. Limbo, Trine, Rochard, etc. Just PID refuses to work properply with it.