It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

racerboi101: Amazon's Bioshock Infinite pre-order just got wild!

BioShock Infinite Pre-order - $59.99 (Steam key)

You get the following for pre-ordering it now:

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam)
- $30 2K credit on Amazon
- BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt for Kindle
- Industrial Revolution Pack - which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game
nightrunner227: Check out <span class="bold">Gamefly's</span>.

-Bioshock 1&2
-XCOM EU
-$5 coupon for 2k Games download
-$12 coupon for general PC download
-Industrial Revolution
We don't seem to get the $12 coupon, but then we only pay £29.95....
nightrunner227:
Rodzaju: We don't seem to get the $12 coupon, but then we only pay £29.95....
Does UK not get it at all? US doesn't get the $12 coupon until release day.
Rodzaju: We don't seem to get the $12 coupon, but then we only pay £29.95....
nightrunner227: Does UK not get it at all? US doesn't get the $12 coupon until release day.
It's not mentioned on the game page.
Reever: I'm thanking you too, even though I would have probably seen this promo before playing ME3 =)
Just a question though, guys: How good is Dead Space (the first game at least) in terms of story? I pretty much suck at shooters (although I've read on casual it's easy enough) and I like a good story. Even more if it's Sci-Fi. So, how would you compare it to Mass Effect for example? Cuz I'd try out the first game if I got some money left after buying Amalur =)
StingingVelvet: Story is pretty decent but it's mostly atmosphere that kicks ass in Dead Space. I loved exploring the ship and seeing the creepy stuff, same in DS2 and the station. It's very immersive.
This!

If you liked movies like Event Horizon or Aliens chances are you like this game. It can get repetitive after some time because a spaceship has only this much different rooms to offer, but the permanent uneasyness, the jump scares and the clautrophic feelings never go away. But if you suck at shooter this might be a problem, cause if you need to be on your toes to survive, with a good aim, or you easily run out of ammo and health packs. IMHO the second half of the game raises the difficulty level quite a bit. But I am also trying to play it a controller, I am not that good with controllers. Other than that, one of the better AAA franchises for sure.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by dyscode
StingingVelvet: Story is pretty decent but it's mostly atmosphere that kicks ass in Dead Space. I loved exploring the ship and seeing the creepy stuff, same in DS2 and the station. It's very immersive.
dyscode: This!

If you liked movies like Event Horizon or Aliens chances are you like this game. It can get repetitive after some time because a spaceship has only this much different rooms to offer, but the permanent uneasyness, the jump scares and the clautrophic feelings never go away. But if you suck at shooter this might be a problem, cause if you need to be on your toes to survive, with a good aim, or you easily run out of ammo and health packs. IMHO the second half of the game raises the difficulty level quite a bit. But I am also trying to play it a controller, I am not that good with controllers. Other than that, one of the better AAA franchises for sure.
Yeah, loved Aliens and Event Horizon was pretty good too =)
I might give it more time, or I'll just wait till the Trilogy pack comes out or something :D have enough games on my backlog as is (and mostly RPGs too, so it's gonna take a long time to go through it...)
dyscode: $8.87+ :
Psyringe: This will go down rapidly. Apparently the first guy who bought the bundle made a huge payment. As more people buy the base tier for the minimum price, the average will go down.
Anyone know what the initial price was?
Psyringe: This will go down rapidly. Apparently the first guy who bought the bundle made a huge payment. As more people buy the base tier for the minimum price, the average will go down.
nijuu: Anyone know what the initial price was?
I think when I took my first look at the page, there had been 4 bundles sold, and the BTA was 9.24 $ (give or take 50 cents, I'm not 100% sure).
nijuu: Anyone know what the initial price was?
Psyringe: I think when I took my first look at the page, there had been 4 bundles sold, and the BTA was 9.24 $ (give or take 50 cents, I'm not 100% sure).
Groupee chat someone said starting was lik $15. dunno if true or not..
nijuu: Groupee chat someone said starting was lik $15. dunno if true or not..
I'm pretty sure there isn't a "start". Whatever the first purchase was made at is the starting average price. At least that's how Humble does it, and I'm fairly sure Bundle in a Box does the same.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by pen_sq
racerboi101: Amazon's Bioshock Infinite pre-order just got wild!

BioShock Infinite Pre-order - $59.99 (Steam key)

You get the following for pre-ordering it now:

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam)
- $30 2K credit on Amazon
- BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt for Kindle
- Industrial Revolution Pack - which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game
nightrunner227: Check out <span class="bold">Gamefly's</span>.

-Bioshock 1&2
-XCOM EU
-$5 coupon for 2k Games download
-$12 coupon for general PC download
-Industrial Revolution
dammit.. it's getting really hard to decide where to pre-purchase this game
ne_zavarj: Already posted at least 3 times .
pen_sq: The interesting part is that Humble is starting to do 1 game as deal of the week, like I need another thing to obsess about. The even more interesting part is that Bastion is on sale as part of announcing their next title, Transistor. I'm so buying that day one.
Transistor looks interesting. GOG needs to look into this....
BTW:
anyone seeing the coinsidence of John Riccitiello stepping back from CEO and this sale?
EA celebrating his leave?
dyscode: BTW:
anyone seeing the coinsidence of John Riccitiello stepping back from CEO and this sale?
EA celebrating his leave?
I wouldn't say Celebrating, more like Damage Control.

Edit: Also, looks like Groupee's Build a Bundle 5 starts in 1 day. https://groupees.com/bab5 It has hints up for the games.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Giltonnam
GG daily:
Risen Complete 66% off €23,80
Incl. Risen (DRM Free) and Risen 2 + DLC (Steam)