It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: 2 free games on Big Fish, Fairway Solitaire and Mystery case files: Ravenhearst.

You need to get a coupon from here:

https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php
In other news, ne_zavarj appears to have taken control of amok's account :P
lorek: Indiegala Happy Hour is no more
https://twitter.com/IndieGala/status/306496792718090241
Must reckon they can earn enough off normal purchases if they getting rid of it
amok: 2 free games on Big Fish, Fairway Solitaire and Mystery case files: Ravenhearst.

You need to get a coupon from here:

https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php
Asbeau: In other news, ne_zavarj appears to have taken control of amok's account :P
I don't know why, but this made my day (which didn't go too well so far). Thanks! :)
lorek: Indiegala Happy Hour is no more
https://twitter.com/IndieGala/status/306496792718090241
nijuu: Must reckon they can earn enough off normal purchases if they getting rid of it
nah - they say it towards the end of each bundle. it is ending forever for this bundle. I have a feeling it will be resurrected for the next. This bundle ends tomorrow.
nijuu: Must reckon they can earn enough off normal purchases if they getting rid of it
amok: nah - they say it towards the end of each bundle. it is ending forever for this bundle. I have a feeling it will be resurrected for the next. This bundle ends tomorrow.
Didnt they have a happy hour right near the end of the last bundle? (which i could be wrong.. but they extended that one)
nijuu: Didnt they have a happy hour right near the end of the last bundle? (which i could be wrong.. but they extended that one)
Yeah, you're right. And also - happy hour is on again. :D
Post edited February 27, 2013 by triock
Achtung Panzer Operation Star is the best strategy/tactics game this side of grognardville, and this is the FIRST reasonable discount i saw on it since forever. :O
The game is a nice rare blend of realism and gamer accessability, that most simulator games fail at miserably. The DLC packs, well those contain more missions mostly, and they are overpriced at normal i would say, but its 75% sale time, so get them while it lasts.

Btw theres also Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 for 4€ on GG. Its and older outdated inferior version to APOPStar published by Paradox(ugh), with an old and very clunky interface. If you think youll get the cheaper one to try the game, dont youll be better off with the APOPStar demo.
nijuu: Didnt they have a happy hour right near the end of the last bundle? (which i could be wrong.. but they extended that one)
triock: Yeah, you're right. And also - happy hour is on again. :D
LOL.Ive already got my multiple bundles. Will pass this time
p_mamusz: Achtung Panzer Operation Star is the best strategy/tactics game this side of grognardville, and this is the FIRST reasonable discount i saw on it since forever. :O
Am I the only one who thinks that the devs didn't really think it through when they chose "APOS" as an acronym for their game? Whenever I see that, I think "A Piece Of Sh..." ;-/
p_mamusz: Achtung Panzer Operation Star is the best strategy/tactics game this side of grognardville, and this is the FIRST reasonable discount i saw on it since forever. :O
The game is a nice rare blend of realism and gamer accessability, that most simulator games fail at miserably. The DLC packs, well those contain more missions mostly, and they are overpriced at normal i would say, but its 75% sale time, so get them while it lasts.

Btw theres also Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 for 4€ on GG. Its and older outdated inferior version to APOPStar published by Paradox(ugh), with an old and very clunky interface. If you think youll get the cheaper one to try the game, dont youll be better off with the APOPStar demo.
Does anyone know if the DLC works with the version from Indie Gala 8?
Psyringe: <snip>
Am I the only one who thinks that the devs didn't really think it through when they chose "APOS" as an acronym for their game? Whenever I see that, I think "A Piece Of Sh..." ;-/
Now thats just funny, though actually in all seriousness i agree, somebody dropped the ball there.
http://majornelson.com/2013/02/22/the-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale/

AFnord: Does anyone know if the DLC works with the version from Indie Gala 8?
If you are able to patch your game with the latest patches of august 2012, it should work. But i dont know what version was in the bundle.

In other Graviteam news:
Since Paradox won the legal battle to the Achtung Panzer name(and some still say Paradox is not EA in training..), APOPStar will be relaunched with the new name Graviteam Tactics Operation Star. As it stands APOPStar+latest patch(march 2013)=Graviteam Tactics OPStar New patches and DLC will arrive only for the "new game", current DLC will only be available for AP, but sice they are the same, they should be cross compatible.
Post edited February 27, 2013 by p_mamusz
amok: nah - they say it towards the end of each bundle. it is ending forever for this bundle. I have a feeling it will be resurrected for the next. This bundle ends tomorrow.
The Indiegala bundle would not be the same anymore without Happy Hour. :-( . Last time I checked today HAPPY HOUR was back ON :-)

New Game deal:
You should get a Free ? game if you vote Yes and favorite it ?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/129518114/1361822571
Post edited February 27, 2013 by lorek
p_mamusz: (and some still say Paradox is not EA in training..)
Doesn't "In training" imply they can learn from own mistakes?