It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wizardry tale of forsaken land http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLvRh1kHHVw one of the best rpg i ever played !
Asmo2: Wizardry tale of forsaken land http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLvRh1kHHVw one of the best rpg i ever played !
Yes, but is it on sale somewhere for a good price? ;-)
Luisfius: It was for some reason removed
I went to look up why and got a forbidden error when trying to access the forums.
Bastion is 75% off on the Daily Deal on Steam...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107100/?snr=1_7_suggest__13
All games on Big Fish (excluding Collectors Edition's) are $4.99 today. Use coupon code "GAMEDAY". Expires 11.59 pm EST.
Post edited February 03, 2013 by amok
On Amazon:

Dungeon Siege Bundle - $11.99 (All Steam)

1. Dungeon Siege
2. Dungeon Siege II
3. Dungeon Siege III
4. Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $16.99 (Origin)
Post edited February 03, 2013 by racerboi101
not including expansions for DS1 and DS2 i assume?
nijuu: not including expansions for DS1 and DS2 i assume?
I believe not, the expansions for DS1 and DS2 is not available for purchase on Steam as well.
amok: All games on Big Fish (including Collectors Edition's) are $4.99 today. Use coupon code "GAMEDAY". Expires 11.59 pm EST.
Excluding collectors editions according to their site.
racerboi101: On Amazon:

The C&C Collection is tempting at that price. I wonder if Origin will let you download just one game at a time to play from it, vs all of them at once. I'd want to play the oldest ones in a XP virtual machine and everything from Red Alert 2 on is said to run fine in Windows 7.
racerboi101: On Amazon:

dirtyharry50: The C&C Collection is tempting at that price. I wonder if Origin will let you download just one game at a time to play from it, vs all of them at once. I'd want to play the oldest ones in a XP virtual machine and everything from Red Alert 2 on is said to run fine in Windows 7.
One by one, the expansion packs get installed automatically for each title.
Now excuse me as I'll go wash myself, feel dirty for giving money for this cash grab.
Tera is currently $9.99 on Amazon (50% off) before it goes F2P on February 5th. Getting it before then gets you bonuses such as Founder status, exclusive mount, etc. More details HERE
dirtyharry50: The C&C Collection is tempting at that price. I wonder if Origin will let you download just one game at a time to play from it, vs all of them at once. I'd want to play the oldest ones in a XP virtual machine and everything from Red Alert 2 on is said to run fine in Windows 7.
DodoGeo: One by one, the expansion packs get installed automatically for each title.
Now excuse me as I'll go wash myself, feel dirty for giving money for this cash grab.
Sounds good, thank you. :D
Great, even the base Amazon price for C&CTUC is lower than that base price in Russian Origin. Sometimes I think EA and Sony PSN prices are cooked up by the same escaped mental patient.
amok: All games on Big Fish (including Collectors Edition's) are $4.99 today. Use coupon code "GAMEDAY". Expires 11.59 pm EST.
bansama: Excluding collectors editions according to their site.
whops -sorry. Changed.