It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game.co.uk deals today are a little naff, but in case anyone was following my rayman £5 post yesterday and wondered what todays are:

Game.co.uk PC Downloads:

The Expendables 2: Videogame £3.25

Might & Magic Heroes VI Gold Edition £7.50

Shoot Many Robots £2.00

Splinter Cell: Conviction Limited Edition £3.00
- Infiltration Mode : Eliminate all hostiles in the mission area without being detected
- A special playable skin: Shadow Armor
- Early access to 3 weapons: SC300, SR2 and MP5
- The official Splinter Cell Conviction Soundtrack (more than 17 tracks)
carnival73: GetGamesGo
Talisman $6
Got it on GG for slightly less with the 20% discount and was pleasantly surprised by it. Only disappointments are not being able to add other players and not being able (as far as I know) to design your own "missions".
johnki: In regards to the Square-Enix deal, if, like me, you are/were tempted by the FFVII re-release, don't. Just don't.

Here's why:

- On top of SecuROM, the game requires you to log in to a Square Enix account and register the key to the SE account as well. Not to mention that logging my account in WITH THE CORRECT PASSWORD was a bitch the first time. I don't know if that login has a required online-only requirement because I haven't tested it but I wouldn't be surprised.

- The game is so poorly ported/remade that it still runs at 30 FPS.

- If you're connected to the internet, the game REQUIRES cloud saving. That means that on first loading up the game, you often have to wait upwards of 3 minutes at the title screen for the game to grab your saves from the cloud before you can play or else it'll start a new game.
Hmm, that is a drag but on the other hand it's only six bucks and I've always heard people rave about the game and the series. I've never played a Final Fantasy game myself.
dirtyharry50: Hmm, that is a drag but on the other hand it's only six bucks and I've always heard people rave about the game and the series. I've never played a Final Fantasy game myself.
Buy a license in the sale then play the PS1 version in an emulator.
dirtyharry50: Hmm, that is a drag but on the other hand it's only six bucks and I've always heard people rave about the game and the series. I've never played a Final Fantasy game myself.
StingingVelvet: Buy a license in the sale then play the PS1 version in an emulator.
I'll be honest. I am know I am too lazy to bother for one game. I should probably forget about it for now. Maybe it will come to GOG someday in cleansed form.
dirtyharry50: I'll be honest. I am know I am too lazy to bother for one game. I should probably forget about it for now. Maybe it will come to GOG someday in cleansed form.
Even without the DRM and stuff though the PS1 version is still better, sadly.
Prefer the patched/modded 98 version myself.

If you do end up getting it though let us know what you think about it, dirtyharry50.
StingingVelvet: Buy a license in the sale then play the PS1 version in an emulator.
Or he can buy the PSOne version someplace and don't bother supporting shitty Squeenix ports and DRMs. Expensive, yeah, but surely worth it.
Or maybe just that without the first part....
dirtyharry50: I'll be honest. I am know I am too lazy to bother for one game. I should probably forget about it for now. Maybe it will come to GOG someday in cleansed form.
Final Fantasy VII even that re-release where they practically did nothing (but added a hell of a DRM), It works and it is the same game in the good and bad. But I would say it is worth it especially if you have never player it before.

It is true that emulators have better filters and more, probably music in the original psx version was bit better but all in all you could do worse with 6 bucks.

And I don't see it really coming to Gog. Would be neat though and would be nice if they would have made even crappy pc versions of those newer ones.
And the amazon coupons are no longer working. That was one helluva sale
abolat: And the amazon coupons are no longer working. That was one helluva sale
The amazon codes will still work on friday for the 2012 paradox one IIRC, they requested more keys for that.

Or something, might be wrong. Amazon definitely won the SALE WAR on winter 2012
The only bundles which didnt return to their normal rrp prices are the AOE III, MS Indie Bundles and FableTLC
Gamestop / Impulse :

Hotline Miami $4.99 ( Steam )
Blood Bowl®: Chaos Edition $9.89 ( Steam )
Post edited February 01, 2013 by ne_zavarj
nv.. wrong thread...
Post edited February 01, 2013 by amok