It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: So no Fable III Complete Bundle?
They're still waiting on Fable 3 DLC keys
Will EC credtit be working for Fable bundle?
Get Games Go!

Pretty big Assassins Creed sale with the first game for $2.50.

I just purchased AC Revelations Gold for $13.50
ffrreeaakk: Will EC credtit be working for Fable bundle?
If the Fable bundle becomes reality before Jan 31st most likely.
.. hey holy crap! I bought the Microsoft pack and Deadlight comes with its soundtrack! AWESOME!
oh dammit. Is there no way to get the EC credit now?
I missed it last year.
Balthier: oh dammit. Is there no way to get the EC credit now?
I missed it last year.
Nope, you had to buy games during their holiday sales to get the credits.
carnival73: Get Games Go!

Pretty big Assassins Creed sale with the first game for $2.50.

I just purchased AC Revelations Gold for $13.50
You purchased Revelations? I... I'm so sorry.

Still, better than AC 3.
Hitman Absolution (standard) is $16.99 at the moment on Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VFHIHA/ref=dsvrt_review_asin_detail
Does anyone have a spare coupon for amazon? And by any chance that someone may do me the favour of buying me the Microsoft 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack. I'll send the money via paypal of course, I'll even go first. Thanks in advance!
Zorder: Does anyone have a spare coupon for amazon? And by any chance that someone may do me the favour of buying me the Microsoft 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack. I'll send the money via paypal of course, I'll even go first. Thanks in advance!
They're not transferable this year.
Zorder: Does anyone have a spare coupon for amazon? And by any chance that someone may do me the favour of buying me the Microsoft 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack. I'll send the money via paypal of course, I'll even go first. Thanks in advance!
orcishgamer: They're not transferable this year.
What do you mean by not being transferable?
orcishgamer: They're not transferable this year.
Zorder: What do you mean by not being transferable?
You can not send a code or link to someone else. The coupons are tied to your account automatically upon receiving them. Unlike last year where you could send someone a spare code.
Zorder: What do you mean by not being transferable?
swaimiac: You can not send a code or link to someone else. The coupons are tied to your account automatically upon receiving them. Unlike last year where you could send someone a spare code.
I was not asking for someone to give me the code, only to use it in their account and then they would only need to send me the game keys after I sent him the money via paypal.
nvm
Post edited January 27, 2013 by nijuu