It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Total War™: SHOGUN 2 Collection $12.49 on GameStop / Impulse ( daily deal )
The EA Amazon coupons are garbage because all the prices went back to non-sale prices. What a joke.
Heretic777: The EA Amazon coupons are garbage because all the prices went back to non-sale prices. What a joke.
YAY NOW I CAN BUY THE KATY PERRY COLLECTION FOR FIVE BUCKS LESS

Man, what a letdown. At least I got Darksiders 2 and all DLC with my extra coupon.
Gifting someone an Amazon.com digital game is not possible, right?
langurmonkey: Gifting someone an Amazon.com digital game is not possible, right?
Not directly. You can buy a game that gives you a key, then give that key to someone.

If a game is download only then you can't gift it.
Heretic777: The EA Amazon coupons are garbage because all the prices went back to non-sale prices. What a joke.
Yeah +1 total garbage! Would have snapped Alice Complete in an instant,
but this - no way!

Foxhack: YAY NOW I CAN BUY THE KATY PERRY COLLECTION FOR FIVE BUCKS LESS
XD
Post edited December 25, 2012 by dyscode
Football Manager 2013 for 19.99$

http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Football-Manager-2013-Download/dp/B009IXNPL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356451050&sr=8-1&keywords=football+manager+2013

Do you guys think it can be lower in the collectors edition in January?
Pardon if this has already posted but I went back to 23 hours and didn't catch it.

Amazon has Guild Wars 2 for $29.99 today only.

Guild Wars 2
Post edited December 25, 2012 by teshra
dyscode: which might most probably related to it's W7 incompatibility that is not mentioned on game's page.

PS: those of you who are interested in Of Orcs and Men or who bought this on Steam might be interested in this Steam Discussion.
Short: ACTControl's 5 Machine Activation Limit also on Steam, then you're out.
mefet: Thanks, I'm going to delete it from my wishlist.
I'll buy and play any other game instead, not from their company.
I don't mind they using any drm they like, I'll simply not buy the game, but that attitude...
I wouldn't mind the DRM but that they actively hide it. Will avoid them from now on.

Man, what a letdown. At least I got Darksiders 2 and all DLC with my extra coupon.
Yeah EA was completely useless.
Amazon deals for today and reminder on the publisher credits. On the publisher credit, even if you didn't get an email you should still be able to use it today as long as you meet the criteria needed.

12/25 only: (All Steam unless otherwise specified)

Guild Wars 2 - $29.99 (Not on Steam)

NBA 2K13 - $14.99

Borderlands 2 - $29.99

Borderlands 2 4 Pack - $89.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $24.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $47.99

War of the Roses - $14.99

War of the Roses - House of York Deluxe Edition - $17.25

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $9.99 (THQ credit applies so you could get this at $4.99)

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 (THQ credit applies so you could get this at $8.19)

Football Manager 2013 - $19.99

12/25 - 12/27: (All Steam Redeemable)

Dreamcast Pack - $4.99

Sega Action only pack - $19.93

Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack - $4.87

Sonic Action Pack - $24.76

Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles - $21.73

Reminder about this great deals:

Scribblenauts Unlimited - $7.50

Lego Lord of the Rings - $7.49

Check the rest of Amazon - Digital Holiday Deals here.

---------

Reminder from Tony (Amazon Rep):

1. Customers who purchased THQ/EA/Ubisoft/2K Digital Video games from Amazon will get a $5 credit to use on more games from the corresponding publisher.
2. Coupons for EA/THQ/UBisoft may be used on 12/25 only and only for products GREATER THAN $5.
3. Coupons for 2K may be used from 12/26-12/31 and only on products $9.99 AND ABOVE.
4. Customers may use 1 coupon per account per publisher this means if you purchased 1 or 30 games from each publisher you are still entitled to/eligible for 1 credit from each publisher.
5. If you purchased a 2K product on 12/24 your credit will be delayed as we need to pull information out of our system, which won't propagate for a few hours.

Directly check each Publisher Specific page on Amazon on which game you could use the $5 publisher credit:

- THQ Holiday Present

- 2K Holiday Present

- EA Holiday Present

- Ubisoft Holiday Present
In case this was not posted before, Auditorium by Cipher Prime is free for everyone till tomorrow 12p.m. EST.
Link:
http://store.cipherprime.com/products/auditorium

A really great game!
Got Sleeping Dogs. Yay! Also got AC: Revelations 'cause why the fuck not I guess.
dyscode: Yeah +1 total garbage! Would have snapped Alice Complete in an instant,
but this - no way!

dyscode: XD
Yeah fuck that. I thought I was actually going to get a good deal on some games or even a game or two free, fuck that bullshit.
Post edited December 25, 2012 by CymTyr
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15148/

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 + expansions... -> 5€