It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: I have no idea how links like that can be made.
Vitek: By using url button (little chain) during posting. Quote this post and you will see. ;-)
[url=http://enter url here]Here belongs text.[/url]

Btw. ne_zavarj cheated a bit because when I go directly to page he linked I get this url:
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/download-games/browse/?pf=1100&cat=OnSale#.UNhcEXfQvLs

Still long but not so absurd. :-)
ne_zavarj: You have to buy them one by one .
Vitek: Crap.
So basically, i would need to add the description of what it is after the link itself, and it would show like your link?

Whenever i try these things, i always seem to get the normal link, without the custom info. Still, practice makes perfect. Perhaps there should be some sort of forum posting school on GOG or something, lol. There are also things such as the hiding giveaway codes in a post. How on earth is that done?
If you purchased an Amazon UBISOFT game this year, you can download a $4.99 game for free on Christmas only from Amazon. You should have received an email.

If you participated in the BOGO sale in March, then you should qualify. Turns out, it was a buy one get two free deal!
Easiest way to do hyperlinks it is to write the description in the reply window, highlight it, then click the little chain link to the left. After that, edit the first description into the target URL (or highlight and copy/paste over the first description)
Tallima: If you purchased an Amazon UBISOFT game this year, you can download a $4.99 game for free on Christmas only from Amazon. You should have received an email.

If you participated in the BOGO sale in March, then you should qualify. Turns out, it was a buy one get two free deal!
Wait, they gave free $5 coupons when there are basically no $5 Ubisoft games on offer?
The BOGO sale on Big Fish Games is tempting .
But should i spend my last money ($ 48.93) on 7 game club credits ? I already have 5 so i could buy 12 CE or 24 SE version for that money .
Post edited December 24, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Lego:LOTR (Steam) $7.49 at Amazon. Search for 'B00A2XA3GG" at Amazon, the normal SKU is still at full price.

(Hmm, I tried posting this twice with the URL, and it got eaten.)
Post edited December 24, 2012 by pen_sq
So if i use the Xmas Day coupons and buy a game, will i also get another coupon to use on the January deals?
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :
/Snip
Getting giddy for these upcoming Amazon deals, especially tomorrows (all 3 are solid titles)....so far they've blown Steam out of the water when it comes to putting the same games up for sale.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by teshra
gameon: So basically, i would need to add the description of what it is after the link itself, and it would show like your link?

Whenever i try these things, i always seem to get the normal link, without the custom info. Still, practice makes perfect. Perhaps there should be some sort of forum posting school on GOG or something, lol. There are also things such as the hiding giveaway codes in a post. How on earth is that done?
What shane-o said.
Easiest way is to type text (description), then you higlight it and click the chain button. It puts url tags around that text but it also copies the text into the first tag, after the "=". You replace this text with link and you're done.
The people hide the codes the same way, by putting code in the place of link.

When I was learning this, I had no explantion from anyone, so I found my older post, and edited it until I got it right. :-)
Vitek: snip
You can start a new thread with the title " Tips and tricks, aka how to post on forums . " :)
Vitek: snip
ne_zavarj: You can start a new thread with the title " Tips and tricks, aka how to post on forums . " :)
That would be a great idea. Especially as it doesn't make any sense to me even with these explanations. A step by step "for dummies" (like me lol) guide would be perfect.
New Deals from Amazon, also Amazon is giving everyone who purchased any THQ, 2K, EA, and Ubisoft games this year (2012) a $5 credit that could be used starting tomorrow on any of their games. If you bought any of their games, check your email you probably have received an email about it now or would be receiving one soon.

Scribblenauts Unlimited - $7.50

Lego Lord of the Rings - $7.49

Batman Arkham GOTY Pack - $9.99
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY

LEGO Batman - $4.99

The Harry Batman Pack - $13.99
- Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
- Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
- Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes

Sleeping Dogs - $17.49

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99

Starvoid - $2.49

Dungeon Siege Bundle - $22.49

WB Combat Bundle - $9.99
- Lord of The Rings War in the North
- Mortal Kombat Kollection
- Batman Arkham Asylum Goty

F.E.A.R Ultimate Pack - $9.99
- FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition
- FEAR 2: Project Origin
- F.3.A.R.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $4.99

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $29.99

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - $4.99

The Amazing Spider-Man - $24.99

Check the rest of Amazon - Digital Holiday Deals here.

Don't forget about the additional $5 Promo Credit you'll get for every purchase plus:

Airmech Holiday Gift Pack - worth $9.99

plus this as well

Adventure Quest Worlds Amazon Warrior Armor - worth $9.95
Tallima: If you purchased an Amazon UBISOFT game this year, you can download a $4.99 game for free on Christmas only from Amazon. You should have received an email.

grviper: Wait, they gave free $5 coupons when there are basically no $5 Ubisoft games on offer?
My understanding is that there will be a selection of $4.99 games available on Christmas.
racerboi101: New Deals from Amazon, also Amazon is giving everyone who purchased any THQ, 2K, EA, and Ubisoft games this year (2012) a $5 credit that could be used starting tomorrow on any of their games. If you bought any of their games, check your email you probably have received an email about it now or would be receiving one soon.
Huh.

I just got one for buying Alice Returns, but I haven't gotten one for the Darksiders pack (bought for a friend), Spec Ops The Line, The Darkness, Bulletstorm, The EA pack, Dead Space, or Duke Nukem Forever. :(
All the prices as of today is regular prices, so unless they put them onsale tomorrow, the coupons are worthless.