It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roman5: That is a pretty Damn amazing deal

Better than any of the deals of GOG so far, that's for sure
Some of those usually cost that much by themselves. So yeah, it's pretty damn impressive. I don't know if they're individually gift-able, but I highly doubt it unfortunately.
Navagon: DotEmu Fantasy Mashup (DRM-free)

10 Euros
Saw it before, did no realize it was that many games, but then I have the DotEmu Collection already ... and most other games on it.
Still VERY NICE!

GG: Q.u.b.e $5, -50%, DRM FREE
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-QUBE/qube?caff=1869351
Post edited December 18, 2012 by dyscode
Strategy First holiday sale: 80% off any game (except Jutland series and Space Empires board game) using code "HAPPYHOLIDAYS" at checkout. Offer valid through January 6th, 2013.

Note: I got a notification about this via e-mail; I don't see an announcement on their main page yet.

Edit: AFAIK their games are DRM-free; they e-mail you a download link, and while you are limited in the number of download attempts (it's something like eight), their staff will reactivate a dead link if you e-mail them about it.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Azilut
Azilut: Strategy First holiday sale: 80% off any game (except Jutland series and Space Empires board game) using code "HAPPYHOLIDAYS" at checkout. Offer valid through January 6th, 2013.
Got that Mail as well... quite funny, that the "board game" is marked on the the shop page as "Digital Download" :) Would be a bit too expensive, if I have to print out everything on my own ;)
dyscode: Saw it before, did no realize it was that many games, but then I have the DotEmu Collection already ... and most other games on it.
Still VERY NICE!
This is apparently the first of several similar details so WATCH THIS SPACE. Or rather, THAT SPACE.
Azilut: Strategy First holiday sale: 80% off any game (except Jutland series and Space Empires board game) using code "HAPPYHOLIDAYS" at checkout. Offer valid through January 6th, 2013.

Note: I got a notification about this via e-mail; I don't see an announcement on their main page yet.

Edit: AFAIK their games are DRM-free; they e-mail you a download link, and while you are limited in the number of download attempts (it's something like eight), their staff will reactivate a dead link if you e-mail them about it.
Holy crap, they've got Darkstar (the recent FMV adventure game) discounted at the moment, $6.95, with the code that makes $1.39 = instabuy. Thanks for the info!
Post edited December 18, 2012 by MoP
Man I'm old... I remember playing the original Another World when it came out on PC...

Awesome, thanks for the link.
Azilut: except Jutland series
Not surprising, considering the prices at *laughs* StormPowered
http://stormpowered.stormeaglestudios.com/store/index.asp
Azilut: except Jutland series
grviper: Not surprising, considering the prices at *laughs* StormPowered
StormPowered? Is that like an eXtreme version of SteamPowered?

MoP: Holy crap, they've got Darkstar (the recent FMV adventure game) discounted at the moment, $6.95, with the code that makes $1.39 = instabuy. Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the tipp. The critics are bad... Im thinking bout it...
grviper: Not surprising, considering the prices at *laughs* StormPowered
Gazoinks: StormPowered? Is that like an eXtreme version of SteamPowered?
Yeah, Storm Eagle Studios made a client for selling games of their own and everyone unlucky enough to sign up
Featuring
Install Games on ALL your PCs
Offline Mode
Timed Downloads
Game Library Management
Auto Updates
Purchase via Client
Auto Game Activation
Integrated Customer Support
Integrated Game Community
FAIL-SAFE Live Account Lockout Option
Kinda troubling that that's the only thing safe from failing...

Also, check this out
To complete the game community integration with theSTORMPOWERED game client, we are very pleased to introduce the Storm Eagle Game Community!

COME ON IN!
* Get in on the latest Multiplayer Feast!
* Swap Hints & Tips...
* Locate the latest User Scenarios & Mods...
* Find answers to all your gaming questions...
* Debate the latest and greatest!
* Find new gaming buddies!
Clicking that announcement leads to their phpbb3 forum...
GetGamesGo Christmas daily - Spec Ops: The Line -75% (£4.99 here), Steamworks.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/12-days-of-xmas-day-7
Anyone played Culpa Innata? Any good? Reviews are pretty mixed.
abolat: I see it as 13.60$
PandaLiang: Interesting. It is still 91% off as I check, and now it is listed in the front page. It seems like it is actually not a mistake.
Sounds like an awesome deal! Reading the description it states "DRM:Other DRM". Does anyone know what that DRM is?

Edit: Given their "DRM-free" games aren't DRM-free, I'm not sure I'm game(http://www.gog.com/forum/general/warning_gamersgates_drm_free_games_are_not_really_drm_free/page1)
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Tarnicus