It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: ...
I wish Origin or Bioware would do a Sale on their stupid Bioware Points for PC...
For some reason they don't do this for some time now. Why? This is a mystery to me.
I wish Origin or Bioware would do a Sale on their stupid Bioware Points for PC...
retro_gamer: For some reason they don't do this for some time now. Why? This is a mystery to me.
You can't find discounted points cards for XBL either, I think they tightened down on this. Best to just wait for the DLC sale, or hell, just rebuy the "Ultimate" version of whatever game you want the DLC for, they go on sale for really cheap all the time.
retro_gamer: For some reason they don't do this for some time now. Why? This is a mystery to me.
cashing in on ME 3 I guess...
orcishgamer: You can't find discounted points cards for XBL either, I think they tightened down on this. Best to just wait for the DLC sale, or hell, just rebuy the "Ultimate" version of whatever game you want the DLC for, they go on sale for really cheap all the time.
Are the XBL 360 DLC and PC DLC (codes) compatible, or something?
Post edited November 24, 2012 by dyscode
SovietSharkey: ...
No it links to some site that gives a key to put into the redeem code part of Square Enix website for Sniper Challenge
Everywhere I look it says it's only available for people who preordered ABSOLUTION. So it's not free. You have to have the full game and it has to be a preorder.

I'm on the website and the only thing I get is the space to write a code (I presume it's for the sniper rifle that you win playing Sniper Challenge) and redeem it so you get it in the game. So without haveing the full game and Sniper Challenge the site is useless.

Or I'm missing something. But I don't think so.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by retro_gamer
Luisfius: Gods and Kings makes the game feel considerably more... Complete. I still prefer Civ 4, but Civ 5 with the Gods and Kings expansion is very, very nice. It is the equivalent of Beyond the Sword for 4.
orcishgamer: Thanks, bought it, there's a lot of Mac Civ V gamers today I guess;)
I guess there is! Glad to see that. The more, the merrier.

Thanks for the confirmation about Kingdoms of Amalur. I will be there early Monday morning to catch that sweet deal.
No it links to some site that gives a key to put into the redeem code part of Square Enix website for Sniper Challenge
retro_gamer: Everywhere I look it says it's only available for people who preordered ABSOLUTION. So it's not free. You have to have the full game and it has to be a preorder.

I'm on the website and the only thing I get is the space to write a code (I presume it's for the sniper rifle that you win playing Sniper Challenge) and redeem it so you get it in the game. So without haveing the full game and Sniper Challenge the site is useless.

Look here ;) - [url=http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Hitman:_Sniper_Challenge]http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Hitman:_Sniper_Challenge[/url]
Nice deal on Quantum Conundrum on Amazon, thanks for the link.

Would get Mark of the Ninja on Steam but I am tapped out, sadly.
retro_gamer: Everywhere I look it says it's only available for people who preordered ABSOLUTION. So it's not free. You have to have the full game and it has to be a preorder.

If I gave right link it links to two sites
1 gives code to insert
other is where you put code for game code
dyscode: I wish Origin or Bioware would do a Sale on their stupid Bioware Points for PC...
I still have a few thousand points of Bioware points from a sale (50% off). They do make sales, therefore it is a possibility they might do it this Christmas ...
Question - Call of Juarez The Cartel is currently six bucks at Ubisoft's online store.

I need to know - is that game Steamworks? If I buy the game from the store, will I get a Steam key?
Foxhack: Question - Call of Juarez The Cartel is currently six bucks at Ubisoft's online store.

I need to know - is that game Steamworks? If I buy the game from the store, will I get a Steam key?
According to and [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-COJC/call-of-juarez-the-cartel]GamersGate it's steamworks.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by retsuseiba
Foxhack: Question - Call of Juarez The Cartel is currently six bucks at Ubisoft's online store.

retsuseiba: According to and [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-COJC/call-of-juarez-the-cartel]GamersGate it's steamworks.
Yes, but this is the Uplay store and for all we know they screwed with the game and won't give you a Steam key. :(
SimonG: I still have a few thousand points of Bioware points from a sale (50% off). They do make sales, therefore it is a possibility they might do it this Christmas ...
EA/Bioware never discounts Bioware points in my region. In fact, they are even 15% more expensive than they used to be -.-
Foxhack: Yes, but this is the Uplay store and for all we know they screwed with the game and won't give you a Steam key. :(
Hrrmmm....this is the only Juarez that I'm missing....would be very much interested if someone can prove that it is a Steam key.
I keep wanting to make complaint that all of the sales this year have been useless but keep forgetting that they're only useless to me because I've been a greedy pig and have already accumulated all of these games during previous years. =L
Post edited November 24, 2012 by carnival73
Flash sale for Fallen Enchantress at steam (-50%) 15 e / 20$ ? (game is great).
Post edited November 24, 2012 by Asmo2