It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: It's a good idea and thanks for the consideration.

Currently I've got a 150 Gig allowance. On normal between my partner and I we don't normally go over 50 gigs unless it's a month where I've bought a lot so, so far I've done quite well but like this month I've got about a ten day wait to download anything too massive because I've dloaded so much this month already.
Hey, if you cover the media and postage costs, I'm up for helping you.

1 DVD-R holds 4 GB, Steam Backup compresses the files slightly so it might work just fine.

I have no idea if there are any real differences in the game up there in Kiwiland though.
Hi guys,

I don't know if it has been asked, but regarding the "Pick 5 Pay 10" GOG deals; is it possilbe to split the game you chosed between your own librairy and gift for a friends?
For example to choose 3 games for me and 2 for a friend on GOG?

Thanks!
CactusSinger: Hi guys,

I don't know if it has been asked, but regarding the "Pick 5 Pay 10" GOG deals; is it possilbe to split the game you chosed between your own librairy and gift for a friends?

Thanks!
You can't.

Thanks!
Foxhack: You can't.
Thought so, thanks for the answer.

Thanks!
It is if you already own the 2 games you want to gift to a friend. All the games will be assigned to one gift code, so when you redeem, the two you already own will still remain on that same gift code, which you can send to whoever you want.

Unless GOG have changed something for this promo?

Thanks!
nmillar: It is if you already own the 2 games you want to gift to a friend. All the games will be assigned to one gift code, so when you redeem, the two you already own will still remain on that same gift code, which you can send to whoever you want.

Unless GOG have changed something for this promo?
It's goodt to know.
Unfortunately, although I already own 6 games from the list, I do not own the one I wanted to offer.

But actually, I might be able to do that with another friend if someone can confirm this is possible.

Thank you for your answer!!
amok: Blizzard Black Friday sale -

[url=http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:1100002016,p:1100001122]http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:1100002016,p:1100001122[/url]

Diablo III $40
StarCraft II $20

(and it looks like 1 euro = 1 $)
I recall Blizz's sale being better last year, but maybe not. What I do know is that 33% off for a 6 month old PC game is pretty pathetic no matter how damned good it may be.
magix74: Spec Ops: The line is still 75% off on GMG, and you can get an extra 20% off using the voucher code that's been already mentioned.
SimonG: Which is probably the most important game released in the last ten years.

A must pay for everybody who plays games not only because he would be bored otherwise.
I have to second this, this game is incredibly important and easily the best game to come out this year.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I have to second this, this game is incredibly important and easily the best game to come out this year.
I'll third it. I bought this game because OrcishGamer so highly recommended it, and I can say it was worth every penny. I'm not generally a shooter fan but this game was fabulous.
orcishgamer: I have to second this, this game is incredibly important and easily the best game to come out this year.
Coelocanth: I'll third it. I bought this game because OrcishGamer so highly recommended it, and I can say it was worth every penny. I'm not generally a shooter fan but this game was fabulous.
hmm... I like shooters, but not a big fan of military shooters at all, so I discarded this one quite quickly... you lot got me intrigued now, if it is on sale during Christmas I might get it.
StingingVelvet: The FEAR games going on sale soon on Amazon all require Steam, for the record. They are already up for sale at full price and even the original requires Steam.
carnival73: I got the complete collection for a $12.50 equiv trade during the Summer Sale.

Clever was I, I thought...

...until I saw that each game was thirty gigs in size and a $60 dollar download if I'm over my monthly gig allowance.
ughh...that sucks. I remember this summer when i decided to redo all three of my computers to windows 7 64bit. Did complete fresh downloads of every game i own from steam/gg/desura/amazon/god knows where else. Plus streaming netflix/hulu etc. I hit 1tb in bandwidth in June, and around 650-700gbs in July. Luckily for me, my isp currently has off there cap limits as they are doing research into a new format. But i believe even when they put the hard caps back on the limit will be around 300-400gb then. Plus i live out of the city so they are a bit less strict out here on us.
Coelocanth: I'll third it. I bought this game because OrcishGamer so highly recommended it, and I can say it was worth every penny. I'm not generally a shooter fan but this game was fabulous.
amok: hmm... I like shooters, but not a big fan of military shooters at all, so I discarded this one quite quickly... you lot got me intrigued now, if it is on sale during Christmas I might get it.
The shooting is only the mechanics, it's not a shooter, trust me, buy it. It's pretty much the polar opposite of what you're thinking it is.
I have to second this, this game is incredibly important and easily the best game to come out this year.

I can't run it on my system just yet but I guess it wasn't too wasteful taking advantage of the six dollar sale yesterday then.
carnival73: I got the complete collection for a $12.50 equiv trade during the Summer Sale.

Clever was I, I thought...

...until I saw that each game was thirty gigs in size and a $60 dollar download if I'm over my monthly gig allowance.
misfire200: ughh...that sucks. I remember this summer when i decided to redo all three of my computers to windows 7 64bit. Did complete fresh downloads of every game i own from steam/gg/desura/amazon/god knows where else. Plus streaming netflix/hulu etc. I hit 1tb in bandwidth in June, and around 650-700gbs in July. Luckily for me, my isp currently has off there cap limits as they are doing research into a new format. But i believe even when they put the hard caps back on the limit will be around 300-400gb then. Plus i live out of the city so they are a bit less strict out here on us.
Yeah, if I hit a terabyte in one month I would be in a lot of trouble.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by carnival73
amok: hmm... I like shooters, but not a big fan of military shooters at all, so I discarded this one quite quickly... you lot got me intrigued now, if it is on sale during Christmas I might get it.
It easily is the most emotional and disturbing war shooter ever made.
Rohan15: It easily is the most emotional and disturbing war shooter ever made.
Without trying to say too much: that's why it's important.
Rohan15: It easily is the most emotional and disturbing war shooter ever made.
orcishgamer: Without trying to say too much: that's why it's important.
I am currently playing it again on the hardest difficulty...again....