It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just noticed that The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut is 50% off on Steam.
ABH20: Just noticed that The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut is 50% off on Steam.
It is %50 here too.
Sleeping dogs 50% off on steam already, was it that bad?
Steam kindly warns me that the only language Sleeping Dogs are available in is Japanese.
grviper: Steam kindly warns me that the only language Sleeping Dogs are available in is Japanese.
No biggie, it has Cantonese subtitles.
reaver894: Sleeping dogs 50% off on steam already, was it that bad?
Here in Germany, the advertisement says 50% off, but the price is 49.99€, with no reduction at all. Maybe they are testing whether the customers simply react to the flashy "50% off" logo?
etna87: Here in Germany, the advertisement says 50% off, but the price is 49.99€, with no reduction at all. Maybe they are testing whether the customers simply react to the flashy "50% off" logo?
Same here in Russia. No -50% off on the game page, still $20, and... Japanese only.
etna87: Here in Germany, the advertisement says 50% off, but the price is 49.99€, with no reduction at all. Maybe they are testing whether the customers simply react to the flashy "50% off" logo?
Sleeping Dogs in Germany is censored and possibly a different version internally on Steam. They probably forgot to apply the discount on the German version.
INDIEGALA 10 is live. Curerntly $5.78 Nothing mindblowing, IMHO: But if you like those games and buy them, more power to you! :)

PS:
AI War is on 75%OFF again Alien Bundle is $4.24
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-AWAB/ai-war-alien-bundle-bundle?caff=1869351
Also
AI War / Zenith Remnant Pack for $.98
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-AWZRP/ai-war-zenith-remnant-pack-bundle?caff=1869351
Post edited October 19, 2012 by dyscode
Foxhack: Heh. Green Man Gaming has a list of horror stuff for sale. Dead Island GOTY is 50% off Postal III is 50% off All Zombies Must Die is 60% off Alan Wake is 50% off Painkiller titles are up to 75% off Killing Floor is 50% off Darksiders II is 50% off FEAR 3 is 50% off Anna is 33% off Why the hell is Postal III there? XD The discount code stacks with this, I might just buy Postal III for the laughs. http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/10/gmgs-horror-deals.html
dyscode: Is Dead Island any good? $8 is tempting...
It's basically Diablo in first person, fighting zombies on a tropical island. It's very good, but it also has lots of repetitiveness. I bought if full price for my PS3 and I don't regret it.
dyscode: Is Dead Island any good? $8 is tempting...
trusteft: It's basically Diablo in first person, fighting zombies on a tropical island. It's very good, but it also has lots of repetitiveness. I bought if full price for my PS3 and I don't regret it.
Thanks for your opinon. but but maybe I'll pass and get Jet Set Radio, instead. I don't see so enough difference between Dead Island vs. Left 4 Dead/2 for which I def. need it (spent like €100 last month on games, need to cut down the spendings a little, Xmas sales are coming YUK! :)
trusteft: It's basically Diablo in first person, fighting zombies on a tropical island. It's very good, but it also has lots of repetitiveness. I bought if full price for my PS3 and I don't regret it.
dyscode: Thanks for your opinon. but but maybe I'll pass and get Jet Set Radio, instead. I don't see so enough difference between Dead Island vs. Left 4 Dead/2 for which I def. need it (spent like €100 last month on games, need to cut down the spendings a little, Xmas sales are coming YUK! :)
Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are completely different genres, they just both happen to have zombies in them. I tried Dead Island for a bit on my friend's PC and I dunno... It just didn't hook me and I turned it off 5 minutes after the tutorial phase.
dyscode: Thanks for your opinon. but but maybe I'll pass and get Jet Set Radio, instead. I don't see so enough difference between Dead Island vs. Left 4 Dead/2 for which I def. need it (spent like €100 last month on games, need to cut down the spendings a little, Xmas sales are coming YUK! :)
Profanity: Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are completely different genres, they just both happen to have zombies in them. I tried Dead Island for a bit on my friend's PC and I dunno... It just didn't hook me and I turned it off 5 minutes after the tutorial phase.
Yes, I just read several times now that DI compares more to 'Borderlands with Zombies'. So since I have already Borderlands this is even less am incent to get it.
Profanity: Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are completely different genres, they just both happen to have zombies in them. I tried Dead Island for a bit on my friend's PC and I dunno... It just didn't hook me and I turned it off 5 minutes after the tutorial phase.
dyscode: Yes, I just read several times now that DI compares more to 'Borderlands with Zombies'. So since I have already Borderlands this is even less am incent to get it.
I'd say that Dead Island is comparable to Borderlands in that it gets repetitive solo, but on multiplayer it is a blast.

Then again dunno, rented dead island and had fun in the first area, did not try multi, while I loved Borderlands both solo and on multiplayer.
Since you are discussing these games, one quick question.

Is Borderlands any good going solo?