It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalieroscuro: http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/ Darksiders 2 at 25€ If you use the 20% discount code you can take it for 20€ I'll wait,by the way,the X-Mas sale on SteamI want grab it for 12,5 € XD
I'll wait for summer sale. It will be 5 bucks then!

On the other hand thq may have died by then, so no 5bux darksiders 2.
Drakhyrr: Can anyone confirm if the AC games (except the first, but all right) from GG stay on Uplay after activating? I know the Steam version doesn't, but I think it might be a specific exception.
Don't know about AC specifically, but PoP: Forgotten Sands from GG stays in UPlay while the same game from Steam does not. But I've looked into this pretty thoroughly and you're right, UPlay handles Steam copies in a completely different way than everything else. So I'm willing to bet your GG code should unlock in UPlay and stay there.
Heh. Green Man Gaming has a list of horror stuff for sale.

Dead Island GOTY is 50% off
Postal III is 50% off
All Zombies Must Die is 60% off
Alan Wake is 50% off
Painkiller titles are up to 75% off
Killing Floor is 50% off
Darksiders II is 50% off
FEAR 3 is 50% off
Anna is 33% off

Why the hell is Postal III there? XD The discount code stacks with this, I might just buy Postal III for the laughs.

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/10/gmgs-horror-deals.html
If you wanna buy something on GMG and you haven't an account yet,use this

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

to register,so you'll gain 2 € every purchase over 2 euro you'll make (and me too :P)
Foxhack: Why the hell is Postal III there?
From the point of view of everybody EXCEPT the protagonist, it's a horror story.
Amazon priced match Steam's sale on Sleeping Dog, if you haven't used the 25% discount code you could use it here to get it at $18.74!

Sleeping Dog - $18.74 after discount code

Discount Code: SQRLUVOC
*** Please ignore this message, original post seems to be in wrong thread ***
Post edited October 19, 2012 by amano
Jonni: I've never played any of the Assassin's Creed games as I'm not too fond of the style, but 2.49 € for the first in the series seems like a deal I might go for to see what the games are like. Would you guys recommend it?
Yes, ignore the flag hunting, the game is largely very fun.
racerboi101: Amazon priced match Steam's sale on Sleeping Dog, if you haven't used the 25% discount code you could use it here to get it at $18.74! Sleeping Dog - $18.74 after discount code Discount Code: SQRLUVOC
Is it that good? Is it worth nearly 20 bucks? I pre-order a lot of games, so it had better be really damned good to justify buying it now and playing it over more Borderlands 2, Fable The Journey, XCOM, and even that piece of shit Dishonored (because I want to justify my pre-order, seriously, fuck that game).

Oh yeah, and Pokemon Black and White 2, can't forget Pokemon...
Post edited October 18, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Sleeping Dogs *snip*... Is it that good? Is it worth nearly 20 bucks? *snip*
Well, for $18 bucks I'd say Sleeping Dogs is quite good. See, I can definitely see it being 14.99 or less in the winter and/or Christmas sales. So if you have a huge backlog then you can wait it out. Back to the game: You should look at the Quicklook Giantbomb did over here. I think it shows many areas of Sleeping Dogs, pros and cons and the general feel of the game as well.

Hope that helps.
orcishgamer: Sleeping Dogs *snip*... Is it that good? Is it worth nearly 20 bucks? *snip*
dipsal: Well, for $18 bucks I'd say Sleeping Dogs is quite good. See, I can definitely see it being 14.99 or less in the winter and/or Christmas sales. So if you have a huge backlog then you can wait it out. Back to the game: You should look at the Quicklook Giantbomb did over here. I think it shows many areas of Sleeping Dogs, pros and cons and the general feel of the game as well. Hope that helps.
See, this is why I like Australia. Not only they have given us the Minogue sisters, Nicole Kidman and the perfect please god please marry me Anna Torv, but they are also very helpful answering questions about video games. :)
trusteft: See, this is why I like Australia. Not only they have given us the Minogue sisters, Nicole Kidman and the perfect please god please marry me Anna Torv, but they are also very helpful answering questions about video games. :)
Oh shucks you're too kind. For this kind comment I'll happily withdraw my marriage plans with Anna Torv so you can get a chance ;-)

Have a good one mate. I of course envy the beautiful heritage your country holds and the landscapes that have made me wow too many times. Thank you for the olives!
Company of Heroes Complete is 66% off () & ([url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-COHC/company-of-heroes-complete-bundle?caff=3472801]$15.28 / €6.78)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by grynn
orcishgamer: ]Sleeping Dog ... Is it that good?
Yes. Buy it.
Foxhack: Heh. Green Man Gaming has a list of horror stuff for sale. Dead Island GOTY is 50% off Postal III is 50% off All Zombies Must Die is 60% off Alan Wake is 50% off Painkiller titles are up to 75% off Killing Floor is 50% off Darksiders II is 50% off FEAR 3 is 50% off Anna is 33% off Why the hell is Postal III there? XD The discount code stacks with this, I might just buy Postal III for the laughs. http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/10/gmgs-horror-deals.html
Is Dead Island any good? $8 is tempting...
Post edited October 19, 2012 by dyscode
grynn: Assassin's Creed Complete Collection is 75% off at GG, individual AC titles are discounted as well. AC Revelations isn't in the collection but it's 60% off.
uchos: Buying the three individual games (AC, AC2, ACB) may end up cheaper than the "complete" collection.
I have AC1 on GOG.com and Amazon. I can buy the AC2 it says "Other DRM". I guess only a serial and hope not UPlay. But the Brotherdhood has Tages on it. So it is a no go.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by grinninglich