It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought this would be a good place instead of a new thread. I am giving away my Amazon code for $5.00 off Hitman Absolution. I'm not sure if it's bound to a region or not, but I'm not going to use it.

Feel free to take it or give it to someone who could use it. Code is in the attached pic and I just blacked out my order #, just in case.
Attachments:
amazon.jpg (112 Kb)
Foxhack: ... what, you couldn't play the game without a map or something? It didn't make things easy, and that's why I liked it.
grviper: The only map I've got was the one they show during the loading screen. Then in was up to the memory. Admittedly, the missions took place on the same streets, so you're bound to learn the layout, if you stick with the game for a few hours. However I'm spoiled by Carmageddon and dislike all games, where hitting pedestrians slows down the car - since ZD is all about running the zeds over, it ranked fairly low in my books. Mind, I've seen much worse zombie games.
You mean the map that has nothing to do with the actual layout? :P

I don't use it, I just followed the stupid arrow.
Assassin's Creed Complete Collection is 75% off at GG, individual AC titles are discounted as well.

AC Revelations isn't in the collection but it's 60% off.
Post edited October 18, 2012 by grynn
grynn: Assassin's Creed Complete Collection is 75% off at GG, individual AC titles are discounted as well. AC Revelations isn't in the collection but it's 60% off.
Buying the three individual games (AC, AC2, ACB) may end up cheaper than the "complete" collection.
I've never played any of the Assassin's Creed games as I'm not too fond of the style, but 2.49 € for the first in the series seems like a deal I might go for to see what the games are like.

Would you guys recommend it?
Adera, Myst-like point and click adventure game, is now available for free to all Windows 8 users. Supports Xbox Live fully.

EDIT:

Also, free and Xbox Live connected are, Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft Solitaire, Microsoft Mahjong, Pinball FX2, and Taptiles.
Post edited October 18, 2012 by Elenarie
grynn: Assassin's Creed Complete Collection is 75% off at GG, individual AC titles are discounted as well. AC Revelations isn't in the collection but it's 60% off.
uchos: Buying the three individual games (AC, AC2, ACB) may end up cheaper than the "complete" collection.
It's the same price as AC Brotherhood Deluxe + AC II Deluxe + AC I and it has 2 Mac edition as bonus, wish it had also Revelations, then I would gladly pay $20.
uchos: Buying the three individual games (AC, AC2, ACB) may end up cheaper than the "complete" collection.
grynn: It's the same price as AC Brotherhood Deluxe + AC II Deluxe + AC I and it has 2 Mac edition as bonus, wish it had also Revelations, then I would gladly pay $20.
From where I am buying the three games individually comes up as 17,47€, while the pack is 19,99€. Regional pricing maybe.

Is the first AC redeemable on Uplay?
uchos: Is the first AC redeemable on Uplay?
Nope. AC2 and later only.
uchos: From where I am buying the three games individually comes up as 17,47€, while the pack is 19,99€. Regional pricing maybe. Is the first AC redeemable on Uplay?
It's easier (and cheaper) if you just buy the whole package but from the .co.uk site: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-ACCC/assassins-creed-complete-collection-bundle?caff=3141791
Wordament is also free for all Windows 8 users (Xbox Live enabled and all that stuff).
http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

Darksiders 2 at 25€
If you use the 20% discount code you can take it for 20€

I'll wait,by the way,the X-Mas sale on SteamI want grab it for 12,5 € XD
Jonni: I've never played any of the Assassin's Creed games as I'm not too fond of the style, but 2.49 € for the first in the series seems like a deal I might go for to see what the games are like. Would you guys recommend it?
I absolutely loved the parkour-style climbing and jumping. Add sword fights, stealth kills, gorgeous Middle Eastern cities and landscapes and you have a deal.
Jonni: I've never played any of the Assassin's Creed games as I'm not too fond of the style, but 2.49 € for the first in the series seems like a deal I might go for to see what the games are like. Would you guys recommend it?
Yep. It's more like a promise of a great game than a great game in and of itself, but it looks gorgeous, it's got great music and it's reasonably fun. Very repetitive, though. Definitely worth €2.5, in any case.
Can anyone confirm if the AC games (except the first, but all right) from GG stay on Uplay after activating? I know the Steam version doesn't, but I think it might be a specific exception.