It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chester's free on Desura for a week again. If you missed the the pre-launch IGS offer. Or any of the other times when it was free.
http://www.desura.com/games/chester
Decent platformer, heavy on collectibles, but the levels are small-ish.
grviper: How much is it in round those parts?
OmegaX: $30 for me.
30 bucks for Doom 3 huh, Bethesda rocks.
Post edited October 16, 2012 by lowyhong
This is a little out of the blue, but does anybody know a site like GOG where you can buy, and download older horror games? Such as silent hill, the clock tower games, etc.
Paradox sale over at www.gamefly.com
Thefunkman: This is a little out of the blue, but does anybody know a site like GOG where you can buy, and download older horror games? Such as silent hill, the clock tower games, etc.
I know of a good site. It's called "Horror O'Henry's Shit out of Luck Horror Game Warehouse and Emporium", because you're shit out of luck, I'm afraid. :/

No such place exists. Aside from the offerings from the usual vendors like GOG, GamersGate, Desura, DotEmu, Steam, and so on, you're looking at either buying some used physical copies or, you know, downloading them without the whole "buying" part.
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Skunk
Thefunkman: This is a little out of the blue, but does anybody know a site like GOG where you can buy, and download older horror games? Such as silent hill, the clock tower games, etc.
Skunk: I know of a good site. It's called "Horror O'Henry's Shit out of Luck Horror Game Warehouse and Emporium", because you're shit out of luck, I'm afraid. :/ No such place exists. Aside from the offerings from the usual vendors like GOG, GamersGate, Desura, DotEmu, Steam, and so on, you're looking at either buying some used physical copies or, you know, downloading them without the whole "buying" part.
Ah, well you can win'em all I suppose. Thank you though I would have spent plenty of time wasting my time, if you hadn't told me. I'll have to look through steam or one of the others you had named.
New discount code from Amazon, will take 25% off on the price of any digital video games on Amazon right now (except for the items mentioned below). Discount code would be valid until Saturday night.

Discount code: SQRLUVOC (One time use per account)

Possible uses for this code on various pre-order games or games on sale right now

- Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $22.49 after discount

- South Park: The Stick of Truth Pre-Order - $33.74 after discount

- Metro Last Light Pre-Order - $33.74 after discount

- Tomb Raider Pre-Order - $33.74 after discount

- Serious Sam games - Amazon pricematched Steam sale, good deal if you're only after 1 game.

Discount code will not work with the ff items

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Borderlands 2
- Hitman: Absolution
- XBOX/PSN Points/Subs

Discount code: SQRLUVOC (One time use per account)
Post edited October 16, 2012 by racerboi101
Why are the DOOM 3 BFG requirements so high? I know they made improvements but the specs listed on steam easily exceed those of Rage and this isn't using the idTech 5 engine.

Minimum:
Processor:2.0 GHz dual core
Memory:3 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 5750, 512 MB video RAM
Hard Drive:11 GB
Sound:Windows compatible sound card

Seems silly that I can run Rage but not Doom 3 BFG.
Thanks for the new Amazon discount code, with tax I got Dungeon Defenders for $3.04 USD, on steam it would have cost $4. A dollar is a dollar saved though ;) Also snagged the Shards DLC while it's on sale, I hear it's pretty good.
CymTyr: Thanks for the new Amazon discount code, with tax I got Dungeon Defenders for $3.04 USD, on steam it would have cost $4. A dollar is a dollar saved though ;) Also snagged the Shards DLC while it's on sale, I hear it's pretty good.
I also used the code fro Dungeon Defenders! What are the odds of that? :D

I am really bummed though, because I so wanted to buy the Square Enix bundle. :(
deanemj: I also used the code fro Dungeon Defenders! What are the odds of that? :D I am really bummed though, because I so wanted to buy the Square Enix bundle. :(
Yeah, I was waffling on it because I already own a couple of the games in the bundle and as only looking at it for Deus Ex:HR - and since I really don't dig first person games, I just couldn't make up my mind. Anyway, I waited too long, so lesson learned: If you see a good deal, don't wait.
CymTyr: Thanks for the new Amazon discount code, with tax I got Dungeon Defenders for $3.04 USD, on steam it would have cost $4. A dollar is a dollar saved though ;) Also snagged the Shards DLC while it's on sale, I hear it's pretty good.
deanemj: I also used the code fro Dungeon Defenders! What are the odds of that? :D I am really bummed though, because I so wanted to buy the Square Enix bundle. :(
You should add me on steam so we can do up some DD goodness :) Though I must warn you, right now I'm pre-occupied with Divine Divinity.
Kabuto: Why are the DOOM 3 BFG requirements so high? I know they made improvements but the specs listed on steam easily exceed those of Rage and this isn't using the idTech 5 engine. Minimum: OS:Windows vista/ Windows 7 Processor:2.0 GHz dual core Memory:3 GB RAM Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 5750, 512 MB video RAM Hard Drive:11 GB Sound:Windows compatible sound card Seems silly that I can run Rage but not Doom 3 BFG.
mmmh on GG and here the spec reqs look like from. 2003. But considering it uses id Tech 5 this is hardly plausible. I cannot access D3 BFG from here. Not that I intent to buy it, anyway.

...and one for the road: "Today we’re bringing back id Software’s genre-defining shooter, with the release of Doom 3 BFG Edition," said Vlatko Andonov, President, Bethesda Softworks." (sounds like he meant D3, LOL)
Post edited October 17, 2012 by dyscode
Renegade Ops is 74% off at GG today, requires Steam.