It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: It appears the deal is done.
DeadlySkye: Just refreshed and deal is back up!!! They got some keyzzz!!! Edit: Dammit, I go to buy and it says Unavailable! grrr Edit2: I finally got it! I refreshed until I got checkout and it errored out, then kept refreshing and it finally let me check out! Keep trying, but as of now I got a copy so I guess they finally added keys.
Yup Amazon enabled the buy button again after fixing some bugs, and this is the last time the bundle would run. Once the keys run out its gone for good.
BOUGHT IT! WOOHOO!

Edit: Actually...it's failing to checkout. :(
Post edited October 15, 2012 by deanemj
racerboi101: Yup Amazon enabled the buy button again after fixing some bugs, and this is the last time the bundle would run. Once the keys run out its gone for good.
Did they say something on the webpage, or are you guessing? I just went and it says unavailable, same as it has since yesterday.
deanemj: BOUGHT IT! WOOHOO! Edit: Actually...it's failing to checkout. :(
Don't worry, Amazon turned off the buy button again due to people getting SupCom 1 instead of 2 so until they fixed this it would remain unavailable. That means for those who missed it will have another chance to get it tomorrow.
Port Royale 3 is 66% off at GG.

Also they're running 3 different weekly sales.
- Tropico Midweek, http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=tropicomid
- Battlefield Special Week, http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=btfweek
- Air Combat Week, http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=airweek
Bard's Tale is 75% off on Steam and now includes original classic games The Bard’s Tale 1, 2 & 3!
Oh, yeah, the Bard's Tale update is live! All 500MB of it...
Fugures, the updates to BT itself are mostly language support.
Post edited October 16, 2012 by grviper
Aningan: Bard's Tale is 75% off on Steam and now includes original classic games The Bard’s Tale 1, 2 & 3!
The new BTs key commands scheme is somewhat annoying and you cannot change it. But the rest is quite fun, if you like the corny humor. But just the line of the narrator, when you load a savegame: "so, where were we, ahh here; where the Bard is making an ass of himself" alone was already worth the $2.49 for me!
Post edited October 16, 2012 by dyscode
grynn: Port Royale 3 is 66% off at GG. Also they're running 3 different weekly sales. - Tropico Midweek, http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=tropicomid - Battlefield Special Week, http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=btfweek - Air Combat Week, http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=airweek
Can I activate the Tropico 4 key on Steam?
deanemj: Can I activate the Tropico 4 key on Steam?
I don't think so. You can't activate the Amazon version. It usually says so on GG if you can.
DeadlySkye: Just refreshed and deal is back up!!! They got some keyzzz!!! Edit: Dammit, I go to buy and it says Unavailable! grrr Edit2: I finally got it! I refreshed until I got checkout and it errored out, then kept refreshing and it finally let me check out! Keep trying, but as of now I got a copy so I guess they finally added keys.
racerboi101: Yup Amazon enabled the buy button again after fixing some bugs, and this is the last time the bundle would run. Once the keys run out its gone for good.
lol, wtf... I thought that with amazing deals such as this one, it might be worth getting into Amazon digital, but this is bullshit - great "deal of the week". I'll stick with Steam, Gamersgate, GOG then.
Aningan: Bard's Tale is 75% off on Steam and now includes original classic games The Bard’s Tale 1, 2 & 3!
At this price it's a huge steal.
etna87: lol, wtf... I thought that with amazing deals such as this one, it might be worth getting into Amazon digital, but this is bullshit - great "deal of the week". I'll stick with Steam, Gamersgate, GOG then.
I've been buying of Amazon.com since they do game keys and that is the first time I ever had a problem. And they made a 2$ promo because of this. Apart form this Amazon gave me a free game (for a problem I didn't have) and has generally the best prices on the web.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
etna87: lol, wtf... I thought that with amazing deals such as this one, it might be worth getting into Amazon digital, but this is bullshit - great "deal of the week". I'll stick with Steam, Gamersgate, GOG then.
SimonG: I've been buying of Amazon.com since they do game keys and that is the first time I ever had a problem. And they made a 2$ promo because of this. Apart form this Amazon gave me a free game (for a problem I didn't have) and has generally the best prices on the web. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Well, they rarely had deals of the kind that would get me interested enough to jump on boat (like this one). Now unfortunately, they promised this amazing deal of the week and ran out of keys very soon. I'm not sure if it was intentional (or at least expected on their part), but it feels a bit dishonest to me: attract customers with extremely cheap prices, but then those items are not available and other prices are higher (I equally dislike the practice of lowering prices "only if you enter the website through some price-comparison site"). Not a nice first impression.
etna87: I'm not sure if it was intentional (or at least expected on their part), but it feels a bit dishonest to me: attract customers with extremely cheap prices, but then those items are not available and other prices are higher (I equally dislike the practice of lowering prices "only if you enter the website through some price-comparison site"). Not a nice first impression.
Amazon has been doing those kind of deals for nearly a year now, and that is the first time they ran out of keys. Doesn't look shady to me.