It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: While GOG is too busy with indie games , GameHouse released this : http://www.gamehouse.com/download-games/freddi-fish-2-the-case-of-the-haunted-schoolhouse
What! Freddi Fish! This game is so awesome, remember playing it when I was young. Yeah I'm not that old :P
Artki: Coupon madness at Origin. http://digitalgamedeals.com/use-the-promo-code-os3874xvc-at-origin-to-get-a-free-game/ Use the code at the link - get $19.95 off almost any game at Origin. (I got Gatling Gears) ( OS3874XVC ) Site is very slow now - probably a lot of people running wild.
Doesn't work for me, it is saying Payment Authorization Failed..
New awesome deals of the week from Amazon

Absolutely Great Square Pack - $9.99 (All games activates on Steam)

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC
3. Hitman: Blood Money
4. Just Cause 2
5. Just Cause
6. Quantum Conundrum
7. Supreme Commander 2
8. The Last Remnant

You also get 10% off the already 10% discounted Hitman Absolution when you buy this bundle

Other deals they have right now

FIFA Soccer 13 - $25.99 (Activates on Origin)

Darksiders II - $24.99 (Activates on Steam)
Damn, that's a helluva deal. Too bad I already own the ones I'm interested in.
Artki: Coupon madness at Origin. http://digitalgamedeals.com/use-the-promo-code-os3874xvc-at-origin-to-get-a-free-game/ Use the code at the link - get $19.95 off almost any game at Origin. (I got Gatling Gears) ( OS3874XVC ) Site is very slow now - probably a lot of people running wild.
amok: well, does not work here on Kingdoms of Amalur.... next time then.
It works with a proxy, not sure about consequences (possible ban).
racerboi101: New awesome deals of the week from Amazon Absolutely Great Square Pack - $9.99 (All games activates on Steam) 1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition 2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC 3. Hitman: Blood Money 4. Just Cause 2 5. Just Cause 6. Quantum Conundrum 7. Supreme Commander 2 8. The Last Remnant You also get 10% off the already 10% discounted Hitman Absolution when you buy this bundle Other deals they have right now FIFA Soccer 13 - $25.99 (Activates on Origin) Darksiders II - $24.99 (Activates on Steam)
That's a brilliant deal. I'm totally going to buy it. Amazing!
racerboi101: New awesome deals of the week from Amazon

Absolutely Great Square Pack - $9.99 (All games activates on Steam)

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition 2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC 3. Hitman: Blood Money 4. Just Cause 2 5. Just Cause 6. Quantum Conundrum 7. Supreme Commander 2 8. The Last Remnant You also get 10% off the already 10% discounted Hitman Absolution when you buy this bundle Other deals they have right now FIFA Soccer 13 - $25.99 (Activates on Origin) Darksiders II - $24.99 (Activates on Steam)
Good deal on the Square Enix bundle! Insta buy for me even though I have some of the games, will just have to do a giveaway for the extras.
Post edited October 14, 2012 by ajsultan
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is 75% off at GG today, requires Steam to play.
Post edited October 14, 2012 by grynn
grynn: Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is 75% off at GG today, requires Steam to play.
Doe anybody know if it is finally in a playable state
Post edited October 14, 2012 by SimonG
grynn: Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is 75% off at GG today, requires Steam to play.
SimonG: Doe anybody know if it is finally in a playable state
I played more than 40 hours last month on the latest build without any problem (maybe some minor bugs), I don't know what it was like before but it's stable atm.
SimonG: Doe anybody know if it is finally in a playable state
Yes, game now is finished (with mods its great http://boards.jaggedalliance.com/index.php?/topic/1845-mod-combat-evolved-released/ )
racerboi101: Strategy First is offering their SFI Super Bundle for $9.99.
The page doesn't want to load today. Anyone knows how long the sale will last?
Avogadro6: The page doesn't want to load today. Anyone knows how long the sale will last?
The "Fight Back against Breast Cancer" promo is supposed to last throughout October. I'm not entirely sure if the "supersale" code is linked to that promo though, they _might_ be separate things.
Addendum: The site did load for me after I gave it some minutes, so just try again until you get through. :)
Post edited October 14, 2012 by Psyringe
Avogadro6: The page doesn't want to load today. Anyone knows how long the sale will last?
It loads for me. Just very slowly.
racerboi101: New awesome deals of the week from Amazon Absolutely Great Square Pack - $9.99 (All games activates on Steam) 1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition 2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC 3. Hitman: Blood Money 4. Just Cause 2 5. Just Cause 6. Quantum Conundrum 7. Supreme Commander 2 8. The Last Remnant You also get 10% off the already 10% discounted Hitman Absolution when you buy this bundle Other deals they have right now FIFA Soccer 13 - $25.99 (Activates on Origin) Darksiders II - $24.99 (Activates on Steam)
Amazing Squeenix deal. If I didn't already own some of the games I'd get it.