It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Guys stay away from ANYTHING that either begins with "SIM" or ends with "TYCOON" and doesn't come from Maxis or whoever Microprose got bought with (Atari was it?).

Oh, and if you ever see a game called "SIM TYCOON", KILL IT WITH FIRE!
SIM TYCOON!!!!!!
:D PERFECT, LMAO!
StingingVelvet: Last Remnant has a demo, or at least it used to. That was enough for me to know I never wanted to buy it.
You are correct - The Demo is available here or on Steam

Update -

Definitely need to use a controller for this one.
Post edited October 15, 2011 by Lou
Tizzysawr: Guys stay away from ANYTHING that either begins with "SIM" or ends with "TYCOON" and doesn't come from Maxis or whoever Microprose got bought with (Atari was it?).

Actually, I liked Lemonade Tycoon 1 & 2. There's nothing like serving ice cold lemonade to thirsty customers. :)

Airline Tycoon Evolution is another one that I can't forget.. It's like an airline version of MadTV. Can't wait to play version 2!!
Origin lets you play Alice: Madness demo right in your browser. That's pretty convenient and very smooth. Okay so not a deal but a great way to quickly try.
Post edited October 15, 2011 by Kabuto
Elle85: I don't think it was post before so :
http://goodplay.org/index.php/
1) Download FREE Games. 2) Make an Optional Donation. 3) Support the troops.
5 games for as little as $1 donation 10 days to go
(Line Rider 2 Unbound, 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker, Hunting Unlimited 2011, Hoyle Crosswords and Sudoku, Bicycle Texas Hold 'Em Poker)
I am now officially a furr-eee-ner supporting US Troops!
Elle85: I don't think it was post before so :
http://goodplay.org/index.php/
1) Download FREE Games. 2) Make an Optional Donation. 3) Support the troops.
5 games for as little as $1 donation 10 days to go
(Line Rider 2 Unbound, 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker, Hunting Unlimited 2011, Hoyle Crosswords and Sudoku, Bicycle Texas Hold 'Em Poker)
grape1829: I am now officially a furr-eee-ner supporting US Troops!
The Hunting unlimited game looks very interesting and it is not old.
But, any idea how you get these games and if any DRM is present?

grape1829: Actually, I liked Lemonade Tycoon 1 & 2. There's nothing like serving ice cold lemonade to thirsty customers. :)

Airline Tycoon Evolution is another one that I can't forget.. It's like an airline version of MadTV. Can't wait to play version 2!!
Airline Tycoon 2 has been released hasn't it?
grape1829: I am now officially a furr-eee-ner supporting US Troops!
trusteft: The Hunting unlimited game looks very interesting and it is not old.
But, any idea how you get these games and if any DRM is present?
As far as I know Line Rider 2 Unbound is DRM free, the other 4 needs a online activation with serial code (but I dunno how many time you can use it and on how many pc).
trusteft: any idea how you get these games and if any DRM is present?
Elle85: As far as I know Line Rider 2 Unbound is DRM free, the other 4 needs a online activation with serial code (but I dunno how many time you can use it and on how many pc).
So far I've only installed Hoyle Crosswords & Sudoku (it's like 13MB). It was a secure download from Fastspring (I guess that's Goodplay.org's host?) and used a standalone installer. After installation, I was given a choice of Online or Manual activation. I used the Online one, of course, and copy-pasted the serial key I received. The entire process was a breeze. And the game actually has THOUSANDS (I mean like tens of thousands) of levels!!! 49,000 levels of various sudokus, an X number of crosswords -- and if you complete 20 challenges (haha lol), you get access to a hidden puzzle book.
Awesome awesome deal. :)

If I had to get picky, I'd complain about Goodplay sending me 7 different emails in like 5 seconds, but it's all right. They just sent 2 for order info and 1 for each game's serial key and download link.

Pheace: Airline Tycoon 2 has been released hasn't it?
The DD version will be released on the 21st. $20 really is reasonable, but I'm very poor atm, so I might wait for a sale. :) I have lots of little $2-$5 purchases from the past couple months I haven't been able to play yet.
Post edited October 16, 2011 by grape1829
Don't think this has been posted yet: Deus Ex: HR 40% off on amazon digital(both augmented and standard), activates on steam:

http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Augmented-Download/dp/B005HRZ3N0/
Is Civ V GOTY worth $25 ?
ne_zavarj: Is Civ V GOTY worth $25 ?
yes , its a steal at that price
emusan: Don't think this has been posted yet: Deus Ex: HR 40% off on amazon digital(both augmented and standard), activates on steam:

http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Augmented-Download/dp/B005HRZ3N0/
Bloody good deal. Maybe I should get this for my friend as a gift.
lowyhong: Bloody good deal. Maybe I should get this for my friend as a gift.
We are friends, right? Come here and have a drink, good old pal. :-)
Vitek: We are friends, right? Come here and have a drink, good old pal. :-)
I don't drink xD