It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heretic777: Complete Commandos Collection ( all 5 games) for $3.74 on gogetgames.
5? I think I just be happy or regret commandos 2+3.. Still great soundtrack in 2.
Yeah started a 'Ranger' and it's quite fun thus far! Though it runs like shit on my laptop :@
Duke Nukem Forever is only $10 on Gamersgate!!!!!!!!
FraterPerdurabo: Yeah started a 'Ranger' and it's quite fun thus far! Though it runs like shit on my laptop :@
Your going to have trouble in act 3 if its running like crap straight away.
Post edited October 12, 2011 by Ralackk
So I was hoping someone will accept my trade offer, but it seems like no one is going to so...anyone is willing to gift me copy of Titan Quest Gold and Orcs Must Die! ? I will pay you back within 2 weeks.
FraterPerdurabo: Yeah started a 'Ranger' and it's quite fun thus far! Though it runs like shit on my laptop :@
Ralackk: Your going to have trouble in act 3 if its running like crap straight away.
Did some reading up and changed some graphics settings, so it's fine now.
The thing is that I got a big dick in the beginning and maxed everything out, because my laptop should be able to handle that and a half, but looks like not.

Anyone else getting that "just... one... more... level...!" feeling at like 3 a.m.?
I like the game but some things are still a bit meh. I find the map and the minimap a little inadequate. Some of the derived stats aren't explained very well. Some enemies can be a little tough to target.
Thus far I still think that D2 is the better game overall, but I'm sure that this will grow on me!
grab titan quest , simplest ways to get into rpg games as well for co-op gaming on steam
orcishgamer: Okay as much as I hate to promote Steam, you all have to play Titan Quest, seriously, PLAY IT NOW!
Get the underlord mod as well! It is great!
GoJays2025: :p
Don't quote the link please.
orcishgamer: You rock, man! Keep spreading the love!
Way to listen to instructions! :)

Purchased the disc version of Titan Quest. Enjoyed it but got burned out by the end. Eventually I want to give the expansion a go but am not sure if I'll ever get the will to actually take the plunge.
Post edited October 12, 2011 by csmith
Steam offers a DD on a chess game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/37200
Forum reveals possible crappiness.
Red Faction series 75% off, Steam (RF Armageddon 12.5$)
Post edited October 12, 2011 by metalkidz
Eugh. I bought the retail Red Faction Armageddon but it hasn't arrived yet and Steam won't let me buy the DLC without the base game. Nadgers >_<
Blackwell Deception released

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Z5A6CVCME

http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/blackwell-deception.html
Post edited October 12, 2011 by ne_zavarj
Delixe: Eugh. I bought the retail Red Faction Armageddon but it hasn't arrived yet and Steam won't let me buy the DLC without the base game. Nadgers >_<
Did you try to buy it as a gift, and mail the code to yourself? I think it should allow you to bypass the base game requirement that way, not 100% sure though.
Delixe: Eugh. I bought the retail Red Faction Armageddon but it hasn't arrived yet and Steam won't let me buy the DLC without the base game. Nadgers >_<
JMich: Did you try to buy it as a gift, and mail the code to yourself? I think it should allow you to bypass the base game requirement that way, not 100% sure though.
Or you can send the gift to an email address. Once you get the game, you can redeem them. :)