It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: Thanks, but no. If they think Mexican money isn't worth it, then their games aren't worth it.
trusteft: I am pretty sure this is a Impulse thing and not a THQ thing. Seeing how THQ has no issue with selling their games elsewhere with any other shop.
I'm bitching about Gamestop / Impulse, not THQ. :P
Humble Indie Bundle 3 just got another game included - Steel Storm: Burning Retribution.
ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse :

THQ week
http://awesomescreenshot.com/07bhpxre3
Interestingly the THQ Collection on Impulse includes the same games for the same "bundle price" "permadeal" since.. 2009. Totally worth it. :D
Post edited August 01, 2011 by p_mamusz
gyokzoli: How much is Mysteries of Westgate? The search on GG does not give me any result. I guess it can only be purchased in NA.
It's $9.95 and it's not NA only as I can see it. Along with the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games.
gyokzoli: How much is Mysteries of Westgate? The search on GG does not give me any result. I guess it can only be purchased in NA.
bansama: It's $9.95 and it's not NA only as I can see it. Along with the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games.
I can see it too, from Venezuela (South America).
Cant see it in Ireland.
bansama: It's $9.95 and it's not NA only as I can see it. Along with the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games.
Try the UK site. It has it for 7 pounds.
Looking at Gamersgate Summer Sale banner the new daily deal will be The Witcher 2 40% off.

Just as sidenote, it uses Securom-DRM while gogs version is drm-free.
DukeNukemForever: Looking at Gamersgate Summer Sale banner the new daily deal will be The Witcher 2 40% off.

But it's DRM free once you patch the game, right?
DukeNukemForever: Looking at Gamersgate Summer Sale banner the new daily deal will be The Witcher 2 40% off.

didamangi: But it's DRM free once you patch the game, right?
Think so. Just don't run the game before patching it, and you won't get SecuROM installed.

I don't really know. I know from UFO Afterlife that the last patch also removes the online activation. You should better ask gamersgate about it, I'm sure they are also interested to change the label of their game.
I just noticed Wind & Water: Puzzle Battle is now free. Also, the cost of a personalized in-game avatar has dropped to $10.
Darling_Jimmy: I just noticed Wind & Water: Puzzle Battle is now free.
Since February, I think. Good match-something game.
KavazovAngel: Think so. Just don't run the game before patching it, and you won't get SecuROM installed.
thanks! Just bought it can't wait to play it :)
Portal 2 permanent price drop to $29.99