It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: I don't disagree with you, all I am saying is that for the price and for what the game is, I think people worry way too much for its DRM. It's just not a classic or game to want to play again years and years later. If it is for you, then you might want to consider getting a console version of the game.
Thanks for clarifying. It's ok ;)
Steam Daily Deal: Faerie Solitaire $1,70
Apologies if this was mentioned already, but Gamestop's site has
Dead Rising 2 for $10.

*Regional restrictions/pricing may apply*

No idea how long the price is gonna be that low.
Garugo: Apologies if this was mentioned already, but Gamestop's site has
Dead Rising 2 for $10.

*Regional restrictions/pricing may apply*

No idea how long the price is gonna be that low.
I wonder if this is an overall price drop. NewEgg was also selling the game for $10 with free shipping today, but it is currently sold out.
The people behind Return of the Titans have 3 other games bundled on their website at a discount. The price actually doubled recently, but it's still discounted, and based on a comment elsewhere it's unlikely to go back down soon. Can't comment on the bundled games. The developer wrote they weren't heavily publicizing the extra low price as an experiment, so I'll leave readers to do a little detective work to track this one down.
wvpr: The people behind Return of the Titans have 3 other games bundled on their website at a discount. The price actually doubled recently, but it's still discounted, and based on a comment elsewhere it's unlikely to go back down soon. Can't comment on the bundled games. The developer wrote they weren't heavily publicizing the extra low price as an experiment, so I'll leave readers to do a little detective work to track this one down.
I'm interested in these but I can't find a store link for their "Ultrabundle".

Edit: Oh, it shows up at the bottom. And the price is $9.97... ugh, I'll buy them later. :P
Post edited July 27, 2011 by Foxhack
wvpr: The people behind Return of the Titans have 3 other games bundled on their website at a discount. The price actually doubled recently, but it's still discounted, and based on a comment elsewhere it's unlikely to go back down soon. Can't comment on the bundled games. The developer wrote they weren't heavily publicizing the extra low price as an experiment, so I'll leave readers to do a little detective work to track this one down.
Foxhack: I'm interested in these but I can't find a store link for their "Ultrabundle".
I just went on their site and literally the first thing I saw was a big advert for the ultrabundle that I had to close to access the actual site.
Post edited July 27, 2011 by SirPrimalform
Gamersgate Daily Deal: Cities in Motion Complete 65% off ( 13.98€ / £10.48 / $13.98)
DukeNukemForever: Gamersgate Daily Deal: Cities in Motion Complete 65% off ( 13.98€ / £10.48 / $13.98)
Nice to see that, again, € = $
DukeNukemForever: Gamersgate Daily Deal: Cities in Motion Complete 65% off ( 13.98€ / £10.48 / $13.98)
habit79: Nice to see that, again, € = $
Actually the £ price(available to all europeans) = $ price + VAT(you must pay VAT for dollar purchases anyway), so no real problem here. :)
Sid Meiers Pirates is discounted to 1,49 euro in green man gaming.
Steam: Daily Deal - Runaway, A Road Adventure 66% off!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/7210/

I can somewhat recommend this. It's a fun game, but it has some terrible logic at times. It's also on gog (but not on sale), so you can check the reviews.
Post edited July 28, 2011 by Taleroth
Taleroth: Steam: Daily Deal - Runaway, A Road Adventure 66% off!
I prefer this version .
Taleroth: Steam: Daily Deal - Runaway, A Road Adventure 66% off!
ne_zavarj: I prefer this version .
are there any differences? I mean, other than one being steam and one being gog?
GameStop / Impulse

Bulletstorm $14.99

NA only :(