It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam has Civ 5 for 17€...

Is it worth it?
Steam Daily Deal's Watchmen The End Is Nigh.
3,40€ (66%).
Read a lot of negative reviews. Anyone tried it?
habit79: Steam Daily Deal's Watchmen The End Is Nigh.
3,40€ (66%).
There's a demo on steam (and only a small 535mb download size).

I haven't even seen the movie (well outisde the sex scene right before I wen to bed :p)
Post edited July 21, 2011 by Kabuto
KneeTheCap: Steam has Civ 5 for 17€...

Is it worth it?
Without the DLCs ? Wait for the complete edition . Buy Call to Power 2 instead from GOG .
Post edited July 21, 2011 by ne_zavarj

Is it worth it?
In my opinion, yes. Usually casual Civ players like it but the hardcore ones prefer CIV4.
Post edited July 21, 2011 by gyokzoli
off again
Kudos to the support of GamersGate . They changed my username within an hour .
3,40€ (66%).
They're not bad little beat 'em ups actually.

Is it worth it?
For that price? Yes. It is not as good as Civ IV (but then again, other than Alpha Centauri, what is?), but it is very fun, some of the new game mechanics are interesting, and it is, if anything, a visually appealing civ game. I would go for it.
bansama: They're not bad little beat 'em ups actually.
I just tried the demo and with the 360 controller, after a fight the camera gets stuck looking up Rorschach's nose. Happened every time making it unplayable. :/
Delixe: I just tried the demo and with the 360 controller, after a fight the camera gets stuck looking up Rorschach's nose. Happened every time making it unplayable. :/
I've never had that problem, but then, I've only played with keyboard/mouse.
3,40€ (66%).
Yes, they are not that bad for gameplay, just totally underdeveloped, contentwise. Such a shame the comics and movie are so great.

But if I had to spent money now, it would rather be the new Fallout NV: Old World Blues DLC. IF one has F NV, already that is. For $3.19 more you get at least of 8 hours more of game, a story (both Wachtmen combined are something like 2hrs or so) and a real experince behind it.
Post edited July 21, 2011 by dyscode
dyscode: Yes, they are not that bad for gameplay, just totally underdeveloped, contentwise. Such a shame the comics and movie are so great.

But if I had to spent money now, it would rather be the new Fallout NV: Old World Blues DLC. IF one has F NV, already that is. For $3.19 more you get at least of 8 hours more of game, a story (both Wachtmen combined are something like 2hrs or so) and a real experince behind it.
Thanks, appreciated :)
Woo! I just won the key for Moun & Blade:Warband on GreenMan Gaming! I already bought one one on steam though anyone would like to trade it for some GoG game or something?
Dagon: Woo! I just won the key for Moun & Blade:Warband on GreenMan Gaming! I already bought one one on steam though anyone would like to trade it for some GoG game or something?
congrats
bansama: You need to earn an achievement before it gets filled out: http://www.gamersgate.com/achievements
OmegaX: They just added a bunch of achievements because of my previous purchases. Hopefully I'll get to gold loyalty level sooner this way.
It doesnt recognize my achievements in the uk store. I suppose it's a bit bugged still.