It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Astroneer is releasing in early access tomorrow... but I guess we won't be seeing it for now due to issues with multiplayer on GOG. Devs say it is planned though. Really looking forward to this one.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by BKGaming
JudasIscariot: "The games I want to see were not released so the entire year is ruined...forever!" the post :P
Wait, let's see... Nelly Cootalot 2 nopes, Steamworld Heist nopes, Earthlock nopes... can I make a similar post...?
JudasIscariot: "The games I want to see were not released so the entire year is ruined...forever!" the post :P
Vainamoinen: Wait, let's see... Nelly Cootalot 2 nopes, Steamworld Heist nopes, Earthlock nopes... can I make a similar post...?
Feel free :P
fortune_p_dawg: despite my fiery desire to fellate bethesda with a pankace dipped in maple infused motor oil.
Well, I wouldn't go that far, but they're most likely on Santa's naughty list by now... for all the things they haven't done yet! (yes, your brain should automatically read that as "All the games they still haven't released on GoG").
Post edited December 16, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
JudasIscariot: Feel free :P
Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom - nope... Imperium Galactica 2 - nope. Yeah shitty year.
Actually for me it was a good one, my wishlist grew by a lot of games.
rampancy: ...and now I've been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to imagine how that would work.
JudasIscariot: Best to just walk away....
Wait what? Your business contract guys have not considered that for Bethesda? How else do you think Gabe got the PC exclusivity from them? :D
metricfun: Hi! Here are some sources you seem to have missed:

And if it's something that you find valuable here are tentative release dates for the games in the list. I say tentative because we often get games way after their official release date (I'd make it clear they are tentative if you decide to add them to your list).

On that, thanks for the list.
Thank you for links and release information! Added everything links to the list!

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Blitzkrieg 3
Crawl
Diluvion
Elex
Memoranda (Jan 25 2017)
Nights In the Woods (Jan 10 2017)
Nine Parchments
Outlast 2
Planet Nomads
Spellforce 3
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
Urban Empire (Jan 20 2017)
Vikings - Wolves Of Midgard (Mar 28 2017)
Walking Dead New Frontier (Dec 20 2016)
Yooka-Laylee (Apr 11 2017)

Still waiting for:
Astroneer
Black Annex
Caladrius Blaze
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Descent Underground
Dragon Fin Soup
Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Excubitor
Expeditions: Viking
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Forsaken
Future Unfolding
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
Hammer And Sickle
Imperium Galactica 2
Kill to Collect
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Niffelheim
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Savage Lands
Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
Steamworld Heist
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Town of Light
Tron 2.0
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Zeno Clash
Post edited December 16, 2016 by Andrey82
Imperium Galactica is here!

Thank you GOG! This is the sort of launch I was expecting :)

As an apology concerning my recent posts I've gotta admit that I consider the first half of 2016 was very good in GOG launches. Unfortunately, I couldn't say the same about July onwards.
A terrible drought, only mitigated by the new EA and CIV games. And now IG.

Thank you, GOG and Nordic people. And sorry if I seemed too much demanding.
Andrey82: Officially announced to be released soon:
The Little Acre
You can take this off the list. It was released earlier this week.
Andrey82: Officially announced to be released soon:
The Little Acre
Tekkaman-James: You can take this off the list. It was released earlier this week.
Removed.
rampancy: ...and now I've been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to imagine how that would work.
JudasIscariot: Best to just walk away....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k
It's not a new release, but STASIS is about to get a Linux version. And, judging by this comment, it'll arrive here. :)

PS: Block'hood is also getting a Linux version, but there's no word of it being released on GOG (yet).
muntdefems: It's not a new release, but STASIS is about to get a Linux version. And, judging by this comment, it'll arrive here. :)
Nice!! Looking forward to it!
muntdefems: It's not a new release, but STASIS is about to get a Linux version. And, judging by this comment, it'll arrive here. :)
Just in time!!! :)