It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: SeithCG for Ghost Of A Tale (currently in beta, like an 'In Dev' game)
Ooh, I remember this game from a post in this forum. It looks super cute! :3

muntdefems: Pity the dev isn't considering other PC platforms than Windows... :(
That's not 100% true. Support for Linux might or might not happen; support for Mac is unlikely, though. Source: http://www.ghostofatale.com/faq/, under "Which platforms will the game be released on?"
The-Business: New company in the catalog: SeithCG for Ghost Of A Tale (currently in beta, like an 'In Dev' game)
Ghorpm: Looks interesting, I'll keep my eye on it and most probably buy it after the full release.
A "Beatrix Potter Stealth-like"? :P
Looks fun.
muntdefems: Pity the dev isn't considering other PC platforms than Windows... :(
Tyrrhia: That's not 100% true. Support for Linux might or might not happen; support for Mac is unlikely, though. Source: http://www.ghostofatale.com/faq/, under "Which platforms will the game be released on?"
I know, I looked there before posting. To me this is the politically correct form of saying "I'm not considering other PC platforms than Windows".

That being said, I'd be delighted if I was proven wrong. :)
fortune_p_dawg: Maybe Dragon Age or Crysis? I'd love to play that on modern hardware.
omega64: Crysis still performs badly on Maximum settings after all these years. xD
Bullshit. On my GTX1080/i7-6700K it gets 55-60 avg. FPS on Max in 4K, 110-120 FPS in 1920x1200.
omega64: Crysis still performs badly on Maximum settings after all these years. xD
abr_alex: Bullshit. On my GTX1080/i7-6700K it gets 55-60 avg. FPS on Max in 4K, 110-120 FPS in 1920x1200.
Ok great, this was already corrected yesterday.
Seems like there's just something weird with Crysis going on with my system. :P
Post edited July 15, 2016 by omega64
abr_alex: Bullshit. On my GTX1080/i7-6700K it gets 55-60 avg. FPS on Max in 4K, 110-120 FPS in 1920x1200.
I'd honestly hope for better performance than that by this point... but Crysis has always been a horribly optimized game. Warhead ran much, much better.

That said, I'm absolutely looking forward to playing through both Crysis and Warhead again when they get re-released here. I have the same CPU/GPU combo, and I suspect that'll be an interesting experience.
Chacranajxy: That said, I'm absolutely looking forward to playing through both Crysis and Warhead again when they get re-released here. I have the same CPU/GPU combo, and I suspect that'll be an interesting experience.
Me too, as a first time player i'm interested to see if the graphics tax my PC enough to be worth the "Can it run Crysis?" hype and meme. :P

Running:
Nvidia GTX 670 (2GB)
Intel Core i5 3570K
8 GB RAM
omega64: Ok great, this was already corrected yesterday.
Seems like there's just something weird with Crysis going on with my system. :P
It's nothing to do with systems... Cry Engine is just a resource hungry/inefficient piece of eye candy.
low rated
JinseiNGC224: Does anyone have any idea what Amiga games could possibly come to GOG in the future? Since The Chaos Engine was added, I have hope for others, but I'd like an idea of at least a few titles, of the hundreds out there.
you can get tons of old amiga stuff to run in dosbox for free..

do you really need gog for that?
Post edited July 16, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JinseiNGC224: Does anyone have any idea what Amiga games could possibly come to GOG in the future? Since The Chaos Engine was added, I have hope for others, but I'd like an idea of at least a few titles, of the hundreds out there.
capricorn1971ad: you can get tons of old amiga stuff to run in dosbox for free..

Getting Amiga games to run in DOSBox? I think even the DOSBox developers would be astounded to see that, given that they were completely different computer systems! :-P
low rated
capricorn1971ad: you can get tons of old amiga stuff to run in dosbox for free..

blakstar: Getting Amiga games to run in DOSBox? I think even the DOSBox developers would be astounded to see that, given that they were completely different computer systems! :-P
yeah, but somehow they are offering them, i just grab the old dos stuff.

the Amiga was a monster in it's day too. You couldn't do better for audio or video than an Amiga back then, Now it's Mac for editing Video and PC for everything else, unless your using linux..

I am not sure how they are doing it really, but I have DLed games from there and modded for my android.
they use dosbox alot in the installs, which you have to take out when you do your android version, or it will crash.

I particulary like running Dungeon Hack on android, kinda buggy with the absolute positioning and stuff.. but 4 billion dungeons.. and you will NEVER complete one.. you will just die as deep as you can go.. and thats the point of that.. endless fun, endless.

great game to run on Dos Box, except for the character generation screen, the control on it is terrible.

should try out some old dos games on your tablet for when your on the subway or something..
really you gotta try running dungeon hack on android.

1097 Free Amiga games there, that work on windows computers, todays windows computers.
though they are completely different operating systems.

and if you do download and try it remember that that game was done in 1988.
2 comments.
1) The site you linked is an abandonware/piracy site. So while yes, while you can get stuff you can run on your PC for free, said site does not have the rights to distribute those.
2) DOSBox cannot run amiga executables. So either they are using the DOS version of the amiga game, or an amiga emulator.
fortune_p_dawg: Maybe Dragon Age or Crysis? I'd love to play that on modern hardware.
My specs:
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 651 Quad-Core Processor × 4
AMD Radeon HD7700
4 GB RAM
Win 7 64bit

Crysis and Warhead works PERFECTLY on Maximum settings. :)
JMich: 2 comments.
1) The site you linked is an abandonware/piracy site. So while yes, while you can get stuff you can run on your PC for free, said site does not have the rights to distribute those.
2) DOSBox cannot run amiga executables. So either they are using the DOS version of the amiga game, or an amiga emulator.
Sounds strange... Never heard of WinUAE needing DOSBox :)
DOSBox would be required to run old pc games on modern systems, while WinUAE needs all the power it can get to play Amiga audio chips properly, for instance... And a rather powerful, modern pc system.
Post edited July 16, 2016 by superstande
Good to know Crysis will be here.