It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lord_Kane: Dragon Age is Bioware and Crysis is Crytek.

so if it comes out today, its likely dead space.
It might be Battlefield Hardline, they developed that one. :P
omega64: I wonder if we'd ever get Dead Space 3 considering the co-op stuff.
Better not cut that out if we get it. >:(
I will be tempted to say that it wouldn't be a big loss ;-)

They could have the option to play the game "DRM-free" in single player and play co-op through Origin. I really doubt EA would spend time implementing Galaxy support especially given that it was not exactly a stellar seller...
Bioware is already here, so should be Crytek (for Far Cry 1; I can't check that because the game page is blocked for German customers).

so if it comes out today, its likely dead space.
omega64: It might be Battlefield Hardline, they developed that one. :P
I am going to invade your house.

The-Business: Bioware is already here, so should be Crytek (for Far Cry 1; I can't check that because the game page is blocked for German customers).
Yeah I know, but they better include some awesome goodies for crysis.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Lord_Kane
omega64: It might be Battlefield Hardline, they developed that one. :P
Lord_Kane: I am going to invade your house.
Just like in Battlefield Hardline?
Lord_Kane: I am going to invade your house.
omega64: Just like in Battlefield Hardline?
Yes.
Gersen: I will be tempted to say that it wouldn't be a big loss ;-)

They could have the option to play the game "DRM-free" in single player and play co-op through Origin. I really doubt EA would spend time implementing Galaxy support especially given that it was not exactly a stellar seller...
It was fun in co-op. Finished it 2 weeks ago.
Also you'll miss out on some of the story if alone due to the co-op only missions.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by omega64
fortune_p_dawg: Maybe Dragon Age or Crysis? I'd love to play that on modern hardware.
omega64: Crysis still performs badly on Maximum settings after all these years. xD
that's hilarious actually! lol

those silly devs.
omega64: Crysis still performs badly on Maximum settings after all these years. xD
fortune_p_dawg: that's hilarious actually! lol

those silly devs.
I have an i7, SSD and a GTX 980. It's amazing. xD
Grargar: If by pulling an Activision, you mean selling the game at the same price as on Steam, then sure, we'll be paying $20 for it, just like Gun and Bloodlines. Before you say "but Gun and Dead Space cost €15 and €10 there respectively!", sure they do, but the price that will be in effect here, will more than likely be the American one, which in all cases is $20.
You were right about the price, still weird having it twice as expensive as on Steam here.
omega64: You were right about the price, still weird having it twice as expensive as on Steam here.
Actually, I was wrong. I thought it would most likely not be regionally-priced here and as a result, it would carry the American price (which is $20 on Steam). However, it is regionally-priced here and costs twice as much as it does on Steam, for no good reason at all. :/
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Grargar
omega64: You were right about the price, still weird having it twice as expensive as on Steam here.
Grargar: Actually, I was wrong. I thought it would most likely not be regionally-priced here and as a result, it would carry the American price (which is $20 on Steam). However, it is regionally-priced and costs twice as much as it does on Steam, for no good reason at all. :/
Ah...
At least I get 70 cents if I buy it...
Well there we go, Dead Space and Dragon Age Origins, SCPM's legends were true.

Buying both right now.

Now to begin waiting even less patiently for Crysis and Tron 2.0.
omega64: I have an i7, SSD and a GTX 980. It's amazing. xD
I have a Radeon R9 290X, a regular HDD and a 4ghz i7 4790k. Crysis runs like melted butter here, never even dropped a frame.

Also to your previous question, I hope we do get the full Dead Space series and that they integrate DS3's multiplayer into Galaxy instead of just ripping it out.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: I have a Radeon R9 290X, a regular HDD and a 4ghz i7 4790k. Crysis runs like melted butter here.

Also to your previous question, I hope we do get the full desd space series and that they integrate multiplayer into Galaxy instead of just ripping it out.
Even on max settings? Weird.
I hovered around 30-60 fps at times.
Worse on the flying level.
omega64: Even on max settings? Weird.
I hovered around 30-60 fps at times.
Worse on the flying level.
Actually on my rig it runs at well over 60FPS at max settings all game long.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by ReynardFox