It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ReynardFox: Actually on my rig it runs at well over 60FPS at max settings all game long.
So weird. I wonder if there was something wrong with my system. O_o
Post edited July 14, 2016 by omega64
omega64: So weird. I wonder if there was something wrong with my system. O_o
I can't say, but sometimes all it takes is a specific set of components to make a game run either awful or awesome.
SCPM: It's True or False?
You should seriously change your forum title to "GOG Prophet" or "GOG Oracle" or something along those lines.
ReynardFox: Well there we go, Dead Space and Dragon Age Origins, SCPM's legends were true.

Buying both right now.

Now to begin waiting even less patiently for Crysis and Tron 2.0.
omega64: I have an i7, SSD and a GTX 980. It's amazing. xD
ReynardFox: I have a Radeon R9 290X, a regular HDD and a 4ghz i7 4790k. Crysis runs like melted butter here, never even dropped a frame.

Also to your previous question, I hope we do get the full Dead Space series and that they integrate DS3's multiplayer into Galaxy instead of just ripping it out.
That was really unexpected! I wonder if they ever will bring the rest of the series (looking forward dead space 2). Dragon age inquisition tough will never see the light here, not until denuvo will sit under it.
fronzelneekburm: You should seriously change your forum title to "GOG Prophet" or "GOG Oracle" or something along those lines.
The GOGacle if you will.
Gurlok: Dragon age inquisition tough will never see the light here, not until denuvo will sit under it.
Oh, it will get here certainly. But probably not before 2020 :P
Well now, since these new EA titles popped up it makes the coming of the likes of nu-Fallout all the more likely.
karnak1: Oh, it will get here certainly. But probably not before 2020 :P
Naaah, too soon :P
ReynardFox: Well there we go, Dead Space and Dragon Age Origins, SCPM's legends were true.

Buying both right now.

Now to begin waiting even less patiently for Crysis and Tron 2.0.

I have a Radeon R9 290X, a regular HDD and a 4ghz i7 4790k. Crysis runs like melted butter here, never even dropped a frame.

Also to your previous question, I hope we do get the full Dead Space series and that they integrate DS3's multiplayer into Galaxy instead of just ripping it out.
Gurlok: That was really unexpected! I wonder if they ever will bring the rest of the series (looking forward dead space 2). Dragon age inquisition tough will never see the light here, not until denuvo will sit under it.
The good news, though, is that if GOG doesn't get Inquisition, you're really not missing much. The series kinda just shit the bed after the first game.
I think we can safely call the rest of SCPM's list confirmed at this point, it's just a matter of when those games are coming.
Chacranajxy: The good news, though, is that if GOG doesn't get Inquisition, you're really not missing much. The series kinda just shit the bed after the first game.
Aside how inquisition turned out (played abit on my friend home, it looked like a mmorpg...not a fan of those), I'd be more than happy to see more AAA titles on GOG.
Post edited December 25, 2018 by user deleted
New company in the catalog: SeithCG for Ghost Of A Tale (currently in beta, like an 'In Dev' game)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: SeithCG for Ghost Of A Tale (currently in beta, like an 'In Dev' game)
Looks interesting, I'll keep my eye on it and most probably buy it after the full release.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: SeithCG for Ghost Of A Tale (currently in beta, like an 'In Dev' game)
Ghorpm: Looks interesting
Looks gorgeous, actually.

Pity the dev isn't considering other PC platforms than Windows... :(