It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think this thread is about games which are 99% confirmed to come to GOG, so is that game coming to GOG then?
Post edited December 12, 2013 by timppu
nijuu: If its similar to FO3 it will be all flash and no soul
skeletonbow: Haven't played any of them yet... I've been waiting for them to go on deep-sale for quite a while now but to no avail. Hopefully GOG will deep discount it before the end of the month when the Fallout titles they carry get removed from the catalogue. If not, I'll probably end up just picking up a Fallout Collection Pack on Steam during a future Black Friday type sale I guess. Would be nice to try this classic series though as it seems to get a lot of praise overall (specific titles notwithstanding).
Not sure about FO3, but 1+2+tactics is only $5 on steam at the moment.
If you happened to get FO1 for free on gog.com, you only need to wait for a 75$ off sale on 2+tactics to get all for the same price of that steam sale.

I think FO3 GOTY and FO:NV:UE was $5 each in the past.
Sorry folks, but this is thread about games *unofficially* confirmed for release on GOG
timppu: I think this thread is about games which are 99% confirmed to come to GOG, so is that game coming to GOG then?
I didn't see any mention of "GOG" in that article & given that none of the FO's made after Bethesda got the franchise are here & that Bethesda is firmly in bed with Gabe & co. I have my doubts we'll see it sold from here.
Rusty_Gunn: I didn't see any mention of "GOG" in that article & given that none of the FO's made after Bethesda got the franchise are here & that Bethesda is firmly in bed with Gabe & co. I have my doubts we'll see it sold from here.
I guess we'll see what's up with Bethesda soon. I doubt F4 will be here, and for sure not on a release day, but it's a good time for Bethesda to jump in and bring Fallout 3 to gog.

But still, please go talk about F4 somewhere else.
Post edited December 12, 2013 by SLP2000
I guess it would help if the title of this thread had "GOG" in it, but too late for that I guess...
SLP2000: I guess we'll see what's up with Bethesda soon. I doubt F4 will be here, and for sure not on a release day, but it's a good time for Bethesda to jump in and bring Fallout 3 to gog.

But still, please go talk about F4 somewhere else.
I agree, & if they did start to offer their wares here on GOG I'd buy gladly but they don't seem ready at the moment to see the PC platform as anything more than Steam.
skeletonbow: Haven't played any of them yet... I've been waiting for them to go on deep-sale for quite a while now but to no avail. Hopefully GOG will deep discount it before the end of the month when the Fallout titles they carry get removed from the catalogue. If not, I'll probably end up just picking up a Fallout Collection Pack on Steam during a future Black Friday type sale I guess. Would be nice to try this classic series though as it seems to get a lot of praise overall (specific titles notwithstanding).
gbaz69: Not sure about FO3, but 1+2+tactics is only $5 on steam at the moment.
If you happened to get FO1 for free on gog.com, you only need to wait for a 75$ off sale on 2+tactics to get all for the same price of that steam sale.

I think FO3 GOTY and FO:NV:UE was $5 each in the past.
Naw, I missed out on the Fallout freebie earlier this year. ;/
Hahahahah! Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics all for free today on GOG.com, speak of the devil! LOL

GOG *ROCKS*!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, Pegasus Prime is officially finished. According to their Twitter, the game will be available on GOG after the holidays.
gibbeynator: Ladies and gentlemen, Pegasus Prime is officially finished. According to their Twitter, the game will be available on GOG after the holidays.
Happy holidays indeed :)

Now I have a reason to purchase Journeyman 2 and then Pegasus Prime, to finish another series!
timppu: I guess it would help if the title of this thread had "GOG" in it, but too late for that I guess...
Fix'd
Any more classics rumoured to come to GOG ?
timppu: I guess it would help if the title of this thread had "GOG" in it, but too late for that I guess...
JudasIscariot: Fix'd
Thank you, Judas!
Rumour has it that GOG's in talks with the creators of "Paper Sorcerer" and "Knights of the Chalice" to bring these games here, can you confirm/deny that?
Phaidox: can you confirm/deny that?
I'll answer that one.

"Yes".

There, that should cover it.