It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Well, I've broken my right wrist and left elbow in a (very ridiculous) cycling accident and currently have a cast and two slings. Given that it's taken me 5 minutes to type this, I definitely can't take part in any blitz games for the next 2 weeks or so.
Ouch.

I actually had cycling accident today as well. I "only" destroyed my bike, headphones and cut my finger, so I guess you won. :-)

Get well soon.
Did you two collide, or something ?
Maybe.
It is possible.
If he is kerb.
only if vitek was invisible and a time traveller, my accident was yesterday
Maybe if you had face it wouldn't happen.
Vitek: Maybe if you had face it wouldn't happen.
i'll rectify that now

edit: maybe now my luck will improve
Post edited June 12, 2013 by SirPrimalform
See......exercising is bad for you. I've never had the TV collide with me.
flubbucket: See......exercising is bad for you. I've never had the TV collide with me.
I have! My dog got so interested in the DOGS on TV (was playing MGS4 and was at Shadow Moses) that he was jumping against the TV stand barking at them.
SirPrimalform: i'll rectify that now

After I stopped screaming, I wanted to advise you to wait with drawing it until your hand recover, but then I realised it won't make any difference anyway. :-)

Sorry for following off-topic but is here someone who knows for sure that he won't play in next game?
SirPrimalform: i'll rectify that now

Vitek: After I stopped screaming, I wanted to advise you to wait with drawing it until your hand recover, but then I realised it won't make any difference anyway. :-)

Sorry for following off-topic but is here someone who knows for sure that he won't play in next game?
Who won't play in the next game?? Is it someone bad?? Is it me?? Do I smell?? If I do tell me and I'll start taking a shower next month...well I'll take a shower in September. Because it has an R in it.
Vitek: Sorry for following off-topic but is here someone who knows for sure that he won't play in next game?
Absolutely completely positive that I won't.
I suppose if one starts soon, that I'll join.

On condition that somebody kills that Raggedy Andy/anime hybrid abomination that has possessed Primal. He must be cleansed!
I'll be around, and I'll try to be in a better mood and play better XD.
BlueMooner: On condition that somebody kills that Raggedy Andy/anime hybrid abomination that has possessed Primal. He must be cleansed!
Nevah sir!
SirPrimalform: Nevah sir!
The mouth full of cartoon blood shall give me nightmares for days.