It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: He said he new you and that your were goat....
JoeSapphire: bit rude.
G.o.a.t. is an acronym for "(something with a g) of all time"....a term of praise IIRC.
GameRager: G.o.a.t. is an acronym for "(something with a g) of all time"....a term of praise IIRC.
Goatiest Of All Time?

bit awkward isn't it? I'd prefer Most Goatlike Of All Time.

"Yogsloth is the MGOAT!"
GameRager: G.o.a.t. is an acronym for "(something with a g) of all time"....a term of praise IIRC.
JoeSapphire: Goatiest Of All Time?

bit awkward isn't it? I'd prefer Most Goatlike Of All Time.

"Yogsloth is the MGOAT!"
Maybe guy or gamer....I forget the exact word, but I am very certain it is a term of praise(of a person or thing)....I forget the exact word, though, as I am not as up-to-date with the new lingo today's generation uses.
Post edited April 24, 2020 by GameRager
joppo: That sultan game looks awesome fun despite all that confusion. Scratch that, even more fun with all that confusion.

It's like playing mafia in the dark about your winning condition. I'm enjoying seeing some players have even less of a clue than I have.

"So... in order to win I have to... get killed?"

" Alright, if a grand vizier appoints an imam he gets killed right away, unless protected by the captain of the guard, in which case I think he gets deposed and the captain becomes the grand vizier. If the captain of the guard chooses not to protect the grand vizier the imam kills them and creates a power vacuum that the janissaries will try to take. The Supreme judge can thwart them however, causing them to lose their positions and get new janissaries instated from the rebels. Meanwhile the protesters can hold an election among themselves and appoint a minor vizier, who can battle the former grand vizier for the crown. If the grand vizier wins they can appoint a player to be killed and if that player is a janissary they are reinstated, but if they lose they have to wear their pants on their head and spend the next court session pretending to be a chicken (in some variants it's a camel). Then the loyalists can remove the supreme judge from office and appoint a new player, and if this player is a loyalist he becomes... emperor? That can't be right. Ah, caliph.

I think I'm getting the hang of it. "
ROFL but true. :D

How's the broken bone coming along?
Post edited April 24, 2020 by Microfish_1
joppo: That sultan game looks awesome fun despite all that confusion. Scratch that, even more fun with all that confusion.

It's like playing mafia in the dark about your winning condition. I'm enjoying seeing some players have even less of a clue than I have.

"So... in order to win I have to... get killed?"

" Alright, if a grand vizier appoints an imam he gets killed right away, unless protected by the captain of the guard, in which case I think he gets deposed and the captain becomes the grand vizier. If the captain of the guard chooses not to protect the grand vizier the imam kills them and creates a power vacuum that the janissaries will try to take. The Supreme judge can thwart them however, causing them to lose their positions and get new janissaries instated from the rebels. Meanwhile the protesters can hold an election among themselves and appoint a minor vizier, who can battle the former grand vizier for the crown. If the grand vizier wins they can appoint a player to be killed and if that player is a janissary they are reinstated, but if they lose they have to wear their pants on their head and spend the next court session pretending to be a chicken (in some variants it's a camel). Then the loyalists can remove the supreme judge from office and appoint a new player, and if this player is a loyalist he becomes... emperor? That can't be right. Ah, caliph.

I think I'm getting the hang of it. "
Microfish_1: ROFL but true. :D

How's the broken bone coming along?
Thanks for asking. It's doing pretty well, now that you mention. After two weeks I could remove the cast and the bone was healed, but it appears while the cast was attached it pressed on the external side of the base of the thumb so there was a bruise and a bit of inflammation in the tendon. I had full range of movement but a bit of pain there and very little strength because the muscle atrophied a bit (as was expected due to lack of use). This is not the same place as the fracture, that was at the palm, in a direct line from the index finger and near to where the thumb has that "chubbier" muscle.

By now however after a few days using some antiinflammatory balm I don't have even the slightest discomfort unless pressing strongly against the base of the thumb and I have most of the strength back in my hand. At the fracture's spot I have no signs of ever having a fracture, no matter how much I press it or whatever movement I make.

Incidentally, I was kinda lucky about this all. I was sent home for the period of my treatment which caused me to be already "quarantined" during the early spread of Covid19, and now I'm working from home. And I could see my girlfriend far more often these days than I would otherwise.
I’m very aware of what goat means, I was just relaying this to yogs as I found it humorous.
yogsloth: ...
trentonlf: I now remember why you like the software on the MU site so much, it is pretty awesome. Doing a warmup game for the championship and there's a player in the game named Visorslash that has an avatar that reminds me of you. He said he new you and that your were goat....
lol, Visor is awesome. He's an Aussie.

Link me to your game! I want to follow it!
Nevermind, I found it. :)

Monty Python flavor - fun!
joppo:
good to hear you're doing mostly well Joppo!

trentonlf: I’m very aware of what goat means, I was just relaying this to yogs as I found it humorous.
well, I thought I was being pretty funny at least ;p
JoeSapphire: good to hear you're doing mostly well Joppo!

well, I thought I was being pretty funny at least ;p
Joe you are always pretty, don't you forget it either :P
trentonlf: Joe you are always pretty, don't you forget it either :P
Attachments:
@GR
I never asked before but what happened to you, why weren't you able to post before 22nd of April?
Cadaver747: @GR
I never asked before but what happened to you, why weren't you able to post before 22nd of April?
Got hit with a certain special hammer I believe...
Cadaver747: @GR
Apparently to the CMs talk of global warming(even as a one off reply to someone else) is against the Tos, so they pruned it + reported it to staff(who love to give me "nice all inclusive vacations to a sea side resort").
Post edited April 26, 2020 by GameRager
Cadaver747:
bump please!