It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I need Journey Down Part 2, if you are still offering(hit me up via PM if you're still being generous and have the key still). :)
Well it's a single key for 1+2, so part 1 will go to waste... but there are no other takers so ok.
SirPrimalform: Well it's a single key for 1+2, so part 1 will go to waste... but there are no other takers so ok.
Don't the extra games stay unclaimed on the key, or are otherwise usable by someone else, in such cases? If not, that sucks.
GameRager: Don't the extra games stay unclaimed on the key, or are otherwise usable by someone else, in such cases? If not, that sucks.
It's a Steam key, as far as I know it doesn't work that way. GOG keys, sure, but not Steam keys. It's why Humble has that disclaimer below every key saying "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own."
SirPrimalform: It's a Steam key, as far as I know it doesn't work that way. GOG keys, sure, but not Steam keys. It's why Humble has that disclaimer below every key saying "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own."
Forgot about that bit...thanks for reminding me.

I will still be interested in that key if you want to send it, btw.
Post edited April 22, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: Forgot about that bit...thanks for reminding me.
It would be better if it went to someone who didn't have any parts, but there aren't any takers here seemingly. I'll wait until tomorrow, perhaps this discussion will catch the eye of someone who didn't notice before.
SirPrimalform: It would be better if it went to someone who didn't have any parts, but there aren't any takers here seemingly. I'll wait until tomorrow, perhaps this discussion will catch the eye of someone who didn't notice before.
Fair enough. :)
Sorry fine ladies and fine man ladies. I've managed to fight off the robot dinosaur that was stopping me from logging in to gog. Go me!

I'm making a sign-up for the next mafia game, is the plan for it to run at the same time as court of the sultan, or should I hold off a bit?

I'm guessing we're all up for playing two games at once?
JoeSapphire: Sorry fine ladies and fine man ladies. I've managed to fight off the robot dinosaur that was stopping me from logging in to gog. Go me!

I'm making a sign-up for the next mafia game, is the plan for it to run at the same time as court of the sultan, or should I hold off a bit?

Who are you again?
To make it easier, I'm cancelling my game unless I get enough players by tomorrow.
JoeSapphire: Sorry fine ladies and fine man ladies. I've managed to fight off the robot dinosaur that was stopping me from logging in to gog. Go me!

I am thinking of trying out Court of the Sultan. There are no plans other than zazak's cancellation, but hey, we can make the required player count if we try enough.
zazak09: To make it easier, I'm cancelling my game unless I get enough players by tomorrow.
Why not postpone it, then? Why cancel it outright in such a case?
okiedokie

I've put up sign-ups here.

We can negotiate territory once we have more information, lol.

(I wasn't sure if it was ZFR's title or just the presence of ZFR that made his last sign-up so successful, so I decided to include both. Because fuck science.)
That sultan game looks awesome fun despite all that confusion. Scratch that, even more fun with all that confusion.

It's like playing mafia in the dark about your winning condition. I'm enjoying seeing some players have even less of a clue than I have.

"So... in order to win I have to... get killed?"

" Alright, if a grand vizier appoints an imam he gets killed right away, unless protected by the captain of the guard, in which case I think he gets deposed and the captain becomes the grand vizier. If the captain of the guard chooses not to protect the grand vizier the imam kills them and creates a power vacuum that the janissaries will try to take. The Supreme judge can thwart them however, causing them to lose their positions and get new janissaries instated from the rebels. Meanwhile the protesters can hold an election among themselves and appoint a minor vizier, who can battle the former grand vizier for the crown. If the grand vizier wins they can appoint a player to be killed and if that player is a janissary they are reinstated, but if they lose they have to wear their pants on their head and spend the next court session pretending to be a chicken (in some variants it's a camel). Then the loyalists can remove the supreme judge from office and appoint a new player, and if this player is a loyalist he becomes... emperor? That can't be right. Ah, caliph.

I think I'm getting the hang of it. "
Post edited April 24, 2020 by joppo
yogsloth: ...
I now remember why you like the software on the MU site so much, it is pretty awesome. Doing a warmup game for the championship and there's a player in the game named Visorslash that has an avatar that reminds me of you. He said he new you and that your were goat....
trentonlf: He said he new you and that your were goat....
bit rude.

But, now I think about it Yogsloth does have a tough-headed hardiness combined with a childlike impishness... And I'm I'vealways pictured his pupils as creepy horzontal slits...