It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: It must be a little white moth on the blackboard
Microfish_1: How was the Theatre? Did it go well? Did you sell out? (you sellout!) Are you happy with it? Will you abandon us to do this again next year?

If we have a game where we have to write in haikus, i'll sit that game out. :O
And yeah the run was great! Thanks for asking! It was exhausting we performed every day for four weeks with only one day off and I was straight back into work the day after I got back home so I'm still pretty out of it, but I had so much fun and I loved doing the show. We got great response from the audience too, and good reviews published, we were very lucky everyone was on our side and we couldn't be happier! If anyone's interested here's a review that gives me a bit of attention,
and here's the least positive review we got (if anyone's interested in knowing why it's wrong I can go on about it ;p)

It's good to be back, and I'm sure I'll have the energy to play some mafia soon!
Post edited August 30, 2019 by JoeSapphire
ZFR: The apostrophe in "answer's" is hurting my eyes :(. Why???
JoeSapphire: The matter's been investigated: (the results may surprise you!!!)
You should consider a career in the CSI.
JoeSapphire: The matter's been investigated: (the results may surprise you!!!)
ZFR: You should consider a career in the CSI.
Thanks!
I also think I'd fit right in at Cool Sexy Industries!! B)
bump please
ZFR: bump please
bump.

Glad to help.
We need a replacement for one of the players in the running game before the end of the CoffeeBreak, is anyone available, who didn't have access to the Observer-chat yet?
Lifthrasil: We need a replacement for one of the players in the running game before the end of the CoffeeBreak, is anyone available, who didn't have access to the Observer-chat yet?
OMG I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to bump ZFR so hard.

Hopefully he's going to recover soon and be ok.
bler144: OMG I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to bump ZFR so hard.

Does that mean you're in in order to atone?
bler144: OMG I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to bump ZFR so hard.

Lifthrasil: Does that mean you're in in order to atone?
I was about to say yes, but I sprained a finger hitting the 'reply' button, so alas, I'll have to go in search of medical care instead.
Lifthrasil: Does that mean you're in in order to atone?
bler144: I was about to say yes, but I sprained a finger hitting the 'reply' button, so alas, I'll have to go in search of medical care instead.
Just come over here. I can amputate that finger. Then it won't make any trouble anymore.
Lifthrasil: ..........
I can amputate that finger.
Just make sure it's not the "driving" finger.
Bump in #61 please!
Did we have a Harry Potter themed game? If not, dibs.
ZFR: Did we have a Harry Potter themed game? If not, dibs.
I don't think we had one and it would be a great flavour!

Dibs on Luna Lovegood!
"Harry Potter and The FPTSLBOOIA"