It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: "FPTSLBOOIA"
???
bler144: "FPTSLBOOIA"
Lifthrasil: ???
Flying Pasta That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
Bookwyrm627: Flying Pasta That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
Pasta???
Bookwyrm627: Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
Close enough ;)
Pasta has an ass?
Bookwyrm627: Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
bler144: Close enough ;)
Ah! That makes more sense!
Post edited September 09, 2019 by Lifthrasil
Mmm, pasta.

Pasta pie.
Pasta spice latte.
Flying Pasta.

Lifthrasil: Pasta has an ass?
Pumpkins have an ass?
Bookwyrm627: Pumpkins have an ass?
Totally. After I'm done carving them.
JoeSapphire: ...
I’m next on the list to host, can I swap with you? My mom had to be hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and we found out she has stage 5 kidney failure. Unfortunately dialysis is not an option for her because of her health so she’s now on Hospice care back home and we are in a waiting period. My time and my mind will not be in a place to run a game.
trentonlf: I’m next on the list to host, can I swap with you? My mom had to be hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and we found out she has stage 5 kidney failure. Unfortunately dialysis is not an option for her because of her health so she’s now on Hospice care back home and we are in a waiting period. My time and my mind will not be in a place to run a game.
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope everything works out with taking care of her at home!
trentonlf: I’m next on the list to host, can I swap with you? My mom had to be hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and we found out she has stage 5 kidney failure. Unfortunately dialysis is not an option for her because of her health so she’s now on Hospice care back home and we are in a waiting period. My time and my mind will not be in a place to run a game.
I'm very sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family.
I've got some stuff prepared already so I can get started on a game no problem.
Bookwyrm627: Pumpkins have an ass?
Lifthrasil: Totally. After I'm done carving them.
I read that as "craving" and had a bad mental image....
Sorry to hear that trent. I hope everything works out for you and your family.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by ZFR
Lifthrasil: Totally. After I'm done carving them.
ZFR: I read that as "craving" and had a bad mental image....
Honi soit qui mal y pense!
ZFR: I read that as "craving" and had a bad mental image....
Lifthrasil: Honi soit qui mal y pense!
Honi soit qui craves culs on citrouilles! Or carves.
I'm so sorry to hear that! Best wishes to you and your family.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by SirPrimalform
JoeSapphire: I've got some stuff prepared already so I can get started on a game no problem.
Can I pre-order a spot?