It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally have my computer back. Do I get to count that game for modding or do I have to try again and do a full run? MafiaScum looks down on replacements when counting them for game entry so I think it might be similar for the one game to mod rule here.
Let's see you get through an entire game first.

Did you notify the moderator (cristigale) regarding your reasons for not continuing??
The moderator knows already.
GammaEmerald: The moderator knows already.
Gamma, at the time, it was not clear to me. Your only communication concerning your absence was your post in game that your computer had crashed. If that was meant to communicate that you could no longer play, I did not read it that way. I originally read that as a explanation for your absence and expected you to rejoin us. When you did not, it was only then that I called for a replacement.
*ahem*

So...

Ah.

This is a thing.

You know.

If anybody...

You know.
yogsloth: *ahem*

So...

Ah.

This is a thing.

You know.

If anybody...

You know.
You mean you're not going to represent the GOG mafia community? Didn't we vote you for a term of 4yrs?
HypersomniacLive: You mean you're not going to represent the GOG mafia community? Didn't we vote you for a term of 4yrs?
If called upon, I will not answer. If elected, I will not serve. If handed a box full of tasty Bavarian creme doughnuts, I will not eat.

I have passed unto "advisory" status.

We're supposed to have a lively debate about which candidate best represents our community, discussing pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses, etc. etc.

And then end up sending drealmer anyway.
yogsloth: If called upon, I will not answer. If elected, I will not serve. If handed a box full of tasty Bavarian creme doughnuts, I will not eat.

I have passed unto "advisory" status.

We're supposed to have a lively debate about which candidate best represents our community, discussing pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses, etc. etc.

And then end up sending drealmer anyway.
It's hard enough getting players for our own games these days... I doubt there will be many willing to slog through an MU game...
yogsloth: If called upon, I will not answer. If elected, I will not serve. If handed a box full of tasty Bavarian creme doughnuts, I will not eat.

I have passed unto "advisory" status. [...]
Hmm... is this similar to coaching your kid's baseball team?
HypersomniacLive: Hmm... is this similar to coaching your kid's baseball team?
Only with less crying and playing in the dirt.

And by that, I mean me.
yogsloth: ..............................

And then end up banning drealmer anyway.
FTFY
yogsloth: *ahem*

So...

Ah.

This is a thing.

You know.

If anybody...

You know.
Normally I would toss my name into the hat, but I will have to ask to not be considered as my time will be very limited for the foreseeable future.
trentonlf: Normally I would toss my name into the hat, but I will have to ask to not be considered as my time will be very limited for the foreseeable future.
Congrats on the promotion!

Is anyone interested in playing in the MU tournament?
I would seriously consider it. I didn't have that much problem following Yog's aborted game and I'm enjoying the game more lately.
What's the potential list of candidates who would want to or even could participate?

cristi
wyrm
rw
brasas
drealmer
??