It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: What's the potential list of candidates who would want to or even could participate?

cristi
wyrm
rw
brasas
drealmer
??
don't forget bler, he is super awesome :)
no way I can keep up with MU games

and it's about to be farming season again so my mafia time is even less
bler144: What's the potential list of candidates who would want to or even could participate?

cristi
wyrm
rw
brasas
drealmer
??
I don't know where he has been, but I'd say dessimu could go too if he'd want to throw his hat in the ring
Post edited April 05, 2017 by drealmer7

cristi
wyrm
rw
brasas
drealmer
??
trentonlf: don't forget bler, he is super awesome :)
Heh. I'd be embarrassing as scum.

And literally just don't have time anyway. Too many 9-11 hour days with no breaks and still traveling most weekends.
drealmer7: I don't know where he has been, but I'd say dessimu could go too if he'd want to throw his hat in the ring
yeah, he crossed my mind, as did dedo, but realistically i just don't see them having the availability.
Post edited April 05, 2017 by bler144
bler144: Heh. I'd be embarrassing as scum.

And literally just don't have time anyway. Too many 9-11 hour days with no breaks and still traveling most weekends.
drealmer7: I don't know where he has been, but I'd say dessimu could go too if he'd want to throw his hat in the ring
bler144: yeah, he crossed my mind, as did dedo, but realistically i just don't see them having the availability.
ohya, dedo too!

but you are likely correct
Note that I'm assuming HSL is also unavailable. Would be fun to see him go though.
bler144: Note that I'm assuming HSL is also unavailable. Would be fun to see him go though.
Ditto. I like your list, sans me. That's not my thing. They are fun to watch. I would never want the pressure of being in one.
Post edited April 05, 2017 by cristigale
bler144: Note that I'm assuming HSL is also unavailable. Would be fun to see him go though.
cristigale: Ditto. I like your list, sans me. That's not my thing. They are fun to watch. I would never want the pressure of being in one.
Pressure?

Meh. You'd do us proud.

I mean, we're easy to please and all. But still. :)
welcome, medamiedo, to our mafia community

she's awesome, be nice!
bler144: Heh. I'd be embarrassing as scum.

bler144: yeah, he crossed my mind, as did dedo, but realistically i just don't see them having the availability.
Playing scum is fun. I find there's no pressure if you just go with it and enjoy ;-)
cristigale: Ditto. I like your list, sans me. That's not my thing. They are fun to watch. I would never want the pressure of being in one.
bler144: Pressure?

Meh. You'd do us proud.

I mean, we're easy to please and all. But still. :)
The pressure for me would be the game pace, my schedule rarely allows me to spend that type of concentrated time on a game. Worry about posting would take the fun out of it.

Welcome, medamiedo!
Hello mafia peoples. I am a newbie and I have thought to come here to maybe learn how to play properly (:

But I don't know if I will play yet. For now just thinking about it.
medamiedo: Hello mafia peoples. I am a newbie and I have thought to come here to maybe learn how to play properly (:

But I don't know if I will play yet. For now just thinking about it.
Oh. Well, if you were hoping to learn to play properly this might not be the place. ;)

If you want to have fun though, then sure.
RWarehall: I would seriously consider it. I didn't have that much problem following Yog's aborted game and I'm enjoying the game more lately.
You should.

I think I rem when Yogs went your name was also brought up, and I had either not seen you play Mafia, or too strong impression from political threads that you were more of a loose cannon. A very smart cannon, but still kinda unfocused / mean ;)

Now that I have seen more of you I think you'd be a great representative. And whatever your greater enjoyment is due to let me say I noticed it.

yogsloth: If handed a box full of tasty Bavarian creme doughnuts, I will not eat.
Still a brazen liar I see... :)

bler144: snip
For the record, I can't really commit the time for MU. Their rhythm is freaking intense. Do appreciate being shortlisted, so to speak.
If yogs is out, I would vote to make HSL have time and sent him! Or JMich.
Lifthrasil: If yogs is out, I would vote to make HSL have time and sent him! Or JMich.
Agreed.