It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, oh! I want to be added to the host list as well! :D Just give me an ETA on when I could possibly host a game. 1 year? 2?
HijacK: Oh, oh! I want to be added to the host list as well! :D Just give me an ETA on when I could possibly host a game. 1 year? 2?
Yeah, hosting seems to be popular lately. Almost more popular than playing. :-)

I am not sure if you were serious or just poking fun at long hosting list but I added you anyway.

If the games proceed like they do recently then 1 year sounds about right. If it slows down to older pace then probably closer to 2. :-)
I just talked to Sage. Unfortunately she doesn't have time to run the next game yet.
TheGOGfather: Yeah, hosting seems to be popular lately. Almost more popular than playing. :-)

I am not sure if you were serious or just poking fun at long hosting list but I added you anyway.

If the games proceed like they do recently then 1 year sounds about right. If it slows down to older pace then probably closer to 2. :-)
I was serious, but I know there are like at least 10 to 15 people in front of me, and seeing how games can last anything from 1 to 3 months I was actually a bit generous with the time frame.
Lifthrasil: I just talked to Sage. Unfortunately she doesn't have time to run the next game yet.
Thanks for finding this out.

Now I only need to hire hitman to take out Bookwyrm and it's my turn. :-)
Bookwyrm627: Pamphletsnake
TheGOGfather: What about you?
I'm not going to commit to hosting before January 2016. I play another "Skip" card.

Vitek: Now I only need to hire hitman to take out Bookwyrm and it's my turn. :-)
No hitman needed. Editing out extra quote text and HEY! I JUST NOTICED WHAT YOU QUOTED ME AS SAYING WHEN YOU POKED ME! ...I resemble that remark.
Ooo, vitek hosting?! Is this going to be a bare-bones game that was talked about? can I be scum?
drealmer7: Ooo, vitek hosting?! Is this going to be a bare-bones game that was talked about? can I be scum?
Vote drealmer
Bookwyrm627: No hitman needed.
Oh, too late. She's already on her way.

Bookwyrm627: Editing out extra quote text and HEY! I JUST NOTICED WHAT YOU QUOTED ME AS SAYING WHEN YOU POKED ME! ...I resemble that remark.
That wasn't me, that was the GOGFather!

drealmer7: Ooo, vitek hosting?! Is this going to be a bare-bones game that was talked about? can I be scum?
Sure you can.
As yogsloth says (has anyone heard from him already, btw.?), there should be no hidden dice, so I am going to assign each role myself so people can request in advance what they want and I will give it to them. :-)
Vitek: people can request in advance what they want and I will give it to them. :-)
Town Breast Inspector please....
I wanna be scum too. I never was yet. I was once an evil neutral survivor ... but that's not really scum.
Vitek: ...
well then, I don't actually want to be scum! I want to be... PM incoming shortly!

errr, yeah, and where is yogsloth? He get upset he was killed and ragequit the forums? COME BACK YOGS!!
Vitek: people can request in advance what they want and I will give it to them. :-)
flubbucket: Town Breast Inspector please....
*makes you vet in a dairy town*
Post edited December 07, 2015 by drealmer7
Lifthrasil: I wanna be scum too. I never was yet. I was once an evil neutral survivor ... but that's not really scum.
Yeah, that was like what scum consider as scum :P
OFF-Topic (sorry) Any of you guys want blackguards and thinks he might not get it themselves? I'd rather try to give it to someone I "know" first ;)
high rated
mchack: OFF-Topic (sorry) Any of you guys want blackguards and thinks he might not get it themselves? I'd rather try to give it to someone I "know" first ;)
You never really know anyone you've met in a mafia game...

EDIT: typo
Post edited December 08, 2015 by HypersomniacLive