It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: OFF-Topic (sorry) Any of you guys want blackguards and thinks he might not get it themselves? I'd rather try to give it to someone I "know" first ;)
Thank you, but no. Have it already.
mchack: OFF-Topic (sorry) Any of you guys want blackguards and thinks he might not get it themselves? I'd rather try to give it to someone I "know" first ;)
Someone else already beat you to it with me... sorry :)
I wouldn't be oposed to it but it is also very likely that I wouldn't play it anytime soon, so if you find someone more suitable gof or them.

I wish so much I could finally get rid of my Riddick, System Shock 2 and Divine Divinity...
Eh, giving it to Vitek. The offer is tempting, but my current PC ca't run it, and I won't get a new one until February or who knows when next year. If you give it to Vitek, you know he'll at least play it at some point, so no wasted investment.

Edit: OMG, it feels soooooo goooood to edit. Oh m' Gud!
Post edited December 08, 2015 by HijacK
Vitek: I wouldn't be oposed to it but it is also very likely that I wouldn't play it anytime soon, so if you find someone more suitable gof or them.
More or less this, for me.
Dum de dum

*resistance is pretty short and could be done by New Years*

Do de dooo...
Vitek: I wouldn't be oposed to it but it is also very likely that I wouldn't play it anytime soon, so if you find someone more suitable gof or them.

I wish so much I could finally get rid of my Riddick, System Shock 2 and Divine Divinity...
sent ;) enjoy.
For the others: There's three copies available in The community GA
mchack: For the others: There's t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ five copies available in The community GA
:D
HijacK: Edit: OMG, it feels soooooo goooood to edit. Oh m' Gud!
You can do that?!

OH SHIT, THIS IS FANTASTIC!
Bookwyrm627: ...
So, who is next? Bookwyrm, are you ready to run? I want to play? Or do you all want to take a break until Christmas?
Bookwyrm627: ...
Lifthrasil: So, who is next? Bookwyrm, are you ready to run? I want to play? Or do you all want to take a break until Christmas?
I'm not running until January. I think Vitek is next in the hosting order, and he seemed to be ready. Leonard is fairly confident that we can get through a Resistance style game by January. I'd check one of them for a more immediate game.
Oy, mafia players! I need your help!

This is obviously off topic, but I figure if I made its own thread for it, it would probably get reported as spam (because arguably, it is). Now, I need help in rigging a vote, and seeing as that's a scummy thing to do, I immediately thought of you guys.

Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)

http://strawpoll.me/6161681

Much appreciated, or mucho appreciado as they say in Spanish.

Hugs and kisses,
Zchinque
Zchinque: Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)
Done. WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?
Zchinque: Oy, mafia players! I need your help!

This is obviously off topic, but I figure if I made its own thread for it, it would probably get reported as spam (because arguably, it is). Now, I need help in rigging a vote, and seeing as that's a scummy thing to do, I immediately thought of you guys.
LOL this is awesome and a solid post addition to this thread. Cheers for the thought you put into it! ;)
Zchinque: Please follow the link below, and vote for Commandos (obviously the only correct option)
Done.