It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: My entire "Account" tab has vanished. I have no Chat.
Vitek: It should fix itself when you go to store frontpage.
Yep, foxy pointed it out already. Thank you, you very clever cross-thread quoting genius, sir!
I would like to be
on the list to host a game
this is a haiku

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, I'm not even finished with my 2nd game and my 1st game never finsihed, and here I am, wanting to host. It's really okay! By the time it actually comes to be I'm pretty sure I'll have enough experience.
Post edited November 20, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: I would like to be
on the list to host a game
this is a haiku
Done.

Who dat say I'm a slacker??
TheGOGfather: Who dat say I'm a slacker??
Vitek said it.
TheGOGfather: Who dat say I'm a slacker??
drealmer7: Vitek said it.
He is so pretty.
So, I bought Ziggurat during the latest sale, because Vitek told everyone to.

I haven't played a FPS since Doom ][ was a new thing. This **** is hard.
yogsloth: So, I bought Ziggurat during the latest sale, because Vitek told everyone to.

I haven't played a FPS since Doom ][ was a new thing. This **** is hard.
Yeah, it kicked my butt. Not sure what I expected - maybe just a bit more of a progression curve.
I'm too old and slow. Not sure when any of these lousy deaths will gain me something I can use in the next run, because so far I got squat. Made it to level 1 boss once, and he cacodemoned me to death in five seconds flat.
yogsloth: I'm too old and slow. Not sure when any of these lousy deaths will gain me something I can use in the next run, because so far I got squat. Made it to level 1 boss once, and he cacodemoned me to death in five seconds flat.
Well, at least I can be consoled that I'm better than you. ;)
Yeah, just gave it a couple more runs before knocking off for the night.

I die usually in the first or second room every time. I got a penalty in one room of "can't move". Great.

I don't get what I'm supposed to be doing. I can't seem to hit anything. I just enter a room and get blown to pieces, and the game ends. I think this was five bucks I'd rather have back. I really wish there were at least some instructions someplace so I could see if I'm just missing something.
yogsloth: I think this was five bucks I'd rather have back. I really wish there were at least some instructions someplace so I could see if I'm just missing something.
Yeah, if they'd had a demo I would have gifted my copy, or just not bought it in the first place. Ah well.

I'd say "live and learn" but, y'know...
Are you yelling KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL?

Perhaps that will make a difference. ;-)

(btw, no clue, never played it, modern FPS make me dizzy)
I am sorry for misleading you bought. But I really love the game. And I also like that I am fairly good at it. It took me like 5 runs to beat it first time and I amanged to beat it with all heroes and get all achievements.
If you are willing to to try more and need help feel free to ask.
yogsloth: I don't get what I'm supposed to be doing. I can't seem to hit anything. I just enter a room and get blown to pieces, and the game ends. I think this was five bucks I'd rather have back. I really wish there were at least some instructions someplace so I could see if I'm just missing something.
It's a roguelike isn't it?
You'll probably need to die about 100 times before you really start improving...
I haven't played it myself though it's on my wishlist (never played a roguelike FPS before and it intrigues me) but I'm definitely a fan of roguelikes. Been playing ToME for about 8 months and I've only just started getting any good at that...
adaliabooks: You'll probably need to die about 100 times before you really start improving...
this