It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: but I'm trying to stop a virus loose on my computer right now. Don't lynch me for lurking! :D
Remember to always use protection.
If one of you is still missing some Ultima games, you can get a chance to get them over here.
@Gogfather - Please as me to the hosting list, as I've got a few setups that I'd like to try.

BTW, I'll need some more experienced players to help me balance when the time comes around.
...and I seem to have fallen off the list. Did I suck that bad?

Not that I'm ready to host again anytime soon, but possibly someday...
Leonard03: but I'm trying to stop a virus loose on my computer right now. Don't lynch me for lurking! :D
flubbucket: Remember to always use protection.
>_>

That's actually partly why I'm so annoyed right now, I have no idea where it came from. The only thing I've been doing on that OS is playing some NVN.
Leonard03: ... The only thing I've been doing on that OS is playing some NVN.
I will assume you are referring to Never Vinter Nights.....Very Interesting
yogsloth: ...and I seem to have fallen off the list. Did I suck that bad?

I'd vote for you. It was definitely one of the two best modded games I've ever played in.
bler144: I'd vote for you. It was definitely one of the two best modded games I've ever played in.
LOL
bler144: I'd vote for you. It was definitely one of the two best modded games I've ever played in.
Psssh. It was barely in my top six.
yogsloth: ...and I seem to have fallen off the list. Did I suck that bad?

I'm not on the list either, and I have several set ups ready to go.

Just try to be patient.
I remove everyone who just finished hosting unless he clearly states he wants to have another go. (I tell it to myself behind your backs so I always am on the list. Most of time in lower half, though. :-))
Post edited September 30, 2015 by Vitek
That was mean.

Also hilarious.
Bookwyrm627: That was mean.

Also hilarious.
Mean?!? I was taught by Vitek. Therefore is not mean, but a lesson.

Now ...

Paint the Fence

Sand the Floor

Wax On, Whack Off
Nah, nothing to see here.

Come at me, edit elves!
Post edited October 01, 2015 by yogsloth
Are you serious or salty from people not posting the way you like it?

If I get it right you want game for yourself where people will post the way you like, very often and in very contributive way and then you want the other one to have way to get rid of players that doesn't conform to your playstyle so you don't have to deal with them?