It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Yog.
Was Game 24 your first game you played here?
Post edited July 29, 2015 by TheGOGfather
Telika: Telika
TheGOGfather: You gave no anwer in regard to hosting a game. Do you want to be taken off the list, kept where you are our moved down the list?
Yeah, I didn't answer because I thought that someone else stepping in had solved the question.

Now, hmm... I think it'd be better to have me off the list. I don't see myself host a mafia game in the near future. I do see myself stepping back in in a distant future, but still, maybe it's more accurate to use a list I'm absent from for the time being...
The GOGFather knows what's up! He has the perfect rep number.... 69!!!!11!!!1!
yogsloth: I am conniving scum.
Yogsloth, when is your game sign up going up? Telika and Quadralien have already stepped aside as the next host.
Put me as the #1 on that list! O_O
Pwetty pwease? :C
NUMERO UNO!
Sage103082: Drugs. Sex, Booze.
I'll take the second, please! ;-) :-D
TheGOGfather: Was Game 24 your first game you played here?
First game I played anywhere, ever.

Bookwyrm627: Yogsloth, when is your game sign up going up? Telika and Quadralien have already stepped aside as the next host.
I'm still reeling a bit from the end of the last one. Tough way to win. Tougher thing still to have the wind knocked out of your sails afterward.

My setup has both 11 and 13 player variations, so I'll put up a signup thread soon. Going to see if cristi wants to go ahead and deputize.
yogsloth: I'm still reeling a bit from the end of the last one. Tough way to win. Tougher thing still to have the wind knocked out of your sails afterward.

My setup has both 11 and 13 player variations, so I'll put up a signup thread soon. Going to see if cristi wants to go ahead and deputize.
Alrighty. I'm sorry about the pull down afterwards; that doesn't feel good.
I am currently in "balance and review" mode. I have enlisted Cristi to help.

I want to give a quick apology to Leonard - I had completely forgotten he also offered to help some time ago before the last game started.

I am going to put up a signup thread shortly - gauging interest in the game will determine which permutation I use, as it currently can be 11 or 13 players, but I could theoretically expand it further if interest was that high (although I doubt it would be).
Speaking of number of players: On average, how many people are usually interested in playing in a particular game? I think my setup is currently geared for 17, though that can be cut down.
Signup thread here.
Bookwyrm627: Speaking of number of players: On average, how many people are usually interested in playing in a particular game? I think my setup is currently geared for 17, though that can be cut down.
Seventeen is doable, but it might be a stretch. And, if someone needs to be replaced, it could become a pain to find someone. I would say the largest a moderator should plan to make a game on GOG is around 14 or so, just to be on the safe side. Larger games have been done here, but it can be tricky.

I would say the best thing to do would be to have a smaller game as back up, and switch to that one if your sign-up thread for the larger game doesn't fill (hopefully with one or two potential replacements) within a decent amount of time.
Krypsyn: Seventeen is doable, but it might be a stretch. And, if someone needs to be replaced, it could become a pain to find someone. I would say the largest a moderator should plan to make a game on GOG is around 14 or so, just to be on the safe side. Larger games have been done here, but it can be tricky.

I would say the best thing to do would be to have a smaller game as back up, and switch to that one if your sign-up thread for the larger game doesn't fill (hopefully with one or two potential replacements) within a decent amount of time.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
Sage103082: Drugs. Sex, Booze.
Lifthrasil: I'll take the second, please! ;-) :-D
Of course you will. Don't we all?
Lifthrasil: I'll take the second, please! ;-) :-D
HijacK: Of course you will. Don't we all?
Depending on the day time and place all three =)