It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: ...
bjgamer: ...
gogtrial34987: ...
Yo!

The three of you expressed an interested in joinging and said you'd see if you have time later. How do things stand? If all of you are in I'll have the exact number of players I envisioned for this setup.
Micro can only start on Wednesday, so we won't be starting before then.

(Not trying to pressure you; RL comes first of course so only play if you can)

PS: Bookwyrm, I had to go back 25 pages to find a post by you :(.

PPS: I hope 50% of BJG is feeling well now?
Post edited August 30, 2020 by ZFR
ZFR: PS: Bookwyrm, I had to go back 25 pages to find a post by you :(.
That probably gives a good view of my availability. I think I'll be sitting this one out too. :-/
ZFR: PS: Bookwyrm, I had to go back 25 pages to find a post by you :(.
Bookwyrm627: That probably gives a good view of my availability. I think I'll be sitting this one out too. :-/
Sorry to hear that. Hope to catch you in a future game.
Bookwyrm627: That probably gives a good view of my availability. I think I'll be sitting this one out too. :-/
nooooooooooooooo :(
I really hope your life gets less hectic soon. We've missed playing with you.
Post edited August 31, 2020 by Microfish_1
bjgamer: ...
ZFR: Yo!

The three of you expressed an interested in joinging and said you'd see if you have time later. How do things stand? ...

Sorry - we will have to sit this one out. :( :(

bjgamer: We were looking forward to this, but right now the health concerns have to come first. :(
Microfish_1: How's B's battle with flu? Has J managed to avoid it so far?
I hope you are both doing well. Also, i hope that you can play in this game!
Unfortunately the meds didn't fully kick the pneumonia, just made it so I'm now dealing with a secondary drug-resistant infection. J luckily only gets the 'walking' version of pneumonia, but we've had to separate for now due to this secondary thing being so infectious. :(
ZFR: Yo!

The three of you expressed an interested in joinging and said you'd see if you have time later. How do things stand? ...

bjgamer: Sorry - we will have to sit this one out. :( :(

Microfish_1: How's B's battle with flu? Has J managed to avoid it so far?
I hope you are both doing well. Also, i hope that you can play in this game!
bjgamer: Unfortunately the meds didn't fully kick the pneumonia, just made it so I'm now dealing with a secondary drug-resistant infection. J luckily only gets the 'walking' version of pneumonia, but we've had to separate for now due to this secondary thing being so infectious. :(
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon!

Unfortunately the meds didn't fully kick the pneumonia, just made it so I'm now dealing with a secondary drug-resistant infection. J luckily only gets the 'walking' version of pneumonia, but we've had to separate for now due to this secondary thing being so infectious. :(
That sounds seriously unpleasant, get well soon!
bjgamer: Unfortunately the meds didn't fully kick the pneumonia, just made it so I'm now dealing with a secondary drug-resistant infection. J luckily only gets the 'walking' version of pneumonia, but we've had to separate for now due to this secondary thing being so infectious. :(
Fwiw, you and yours are in my prayers tonight. Get well soon, friend.
While preparing the admin qt thread, I saw this:

https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/jiHLG8d22Ej
(post 36)

Weird that spambots find these. Do they just brute force it?
ZFR: While preparing the admin qt thread, I saw this:

(post 36)

Was the link shared here in the forum? Spam bots sometimes farm forums for links to other forums/chats.

(post 36)

Lifthrasil: Was the link shared here in the forum? Spam bots sometimes farm forums for links to other forums/chats.
That's my guess as well.

(post 36)

Lifthrasil: Was the link shared here in the forum? Spam bots sometimes farm forums for links to other forums/chats.
Ah, of course. I didn't think of that.
Speaking of QT, is it still relevant? Does anyone besides us and 1 spambot use it? Don't kids use Discord for similar purpose nowadays?

That sounds truly awful; I do hope that you both recover fully and speedily.
Vitek: Speaking of QT, is it still relevant? Does anyone besides us and 1 spambot use it? Don't kids use Discord for similar purpose nowadays?
Blech! Bof! Bet cetera!

Apart from my feeling that live chat is at odds with a forum game, I really don't like discord.
Post edited September 03, 2020 by my name is coole catte