It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger
After seeing unbeliever how that berserker so easily destroyed my sword spider, I decide to stay in the small tunnel.

I remain in the small tunnel and equip also my crossbow and shield for any eventuality.
12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

Me take aim at last hobgoblin and fire two shots. Me want him deader
53 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer

The Drow reaches inside his cloak and downs a healing potion. "Man," he grumbles, "I wish these things tasted better."

Once he's back on his feat he ensures he still has control over George and sends him to wreak havoc on the enemies still standing. Then, the Necromancer bellows, "Oh, its on you big ugly orge!" And proceeds to cast Drain Life Force on the mage, followed up by Death Scarb. If Drain Life Force kills the mage, I redirect the Death Scarab to the next target of opportunity.

Total spells cast:
Summon Undead X1
Death Armour x2 (cast turn 10)
Raise Undead X1 (cast turn 10)
Bone Arrow X1
Drain Life Force (1 pending)
Death Scarab (1 pending)

Healing potion (1 pending)
Seeing that trapdoor revealed by his Detect Secrets spells puts a smile on the face of Valius, but moreso, seeing the enemies falling left and right by the combined fighting forces of the adventurers. He decides to postpone running for the trapdoor in favor of fighting with the rest and taking down the remaining enemies. He could cast Meteor Strike, if no fighter on our side is in the way so he can take out the fallen troll, but if any of the good guys would be hit by it, Valius instead decides to cast Ray of Stupidity on the fallen troll with the dagger in its eye. It probably won't kill him, but it should prevent him from causing anymore havoc in its soon-to-be short life.

Valius, Elven Battlemage
Spells cast: Meteor Strike, Detect Spells, Ray of Stupidity since turn 10
Post edited November 11, 2019 by blastradius
Current Actions Summary

17 - Trid - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
Seeing how situation develop I ordering my Silver Sword to stay where he is and deflect any attacks directed against him (if any).
Hearing cleric words amuse me so much that I decide to withdraw a little to the (near) small tunnel entrance (from where we came, where the Gold went) so I can hide in case of danger, but the way so I can see how the cleric die.

39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker
attempts to finish off hobgoblin and continue on to help the silver sword deal with that ogre magi dealing with anything that given my rage becomes a target

18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage -- ( Reflect Spells, Levitate )
In that case, sticking to what he knows, Calad will attempt to finish off the Trolls with his Wand of Acid Arrows. If he has a shot at it without risking companions, he will aim at the one still standing first, the fallen one likely being easier for someone else to handle, or at least not being an immediate threat to others. If more than two Trolls remain and can be aimed at without risking companions, he will prioritize those that are about to strike someone, if any, followed by whichever standing Troll is easier to hit, with any fallen one last, if there's still time in the turn. If there is still time in the turn and there are no remaining Trolls that can be aimed at without risking companions, the next target of choice will be the Ogre Mage, if possible on the same condition.

46 - PMPMGamer - Gold - Goblin Ranger
After seeing unbeliever how that berserker so easily destroyed my sword spider, I decide to stay in the small tunnel.
I remain in the small tunnel and equip also my crossbow and shield for any eventuality.

12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer -- CRITICAL HEALTH -- ( Death Armour )
The Drow reaches inside his cloak and downs a healing potion. "Man," he grumbles, "I wish these things tasted better."
Once he's back on his feat he ensures he still has control over George and sends him to wreak havoc on the enemies still standing. Then, the Necromancer bellows, "Oh, its on you big ugly orge!" And proceeds to cast Drain Life Force on the mage, followed up by Death Scarb. If Drain Life Force kills the mage, I redirect the Death Scarab to the next target of opportunity.

31 - blastradius - Valius - Elven Battlemage
Seeing that trapdoor revealed by his Detect Secrets spells puts a smile on the face of Valius, but moreso, seeing the enemies falling left and right by the combined fighting forces of the adventurers. He decides to postpone running for the trapdoor in favor of fighting with the rest and taking down the remaining enemies. Since the ogre mage seems to be busy with healing the bigger ogre, he decides to target the lackey trolls instead and launches another Meteor Strike spell, watching in glee as it rains down on the enemies, especially the fallen troll and turning it into a crispy critter.

Haven't taken turn yet:

6 - PaterAlf - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior
7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
8 - cardangrille - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
11 - Enebias - Fognino - Goblin Shaman
23 - BranjoHello - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief
27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
44 - Zadalon - Franziskan - Human Cleric
47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric -- ( Globe of Protection )
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
Fognino, Goblin Shaman

keeps on his sneaky search with Godbran.

Not much to do in this turn! :P
Enebias: Fognino, Goblin Shaman
https://audacity.onl/
https://mails.tips/temp-mail/
https://origin.onl/

exactly !
Post edited November 09, 2019 by dadi01
Enebias: Fognino, Goblin Shaman

Yep, that is correct course of "action". xD
Franziskan Human Cleric
Divine Retaliation on me cast turn 13 expires at the end of turn 17
Holy Guardian cast turn 12 expiires at the end of turn 16

HAHA! THE GODS OF BATTLE ARE WITH US! FULL ATTACK, MATES! KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THE OGRE MAGE! GIVE THEM A VOLLEY!

I only moved last turn so I assume I am very close to the armored ogre. The armored ogre seems confused from the sound burst and the ogre mage seems busy trying to save his life so he won't be able to counter my spell now. I cast a Ball of Holy Light at the armored ogre. I aim it below the chest, around the belly area so that when hit the ogre maybe ducks/bends a little and certainly doesn't fall back. After that, I shout to him.

"HEY BUTTHEAD! DID YOU SEE THE LIGHT? NOW FEEL THE MIGHT!

And I hit him with all my strength on the head if he isn't wearing a helmet or I don't see any better vulnerable points in his body.

The Holy Guardian chases and attacks the ogre mage
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Zadalon
[47 Raybur Wolfsktaa - Male Dwarven Cleric]

Spells casted: 4/24
Active spells:
Globe of Protection casted on turn 11.

Raybur watches the drow collapsing to the ground hit by the magic missiles, he's badly wounded but looks like he's still alive, although he does not usually trust subjects of that race Raybur feels it is his duty to try to heal him anyway, after all he fought valiantly against the creatures of the dungeon since their meeting in the large big circular room.
There's also the matter of the ogree mage to be addressed, Raybur feels safer than most inside his globe of protection but others are not so lucky and the mage can be a deadly foe indeed as Krssl Kssk's body on the ground proves.
First and foremost Raybur will move near Krssl Kssk, shielding him with his globe and casting a "Heal" spell on the necromancer, if time allows he will cast a silence spell centered on the Ogree mage (only if no other spellcaster will be inside the spell's radius).
*Rayburn beckons to nearby comrades that another can be protected inside the globe.*
Cardan keep looking for shinies with little friends, hear loud sounds everywhere, big Trolls screaming, maybe eat some roasted Trolls later?

Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
Me continues to protect the spellcasters while thy kill all the evil trolls, ogres and hobgoblins. If me can do it without danger for myself or me companions, me rips out the red object from the chest of the dead troll's body.

Pater Alf - Half-Orc Warrior
Current Actions Summary

17 - Trid - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
Seeing how situation develop I ordering my Silver Sword to stay where he is and deflect any attacks directed against him (if any).
Hearing cleric words amuse me so much that I decide to withdraw a little to the (near) small tunnel entrance (from where we came, where the Gold went) so I can hide in case of danger, but the way so I can see how the cleric die.

39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker
attempts to finish off hobgoblin and continue on to help the silver sword deal with that ogre magi dealing with anything that given my rage becomes a target

18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage -- ( Reflect Spells, Levitate )
In that case, sticking to what he knows, Calad will attempt to finish off the Trolls with his Wand of Acid Arrows. If he has a shot at it without risking companions, he will aim at the one still standing first, the fallen one likely being easier for someone else to handle, or at least not being an immediate threat to others. If more than two Trolls remain and can be aimed at without risking companions, he will prioritize those that are about to strike someone, if any, followed by whichever standing Troll is easier to hit, with any fallen one last, if there's still time in the turn. If there is still time in the turn and there are no remaining Trolls that can be aimed at without risking companions, the next target of choice will be the Ogre Mage, if possible on the same condition.

46 - PMPMGamer - Gold - Goblin Ranger

12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer -- CRITICAL HEALTH -- ( Death Armour )

31 - blastradius - Valius - Elven Battlemage
Seeing that trapdoor revealed by his Detect Secrets spells puts a smile on the face of Valius, but moreso, seeing the enemies falling left and right by the combined fighting forces of the adventurers. He decides to postpone running for the trapdoor in favor of fighting with the rest and taking down the remaining enemies. He could cast Meteor Strike, if no fighter on our side is in the way so he can take out the fallen troll, but if any of the good guys would be hit by it, Valius instead decides to cast Ray of Stupidity on the fallen troll with the dagger in its eye. It probably won't kill him, but it should prevent him from causing anymore havoc in its soon-to-be short life.

11 - Enebias - Fognino - Goblin Shaman

23 - BranjoHello - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief
*responding to Fognino's action*
Yep, that is correct course of "action". xD

44 - Zadalon - Franziskan - Human Cleric
HAHA! THE GODS OF BATTLE ARE WITH US! FULL ATTACK, MATES! KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THE OGRE MAGE! GIVE THEM A VOLLEY!
I only moved last turn so I assume I am very close to the armored ogre. The armored ogre seems confused from the sound burst and the ogre mage seems busy trying to save his life so he won't be able to counter my spell now. I cast a Ball of Holy Light at the armored ogre. I aim it below the chest, around the belly area so that when hit the ogre maybe ducks/bends a little and certainly doesn't fall back. After that, I shout to him.
"HEY BUTTHEAD! DID YOU SEE THE LIGHT? NOW FEEL THE MIGHT!
And I hit him with all my strength on the head if he isn't wearing a helmet or I don't see any better vulnerable points in his body.
The Holy Guardian chases and attacks the ogre mage

47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric -- ( Globe of Protection )
First and foremost Raybur will move near Krssl Kssk, shielding him with his globe and casting a "Heal" spell on the necromancer, if time allows he will cast a silence spell centered on the Ogree mage (only if no other spellcaster will be inside the spell's radius).
*Rayburn beckons to nearby comrades that another can be protected inside the globe.*

8 - cardangrille - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
Cardan keep looking for shinies with little friends, hear loud sounds everywhere, big Trolls screaming, maybe eat some roasted Trolls later?

6 - PaterAlf - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior
Me continues to protect the spellcasters while thy kill all the evil trolls, ogres and hobgoblins. If me can do it without danger for myself or me companions, me rips out the red object from the chest of the dead troll's body.

62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger
62 - Thelis - Human Ranger changes his location and then starts firing his bow at Burgut, the armored ogre, aiming for its big ugly head.

27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
The fighting takes place behind that metal door, right?
I open that door silently and peek carefully thru the door crack.

Haven't taken turn yet:

7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
Post edited November 15, 2019 by BenKii

The Ogre Mage is unaffected but is more interested in who shot an arrow at its head.
"Hmm, I better change location and switch targets. I don't want the Ogre Mage to focus on me."

62 - Thelis - Human Ranger changes his location and then starts firing his bow at Burgut, the armored ogre, aiming for its big ugly head.
Someone finish the kbocked down troll before it regenerates or grabs the wrong leg. I wonder why the mage changed targets, women with pointy ears are so weird!

Franziskan Human Cleric