It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Current Actions Summary

17 - Trid - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
I'm positioning myself in the spot that if someone on the other side of Ogres miss their shot then I won't get hit (if possible in the way I can easily retreat to the small tunnel if situation will get bad).
Then I'm ordering my Silver Sword to pierce Ogre Mage head or, if it's impossible, attack it from behind. Either way I want to keep Ogre Mage occupied so he can't counter my spells.
Finally, just when the Silver Sword will hit Ogre Mage and they realize I'm attacking them, I'm casting Blood Burst on the Burgut DwarfMuncher.

53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer -- ( Death Armour )
The Drow grimaces and directs George to retrieve his fire (if he lost it) and make his way to the metal door, swinging the torch as he goes.
Krssl then uses Bone Arrow up to 3 times (whatever the upper limit is) on non-troll targets of opportunity, with a preference for the ogre mage. If there is time (doubtful) he casts Summon Undead, targeting just inside the metal door.

11 - Enebias - Fognino - Goblin Shaman
He sees what happened to his poor friend Zazz, says a prayer to the spirits so they can accompany him into the afterlife and then he searches for the best way to het to get to safety quickly.

62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger
62 - Thelis - Human Ranger snipes the Ogre mage, aiming for the head, and hoping for a critical hit.

18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage -- ( Reflect Missles )
Yikes! Seeing the rapidly deteriorating situation, Calad quickly casts Reflect Spells and Levitate, again trying to rise out of melee range, or if impossible due to tall enemies and low tunnel ceiling at least make it as difficult as possible to be reached by enemies. If there is still time in the turn and the shot is possible without companions in the way, right before the end of the turn, he will also use his Wand of Acid Arrows to aim one more time at the red thing in the large Troll's chest. If there is still time but that shot is not possible, he will pick a target of opportunity to use the Wand of Acid Arrows on, with this priority order:
1. The tallest enemy going or trying to go past the door, into the tunnel.
2. The enemy about to strike the weakest companion.
3. The Ogre Mage.
4. Burgut DwarfMuncher
5. The easiest to hit Troll.
6. Any other enemy.

39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker
glancing over at Tridris and Gold
and noting the silver swords movement towards the ogre party
i give Tridris a salute with a big grin and prepares to charge in with Tridris' silver sword
for a coordinated simultaneous strike on its target with my Warhammer
(i will be aiming for a knee if ogre/troll, spine for a hobgob)
note: battlecry (for the glory of Bear) will be uttered when making the strike
note2: also if sword thing is significantly faster than me i will charge in still to same target as above
or 1st enemy who tries to block my path

47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric -- ( Globe of Protection )
Raybur watches in disbelief as the Ogree party charge toward the door and decides the front line is no longer suitable for him, he will cast sound burst on the approaching party trying to slow down their charge, he will then retreat behind Peter Alf and the newly summoned Holy Guardian shielding them with his globe, at this point he will focus on the Ogree mage, he will cast a silence spell on him trying to minimaze the effects on other comrades and hoping others spellcasters will stay well away from the spell's radius.

6 - PaterAlf - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior
Me continues to protect the nearby spell casters. Me tries to avoid attacks that will create even more trolls (no hacking off body parts).
Me is careful to not get hit by spells from the Ogre magician.

23 - BranjoHello - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief
Phew! Good to be in the safety of the underground shade.
But, staying put is not exactly a curious person's favorite sport. So, from the shadow I'm looking for my alternatives to move away from this commotion.
I won't go back to where I came from since those Gnomes let me and my companions pass only "not to come back".

27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
Well, I sneak carefully in the direction of that commotion.

Haven't taken turn yet:

7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
8 - cardangrille - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger
31 - blastradius - Valius - Elven Battlemage
44 - Zadalon - Franziskan - Human Cleric
46 - PMPMGamer - Gold - Goblin Ranger
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
BranjoHello: Phew! Good to be in the safety of the underground shade.
But, staying put is not exactly a curious person's favorite sport. So, from the shadow I'm looking for my alternatives to move away from this commotion.
I won't go back to where I came from since those Gnomes let me and my companions pass only "not to come back".

Godbran Helloburger the Halfling Thief
Let's join forces again and rob the ogre while his band is fighting! Provided we find anything decent, obviously. Cardan can back us up if things get sour.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by Enebias
BranjoHello: Phew! Good to be in the safety of the underground shade.

Godbran Helloburger the Halfling Thief
Enebias: Let's join forces again and rob the ogre while his band is fighting! Provided we find anything decent, obviously. Cardan can back us up if things get sour.
What do you suggest exactly? Since I don't have any solid ideas myself, I'm all ears.
Cavalary:
Hey elvish princess! How about you stop playing with that vibrat... ing wand and cast some real spells at our enemies! Any crowd control stuff available?

Franziskan Human Cleric
Things are taking a grim turn as Valius witnesses that poor goblin get ripped in half. While one or two trolls wouldn't be an issue for him, them and those ogres together are proving a mighty challenge. Direct attacks seem to not be working too well, so thinking out of the box, Valius decides to cast Detect Secrets in this room, hoping for a way out or a trap to show up to thin these enemies out a little, or anything at all to help.
Enebias: Let's join forces again and rob the ogre while his band is fighting! Provided we find anything decent, obviously. Cardan can back us up if things get sour.
BranjoHello: What do you suggest exactly? Since I don't have any solid ideas myself, I'm all ears.
Well, they must have come from somehwere deeper inside. We can scout and see if there is an encampment or similar where they keep stuff, see if it is guarded and proceed from there. If the risk is too high, we traverse the place unseen and press on while the skirmish is still going.
BranjoHello: What do you suggest exactly? Since I don't have any solid ideas myself, I'm all ears.
Enebias: Well, they must have come from somehwere deeper inside. We can scout and see if there is an encampment or similar where they keep stuff, see if it is guarded and proceed from there. If the risk is too high, we traverse the place unseen and press on while the skirmish is still going.
Sounds good to me. We can both traverse in the shadows head on and Cardan should stay few steps behind us so that if any danger is ahead we can see the danger before the danger notices our big pal.
46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger
I summoned my huge sword spider to immediately attack Ogre Mage while he is being attacked by other companions to try to defeat him.
However, I retreat discreetly to the small tunnel as this may go wrong.
PMPMGamer: 46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger
I summoned my huge sword spider to immediately attack Ogre Mage while he is being attacked by other companions to try to defeat him.
That's the spirit!

WHAT!!! Come back here you goblin coward!
Post edited November 02, 2019 by Zadalon

Zadalon: WHAT!!! Come back here you goblin coward!
I will not run away, I will only take refuge near the door (small tunnel), for I have but the sword, my shield to protect me, and the silver spear. Which I think may not be the most useful for defeating these enemies.
I hope the sword spider can help my companions in this battle.
Urrrgh so many Trolls here now, and Ogres. Little shaman friend say find other door and get out but many enemies in way. Halfling friend say find Ogre base. Cardan agree, Cardan follow.
Cardan fight Ogres instead of Trolls if they come, let little magic friends fight those Trolls, make them crispy!
12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

Me fire twice at Ogre head.
I send the Holy Guardian to attack the ogre mage. I cast Divine Retaliation on me. I cast a Ball of Holy Light at the troll with the red thing(If I don't have enough time to go for the ogre, I don't do this) . After that I move towards the heavily armored ogre shouting at him. "YOU ARE SO UGLY YOUR MOTHER CONFUSES YOUR FACE WITH YOUR A$$! CAN YOU HIT LIKE AN OGRE?"

Franziskan Human Cleric
Post edited November 03, 2019 by Zadalon
Calad gives a barely perceptible shake of the head and remains focused on the task at hand.
Current Actions Summary

17 - Trid - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
I'm positioning myself in the spot that if someone on the other side of Ogres miss their shot then I won't get hit (if possible in the way I can easily retreat to the small tunnel if situation will get bad).
Then I'm ordering my Silver Sword to pierce Ogre Mage head or, if it's impossible, attack it from behind. Either way I want to keep Ogre Mage occupied so he can't counter my spells.
Finally, just when the Silver Sword will hit Ogre Mage and they realize I'm attacking them, I'm casting Blood Burst on the Burgut DwarfMuncher.

53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer -- ( Death Armour )
The Drow grimaces and directs George to retrieve his fire (if he lost it) and make his way to the metal door, swinging the torch as he goes.
Krssl then uses Bone Arrow up to 3 times (whatever the upper limit is) on non-troll targets of opportunity, with a preference for the ogre mage. If there is time (doubtful) he casts Summon Undead, targeting just inside the metal door.

11 - Enebias - Fognino - Goblin Shaman
...addresses his companions Godbran and Cardan, saying "things here are gettins grims. Better moving quiet quiet further while Ogres and peoples are massacring each otherss. We mange to slip away, maybe find something useful while is unguarded. Anyways, better save our skinss fasts".
He sees what happened to his poor friend Zazz, says a prayer to the spirits so they can accompany him into the afterlife and then he searches for the best way to het to get to safety quickly.

62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger
62 - Thelis - Human Ranger snipes the Ogre mage, aiming for the head, and hoping for a critical hit.

18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage -- ( Reflect Missles )
Yikes! Seeing the rapidly deteriorating situation, Calad quickly casts Reflect Spells and Levitate, again trying to rise out of melee range, or if impossible due to tall enemies and low tunnel ceiling at least make it as difficult as possible to be reached by enemies. If there is still time in the turn and the shot is possible without companions in the way, right before the end of the turn, he will also use his Wand of Acid Arrows to aim one more time at the red thing in the large Troll's chest. If there is still time but that shot is not possible, he will pick a target of opportunity to use the Wand of Acid Arrows on, with this priority order:
1. The tallest enemy going or trying to go past the door, into the tunnel.
2. The enemy about to strike the weakest companion.
3. The Ogre Mage.
4. Burgut DwarfMuncher
5. The easiest to hit Troll.
6. Any other enemy.

39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker
glancing over at Tridris and Gold
and noting the silver swords movement towards the ogre party
i give Tridris a salute with a big grin and prepares to charge in with Tridris' silver sword
for a coordinated simultaneous strike on its target with my Warhammer
(i will be aiming for a knee if ogre/troll, spine for a hobgob)
note: battlecry (for the glory of Bear) will be uttered when making the strike
note2: also if sword thing is significantly faster than me i will charge in still to same target as above
or 1st enemy who tries to block my path

47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric -- ( Globe of Protection )
Raybur watches in disbelief as the Ogree party charge toward the door and decides the front line is no longer suitable for him, he will cast sound burst on the approaching party trying to slow down their charge, he will then retreat behind Peter Alf and the newly summoned Holy Guardian shielding them with his globe, at this point he will focus on the Ogree mage, he will cast a silence spell on him trying to minimaze the effects on other comrades and hoping others spellcasters will stay well away from the spell's radius.

6 - PaterAlf - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior
Me continues to protect the nearby spell casters. Me tries to avoid attacks that will create even more trolls (no hacking off body parts).
Me is careful to not get hit by spells from the Ogre magician.

23 - BranjoHello - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief
1.Phew! Good to be in the safety of the underground shade.
*responding to Fognino*
2.Sounds good to me. We can both traverse in the shadows head on and Cardan should stay few steps behind us so that if any danger is ahead we can see the danger before the danger notices our big pal.

27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
Well, I sneak carefully in the direction of that commotion.

31 - blastradius - Valius - Elven Battlemage
Things are taking a grim turn as Valius witnesses that poor goblin get ripped in half. While one or two trolls wouldn't be an issue for him, them and those ogres together are proving a mighty challenge. Direct attacks seem to not be working too well, so thinking out of the box, Valius decides to cast Detect Secrets in this room, hoping for a way out or a trap to show up to thin these enemies out a little, or anything at all to help.

46 - PMPMGamer - Gold - Goblin Ranger

8 - cardangrille - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
Urrrgh so many Trolls here now, and Ogres. Little shaman friend say find other door and get out but many enemies in way. Halfling friend say find Ogre base. Cardan agree, Cardan follow.
Cardan fight Ogres instead of Trolls if they come, let little magic friends fight those Trolls, make them crispy!

12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger
Me fire twice at Ogre head.

44 - Zadalon - Franziskan - Human Cleric
I send the Holy Guardian to attack the ogre mage. I cast Divine Retaliation on me. I cast a Ball of Holy Light at the troll with the red thing(If I don't have enough time to go for the ogre, I don't do this) . After that I move towards the heavily armored ogre shouting at him. "YOU ARE SO UGLY YOUR MOTHER CONFUSES YOUR FACE WITH YOUR A$$! CAN YOU HIT LIKE AN OGRE?"

Haven't taken turn yet:

7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
Post edited November 03, 2019 by BenKii