It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welp, if nobody minds, I'll put up something that I drew a little while ago. See if you can guess the specific game in the series I was thinking of.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (29 Kb)
hmm Larry koopa but can be from many games. I imagine that the star in his head is for the specific mario game that you are waiting as an answer
C'mon, this one is pretty easy, nicohvc already gave a good hint. Someone has to want to draw.

Here's another, I did a bunch:
Attachments:
new.jpg (27 Kb)
Exoanthrope: C'mon, this one is pretty easy, nicohvc already gave a good hint. Someone has to want to draw.

I never played on console so don't know any consolegames. Even the famous series like Zelda or Mario do I know only by name.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by viperfdl
Exoanthrope: C'mon, this one is pretty easy, nicohvc already gave a good hint. Someone has to want to draw.

viperfdl: I never played on console so don't know any consolegames. Even the famous series like Zelda or Mario do I know only by name.
This seems very familiar to me. I'll just guess randomly by looking at the wiki page of the various games and comparing the character - is it New Super Mario Bros Wii?
viperfdl: I never played on console so don't know any consolegames. Even the famous series like Zelda or Mario do I know only by name.
Green_Hilltop: This seems very familiar to me. I'll just guess randomly by looking at the wiki page of the various games and comparing the character - is it New Super Mario Bros Wii?
Yep, that's the one! Your turn. :D
Green_Hilltop: This seems very familiar to me. I'll just guess randomly by looking at the wiki page of the various games and comparing the character - is it New Super Mario Bros Wii?
Exoanthrope: Yep, that's the one! Your turn. :D
Awesome! :) I'll post it most likely tomorrow! :)
Thanks for waiting, I had a busy weekend and forgot about it.

Here you go! It's basic, since I realized it'll be much quicker to upload if I did in on my laptop (and it probably would have been faster to do it the normal way) than to draw it by hand and scan it.

https://sketch.io/render/sketch565b783459717.png
Green_Hilltop: Thanks for waiting, I had a busy weekend and forgot about it.

Here you go! It's basic, since I realized it'll be much quicker to upload if I did in on my laptop (and it probably would have been faster to do it the normal way) than to draw it by hand and scan it.

https://sketch.io/render/sketch565b783459717.png
Praise the sun!
Zacron: Praise the sun!
Nope, but you're close in a way!
Is it Golden Sun maybe ?
NuffCatnip: Is it Golden Sun maybe ?
Yep, you're right! :) Did you recognize Trent? Originally I wanted to include the Mercury Lighthouse on the right side, but I wasn't content with how it looked like, so I didn't keep it there in the end (the rooftop was the main cause, but next time I'll just keep it). :)
Post edited November 30, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
NuffCatnip: Is it Golden Sun maybe ?
Green_Hilltop: Yep, you're right! :) Did you recognize Trent? Originally I wanted to include the Mercury Lighthouse on the right side, but I wasn't content with how it looked like, so I didn't keep it there in the end (the rooftop was the main cause, but next time I'll just keep it). :)
Yay. ^^
Yeah, I recognized him, its been so long ago since I played the game, but I knew Ive seen this somewhere. :)
Im better with faces than structures, Im pretty sure the lighthouse wouldve confused me. ^^

Hmm, will post something after deciding on a game. ^^
Ok, Ive decided on a game and since Ive drawn this picture (among some other game characters) a while ago Im ready to post. :)
P.S. The name of the file doesnt matter, its not connected to the game in any way.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: Ok, Ive decided on a game and since Ive drawn this picture (among some other game characters) a while ago Im ready to post. :)
P.S. The name of the file doesnt matter, its not connected to the game in any way.
I never played it, but it reminds me of the cover of Syberia. I don't think that's it, though.