It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: New game. Kind of a quick paint, I'm testing a new painting program.
THAT is a quick paint? Don't be modest. It's very nice for something you just tested!!!

BTW, is it George Stobbart?
phandom: BTW, is it George Stobbart?
lol No, but the resemblance is uncanny.
The file name says "claire_redfield.jpg" but it also looks like Heather from Silent Hill 3...
Exoanthrope: New game. Kind of a quick paint, I'm testing a new painting program.
The file name says "claire_redfield.jpg" but it also looks like Heather from Silent Hill 3...
Post edited September 28, 2015 by RenKalan
RenKalan: The file name says "claire_redfield.jpg" but it also looks like Heather from Silent Hill 3...
It is indeed Heather. Your turn!
Exoanthrope: It is indeed Heather. Your turn!
Instantly recognized her. Fantastic drawing!
RenKalan: The file name says "claire_redfield.jpg" but it also looks like Heather from Silent Hill 3...
I kindly pass my turn this time due to lack of time... Anyone can step in.
Also, what kind of program did you use to sketch this one?
RenKalan: I kindly pass my turn this time due to lack of time... Anyone can step in.
That one was done using Clip Studio Paint Pro. I just bought it a few days ago and it's quickly becoming my favourite painting program. <3
RenKalan: I kindly pass my turn this time due to lack of time... Anyone can step in.
Exoanthrope: That one was done using Clip Studio Paint Pro. I just bought it a few days ago and it's quickly becoming my favourite painting program. <3
I'm really glad you're enjoying it! When I made the thread about the sale I wasn't sure if anyone here would be interested. I bought it during the sale myself, and I've been having a lot of fun with it, too. As much as I enjoyed ArtRage, Clip Studio Paint is just so much better.
If no one else want's to go, I'll put up something that I drew just the other day. I wasn't necessarily thinking about the game when I drew this, but it should still be easy enough to guess. :)
Attachments:
thing.jpg (55 Kb)
Exoanthrope: If no one else want's to go, I'll put up something that I drew just the other day. I wasn't necessarily thinking about the game when I drew this, but it should still be easy enough to guess. :)
Sam & Max Hit he Road?
Is the rabbit Sam, or Max? I can never tell them apart... :P
viperfdl: Sam & Max Hit he Road?
Correct! Your turn. :D

muntdefems: Is the rabbit Sam, or Max? I can never tell them apart... :P
Sam! I mean, Max!
New picture:
Attachments:
gog.png (5 Kb)
viperfdl: New picture:
Hatred.
viperfdl: New picture: