It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NuffCatnip: Ok, Ive decided on a game and since Ive drawn this picture (among some other game characters) a while ago Im ready to post. :)
P.S. The name of the file doesnt matter, its not connected to the game in any way.
Can't say I recognize her. The Longest Journey?
Exoanthrope: I never played it, but it reminds me of the cover of Syberia. I don't think that's it, though.
viperfdl: Can't say I recognize her. The Longest Journey?
Nope and nope. ^^
Time for some tips: 1. its a pretty new game, released this year.
2. it didnt come out for the PC.

Hope these help. :)

Edit: I now realize that I may have picked a pretty niche game. >.< xD
Post edited December 02, 2015 by NuffCatnip
Bump. I have no Idea which game it is, but I want to se this thread ongoing.
Its a Playstation exclusive horror-game, and a really great one at that. :D

I should really pick a more popular title next time. xD
NuffCatnip: Its a Playstation exclusive horror-game, and a really great one at that. :D
Hm... only thing that comes too mind is Until Dawn but that sounds a bit too mainstream considering your hints.
NuffCatnip: Its a Playstation exclusive horror-game, and a really great one at that. :D
F4LL0UT: Hm... only thing that comes too mind is Until Dawn but that sounds a bit too mainstream considering your hints.
Yay, youve won ! ^^

Hmmm, from what Ive first heard the game didnt sell that well, seems I was completely wrong, sorry. :P
Sorry, totally forgot about this thread.

Anyway, next pic.
Attachments:
mech.png (1 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Sorry, totally forgot about this thread.

Anyway, next pic.
Reminds me of this robot in Robocop.
viperfdl: Reminds me of this robot in Robocop.
The robot I mean may have been inspired by ED-209 but that's not it.
Mechwarrior?
Final Fantasy VI? It reminds me of some of those weird Japanese mechs, but I'm not exactly sure from which game.
No correct guesses so far. Not even close.
The Killing Game Show?
viperfdl: The Killing Game Show?
Nope but getting closer.
Quantum Patrol?