It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Yeah, you're right, it's the god damn Makar! Well, in case this turns into a confusion, i just said Zelda and Gravelark is the one that actually said the game (Zelda Wind Waker) so he's the one that guessed.
grimwerk: I saw your earlier guess and I was just drawing the attached to clarify. Thanks for addressing the potential confusion.

Gravelark: yes, it's from legends of zelda game... wind waker to be more specific. never played it (or any other zelda games), just remember it from game grumps...
grimwerk: Yep, Wind Waker! Your turn!
ok i'll draw something later. sadly i have some work to do so it might take a while. feel free to continue without me :)
grimwerk: I saw your earlier guess and I was just drawing the attached to clarify. Thanks for addressing the potential confusion.
Uhm, there was no real confusion, my real doubt (since i just recently checked this thread and gog is pc centric) was if people could use non pc games drawings for others to guess, if i knew that console games were allowed i would have searched for zelda games to find that damn... sprout... thing? :)

Anyway, no other drawing was necessary other than to see your awesome skill.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, there was no real confusion, my real doubt (since i just recently checked this thread and gog is pc centric) was if people could use non pc games drawings for others to guess, if i knew that console games were allowed i would have searched for zelda games to find that damn... sprout... thing? :)

Anyway, no other drawing was necessary other than to see your awesome skill.
I understand. Yep, there is no obligation to draw PC games. (If it is a rule, I've broken it lots of times!) And thanks!
Gravelark: ok i'll draw something later. sadly i have some work to do so it might take a while. feel free to continue without me :)
We need a new picture.
If I understand it correctly Gravelark has said to continue without him.
So here is a new one
Attachments:
zelda.png (10 Kb)
phandom: If I understand it correctly Gravelark has said to continue without him.
So here is a new one
Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator, from HλLF-LIFE²!
I was going to say "No it's the Gravity gun", but you got it right (and scientifically)
Who is next?
Exoanthrope: Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator, from HλLF-LIFE²!
ROFL. Like a boss.
phandom: I was going to say "No it's the Gravity gun", but you got it right (and scientifically)
Who is next?
I would say that Exoanthrope is next, as he got it correct.
phandom: If I understand it correctly Gravelark has said to continue without him.
So here is a new one
Exoanthrope: Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator, from HλLF-LIFE²!
Replying so you get a notification. :) You are up, good sir.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by Zacron
F4LL0UT: ROFL. Like a boss.
I might like those games too much.

Alright, this one's taking long enough, so here's a WIP.

I would think this one should prove difficult, as the game is old, not very popular, and I took some liberties with the design. :p

Edit: Updated pic with full colour; still lacking details.

Edit 2: One more update on the pic, and then I'll finish it later.
Attachments:
halflife3.jpg (225 Kb)
Post edited October 02, 2014 by Exoanthrope
F4LL0UT: ROFL. Like a boss.
Exoanthrope: I might like those games too much.

Alright, this one's taking long enough, so here's a WIP.

I would think this one should prove difficult, as the game is old, not very popular, and I took some liberties with the design. :p

Edit: Updated pic with full colour; still lacking details.
All I can say is that he borrowed the hairstyle from Dante :P
LoboBlanco: All I can say is that he borrowed the hairstyle from Dante :P
Maybe, this specific game did come out a little after Devil May Cry, though it's from an older JRPG series on PS1/PS2.

Edit: Updated the other pic one more time, I might draw something more obvious later, but for now a hint:

Although this is a Japanese RPG, it was very western inspired.
Exoanthrope: Although this is a Japanese RPG, it was very western inspired.
I went digging. I was intending to post, "I have no idea but he has stolen his coat from Janus Cascade (who looks nothing like him)." Then I discovered that this Janus fella is true to his first name. As it turns out, one of his faces looks just like your pic.

So Wild Arms (erm, 3)?

Tasty pic, of course.
grimwerk: I went digging. I was intending to post, "I have no idea but he has stolen his coat from Janus Cascade (who looks nothing like him)." Then I discovered that this Janus fella is true to his first name. As it turns out, one of his faces looks just like your pic.

So Wild Arms (erm, 3)?

Tasty pic, of course.
Yup, Wild Arms 3. Janus was a hard enough enemy, but Zombie Janus always kicked my butt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkQStNtiqes&feature=youtu.be&t=59s Whole 5 seconds of Janus.

And I love how you call pics "tasty." :)
Exoanthrope: And I love how you call pics "tasty." :)
Aces!

I like the style of Wild Arms, though i don't have much patience for JRPGs, sadly. I don't think I've played a proper Wild West themed game since Outlaws. Maybe Steamworld Dig counts as Westernish. No gunslinging, though!

Anyway, next pic. I drew it this afternoon, luckily. The first free time I've had for sketching in days. Like yours, it may be obscure. I didn't play the game much, though I'd like to.

genkicolleen may know it.

edit:
Once again, forgot to attach pic.
Attachments:
Post edited October 02, 2014 by grimwerk